Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen artists using Ko-fi who at most have an Etsy page for their artwork and a small Instagram following - not someone with nearly 100k followers, brand deals, OF etc. Very strange she has set that up.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen artists using Ko-fi who at most have an Etsy page for their artwork and a small Instagram following - not someone with nearly 100k followers, brand deals, OF etc. Very strange she has set that up.
Why not chance it, I'd say she'd take any handout she could get. Influencers have no shame.

Reactions: 4
As far as I know Alison Spittle an irish comedian has that ko-fi thing, I think she was promoting it last year when she was doing the Covideo movie party thing on Twitter but idk if she still does it.

that kyla kobbler is some dose. shes like the drunk version of siobhan o hagan, 10 years on from the leaving cert holiday shes still living the holiday life. i dont believe all the made up exaggerated stories every single day either

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d be the same. She is so erratic it’s uncomfortable viewing. She can’t even formulate a sentence sober or drunk to make her point. She just seems so silly to me. Too silly to be living abroad alone. She needs to grow up a lot. I admire her for making the move but as the time goes on it is apparent she isn’t mature enough yet.
I know I sound soo old fashioned here 😅 I’m late twenties and I grew up with relatively strict parents... as in they didn’t want me having boyfriends when in secondary school or drinking lots at that age. They weren’t overboard, it was just frowned upon a bit. Annoying at the time but I’m so grateful that they were like this . Because I went into my twenties without being scarred from toxic relationships and situations ...and to be honest wouldnt have understood bad mental health . I’ve found recent years harder but that’s to do with relationships, work, stress of settling down and worrying about future etc.
My point is parents should have certain rules to try to protect their kids as best as possible while obviously not going over the top. Obviously there is only so much you can do. But 20 is soooo young and it’s sad she has gone through so much so young but that happens when u grow up too fast. I see it in other girls I know at that age . They are traumatised from certain situations they’ve been through because they have acted like adults since mid teens.

Reactions: 20
that kyla kobbler is some dose. shes like the drunk version of siobhan o hagan, 10 years on from the leaving cert holiday shes still living the holiday life. i dont believe all the made up exaggerated stories every single day either
Is there a thread for her? 👀

Reactions: 1
I know I sound soo old fashioned here 😅 I’m late twenties and I grew up with relatively strict parents... as in they didn’t want me having boyfriends when in secondary school or drinking lots at that age. They weren’t overboard, it was just frowned upon a bit. Annoying at the time but I’m so grateful that they were like this . Because I went into my twenties without being scarred from toxic relationships and situations ...and to be honest wouldnt have understood bad mental health . I’ve found recent years harder but that’s to do with relationships, work, stress of settling down and worrying about future etc.
My point is parents should have certain rules to try to protect their kids as best as possible while obviously not going over the top. Obviously there is only so much you can do. But 20 is soooo young and it’s sad she has gone through so much so young but that happens when u grow up too fast. I see it in other girls I know at that age . They are traumatised from certain situations they’ve been through because they have acted like adults since mid teens.
I agree with you. It’s a hard line to walk. I’d say the mother made a rod for her own back treating her like an adult through the years and now couldn’t rein her in even if she wanted to

Reactions: 8
She seems to ramble on A LOT. I only started following her when she moved to Barcelona so I’m not sure what she was like in the past but the first night she got there and lost all of her stuff...I was speechless. Not to mention how long her stories were that night but as I said I had literally just started following her so I wanted to listen. Ever since I’ve just skipped through because she has one point to make but says it in about 20 different ways and goes on and on and on. I noticed she chops and changes a lot of things too as in she loves her apartment it was the best thing ever and she felt “home” and now the street is terrible and she wants to move. Then with the Spanish lessons and art college now. I can’t keep up.

Reactions: 13
Last month it was all about the language school,spanish friends and the cathedral.

Now its pole-dancing,art and salsa.

You'd be dizzy trying to keep up.

Reactions: 15
I didn’t even think eyebrow piercings were a thing anymore 😂 I remember all the teenagers in the early 2000s having them

Reactions: 17
I can’t think of anything more unattractive than an eyebrow piercing! It’s a tiny bit accepted on a boy I think but on a girl it’s rough AF!!!

Reactions: 13
Lads she looks off her head in those recent pics.. not sure Spain is treating her too kind

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.