Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also just said her fav memory with abbey was taking poppers in abbeys like she needs to get off the internet while she’s drinking
I know, I understand she’s enjoying herself but she has a really young following

Anyone see the latest??? Seeing how many people will hi5 her while she rides around on the back of a moped in barca... Is she for bleeping real!!!!

Reactions: 1
Fun drinking game- drink every time she says "hand sanitize" you'll be as drunk as her at the end of her stories!

She's hard listened to. Why does she come on when she's drunk it's so embarrassing:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Fun drinking game- drink every time she says "hand sanitize" you'll be as drunk as her at the end of her stories!

She's hard listened to. Why does she come on when she's drunk it's so embarrassing:rolleyes:
Lol I like Lucy but I agree the use of hand sanitizer was excessive 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's finally said what she's needed to say, about 10 times in 10 different ways and repeated another 5 times for good measure.

Reactions: 23
I actually couldn’t get myself to watch those last few stories, so many hours later she’s still banging on about the same thing is she? I heard the word slurring on that first story and I just couldn’t bear to keep listening.
If you’re that drunk and Instagram, again highlighting this as she said herself IS A FULL TIME JOB the last place she should be is embarrassing herself pissed in front of thousands of people.
I wouldn’t go into my job pissed drunk and use the excuse of ‘oh I’m only young let me do what I want’ 🙄
Take👏Responsibility👏For👏Your👏Actions👏

Reactions: 20
She really seems to be going a bit off the rails over there. If I was her family I would be worried for her.
I don’t get why she spent about 46 hours harping on about ireland in lockdown when she doesn’t even live her any more? I think she tries so hard to be “controversial” but she can’t pull it off at all, her arguments are terrible. “Just build more hospitals“ yeah Lucy because a hospital can be planned, financed, built, staffed and kitted out in a week

Reactions: 11
Video gone on tiktok but her story is still on Instagram and its about 100 hours long. She's going to wake up with some fear and delete them all. 🙄 It was a stupid video to put up and she got called out. She is so self righteous it's off putting. She will take to the bed the rest of weekend with the fear

Reactions: 5
Can someone check how many followers she’s lost since this has started?? Her story is SO long and just all over the place.

All of her stories of her babbling away about covid and she's in Barcelona not Ireland etc have been taken down... No surprise there 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
Why does she have to high 5 people to have a good time 😂 there are others ways of doing so, especially in a pandemic

Reactions: 4
All of her stories of her babbling away about covid and she's in Barcelona not Ireland etc have been taken down... No surprise there 🙈🙈🙈
I hope she has the fear of god in her today!!! Absolutely disgusting behaviour. She has a very young following and is supposed to be I fluencing them.. Are they going to think that it's OK now to be arsing around Hi5ing people for the crack. And did she duck sanitise every time. I got tit on my comment telling her to get a grip because we touch stuff others have touched in the supermarket everyday in a pandemic. Like are people dumb fucks or genuinely missing my point... Touching food in the supermarket is essential!!! Touching random peoples hands for the laugh is not. Total disregard.

Reactions: 16
Her live last night was so embarrassing aswell, she likes to be on top and her ex the bottom. Cringe. Also smoking, like who cares if you do, just do it or don't but do what you want to do.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does she do a body positivity (if that’s what you can call it 🙄) post everytime she says/does something stupid?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.