Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one weird friend away from joining a hippy commune.
Don't drink the Kool-aid Lucy.

Reactions: 10
She's so easily led by whoever she is around her style and everything has changed the people she is hanging around with seem a lot older than her

Reactions: 16
She has absolutely no personality or style of her own, she has to feed off the people she befriends and morph into one with them, when she was hanging with abbey it was all "lesbian" and "bisexual" vibes and now it's all edgy and grungy vibes, grow up Lucy and be your own person for once.

Reactions: 17
Lads she looks off her head in those recent pics.. not sure Spain is treating her too kind
I thought she just looked hungover? Not her greatest look,but I actually prefer it to this picture perfect Instagram. She is out experiencing life as we all did when we were young.

As for the eyebrow piercing, I did the exact same at her age ( i have a scar, does it bother me not in the slightest). The she is so impulsive talk here, puzzles me if you can't be impulsive at 20ish when can you?

Reactions: 14
She's so easily led by whoever she is around her style and everything has changed the people she is hanging around with seem a lot older than her
I was just going to say that. She is so easily led. She starts hanging around with a girl with a bar through her nose.... so Lucy gets a bar through her eyebrow 🙈 she is so impulsive it’s frightening

Reactions: 7
I thought she just looked hungover? Not her greatest look,but I actually prefer it to this picture perfect Instagram. She is out experiencing life as we all did when we were young.

As for the eyebrow piercing, I did the exact same at her age ( i have a scar, does it bother me not in the slightest). The she is so impulsive talk here, puzzles me if you can't be impulsive at 20ish when can you?
Was just thinking this. She is a young girl experiencing life. So she got an eyebrow piercing. Nothing wrong with it. She's exploring her identity.

Reactions: 11
Was just thinking this. She is a young girl experiencing life. So she got an eyebrow piercing. Nothing wrong with it. She's exploring her identity.
I’m just still not over her impulsive bouncy castle cathedral tattoo..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's a world away from the preppy style she had a few weeks ago. She is an absolute sheep bless her but she seems to be enjoying her life and perhaps she will find herself at some point. In the meantime, she's going to make some mistakes (bouncy castle tattoo and eyebrow piercing) but she's 20, I wish the mistakes I made at her age were that tame 🙈
She's definitely going to go for the grungy/arty look for a few weeks until she meets a new group.
I'm calling it now..... blue in her hair

Reactions: 19
Those men are causing an awful lot of unnecessary labour for those cleaners
How rotten! Totally understand how annoyed and disgusted she'd be watching that but at the same time, can't help but think how naive it is to shout down at these random men, showing them exactly where you live and potentially giving them a reason (in their minds, not saying a valid reason) to target you... In what she says is an already dodgy area, I wouldn't be drawing attention to myself like that

Reactions: 16
I think she’s lost about 400 followers recently! She was definitely at 88.1 when she said she lost 100 followers over the eyebrow bar.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.