Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy is at the doctors for a check up after being there 2 weeks, can’t help but feel she is in for a sexual health check! 🙈 (no shame on this either)
No offence but if you're not shaming this what was the purpose to create a conversation on it? :LOL: She could be at the doctors for literally anything and is obviously attempting to normalise just heading in for a check up if you feel as if you need. Obviously rightly so as a conversation has been made on it. If it is for sexual health, power to her! It would be a different conversation if she had been sexually transmitting infections without bother her arse to get checked

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No offence but if you're not shaming this what was the purpose to create a conversation on it? :LOL: She could be at the doctors for literally anything and is obviously attempting to normalise just heading in for a check up if you feel as if you need. Obviously rightly so as a conversation has been made on it. If it is for sexual health, power to her! It would be a different conversation if she had been sexually transmitting infections without bother her arse to get checked
This is very true, she could also be there for the bloating/pain she had in her stomach after a few days in Spain which she posted on her stories

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with this! The strangest thing about the whole situation is somebody commenting on it and jumping to the conclusion it's to do with sexual health 😅

Reactions: 10
Yes I was thinking the same, no shame either! Just strange as she only left Ireland and most people have their own doc and everything and you’d think to go to your local as they have all your history, it would be different if it was months down the line, she’s not even there two weeks
Yeah at first I thought the same but then on the other hand if she was going for something unusual she’d probably keep it quiet and not post it. Although you’d never know🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lucy, Kneevo and those two lads she's been hanging around with went to a hotel across from the big cathedral place that Lucy got a tattoo of and this person is just speculating she had a gang bang.

Reactions: 10
She probably doesn’t want to address it as she went along with whatever games they were playing and not being honest to her followers.. pretending niamh was with her when she wasn’t, and even going to the bother of pretending to talk to her on camera.. she has discredited herself by doing that to a certain extent... all anyone wants is for these “influencers” “floggers” whatever they want to be called is to be honest.. it’s not a lot to ask.. your trying to get us to spend our hard earned money to keep your standard of living by purchasing from “af” links.. swipe ups, ads, collabs whatever it may be but every single one of them have lied at some point.. why.. why not say nothing instead of lying.. lying is one of the worst traits a person can have in my opinion!

Reactions: 18
To be honest I’d have more respect for her if she did address it ... we’re all only human we all make mistakes, the best thing to do is own what’s happened and move on

Reactions: 12
I know after they disappeared for a few days, they had a few pics up of lunch together and dinner and shopping. When do ye think they were taken? Crazy as Niamh said the other day to the child that nothing hapoened, we are grand blah blah. She shud just have said it’s private then instead of talking crap saying they are fine and all

Reactions: 2
She probably doesn’t want to address it as she went along with whatever games they were playing and not being honest to her followers.. pretending niamh was with her when she wasn’t, and even going to the bother of pretending to talk to her on camera.. she has discredited herself by doing that to a certain extent... all anyone wants is for these “influencers” “floggers” whatever they want to be called is to be honest.. it’s not a lot to ask.. your trying to get us to spend our hard earned money to keep your standard of living by purchasing from “af” links.. swipe ups, ads, collabs whatever it may be but every single one of them have lied at some point.. why.. why not say nothing instead of lying.. lying is one of the worst traits a person can have in my opinion!

One thing I just can’t make sense of is why did they bother going through the trouble? Like if Lucy was going to cover for her from the beginning would it not have been so much easier for Lucy to not even mention anything about Kneevo coming over and for Kneevo to pretend she’s in Turkey even if she wasn’t .. that’s what’s not adding up for me like why did they bother🤔

Reactions: 3
One thing I just can’t make sense of is why did they bother going through the trouble? Like if Lucy was going to cover for her from the beginning would it not have been so much easier for Lucy to not even mention anything about Kneevo coming over and for Kneevo to pretend she’s in Turkey even if she wasn’t .. that’s what’s not adding up for me like why did they bother🤔
I would say they had all intentions of her staying the ten weeks and something prob happened after the first night as they were ‘besties’ and all of a sudden she ended up in hospital. She prob made an agreement with Lucy to keep it quiet so no one would be talking about them

Reactions: 6
It was said here when niamh was going to Spain that something would happen and they would fall out, the only thing I’m thinking is they didn’t want to prove the tattlers right so they let on all was fine 🤣 would you be bothered keeping up the pretence.. it just shows how immature they both are!

Reactions: 7
It was said here when niamh was going to Spain that something would happen and they would fall out, the only thing I’m thinking is they didn’t want to prove the tattlers right so they let on all was fine 🤣 would you be bothered keeping up the pretence.. it just shows how immature they both are!
I really feel like Niamh went and stayed there to try and use her for something? But no idea what. Lucy said she’s upset so definitely something bad. Wish one of them would spill 😂

Reactions: 7
I really feel like Niamh went and stayed there to try and use her for something? But no idea what. Lucy said she’s upset so definitely something bad. Wish one of them would spill 😂
At first all was grand and they were happy campers Lucy was going to take a week off Spanish classes to spend time with niamh next thing is all went haywire.. Lucy’s no saint but I’m guessing whatever itwas, kneevo is/was at fault!

Reactions: 5
At first all was grand and they were happy campers Lucy was going to take a week off Spanish classes to spend time with niamh next thing is all went haywire.. Lucy’s no saint but I’m guessing whatever itwas, kneevo is/was at fault!
I agree with you here, Lucy is no saint but she seems a lot nicer than Kneevo who gives off the vibe of a spoilt brat and I imagine that’s exactly what she was being from the second she landed in Barcelona

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.