Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever think that the reason there’s fellas staring at her and cat calling is because she’s going around wearing skimpy outfits and all the locals are wearing warm clothes?
Really? Are you trying to say she's asking for the attention because of what she is wearing?

Reactions: 27
Did she ever think that the reason there’s fellas staring at her and cat calling is because she’s going around wearing skimpy outfits and all the locals are wearing warm clothes?
Not because they’re assholes no? Just because of how she dresses. I’d hate you to be sitting on a jury for a sexual crimes trial.

Reactions: 16
Really? Are you trying to say she's asking for the attention because of what she is wearing?
I’m not saying she’s asking for it at all. What I’m saying is that she stands out from the crowd. She’s a foreigner in their country so not used to their climate so obviously wearing lesser clothes. Plus some men are A-holes, they see a pretty girl wearing a mini skirt and that’s how they act... it’s the same everywhere

I worded my whole post wrong and I’m sorry if I’ve caused offence... it was 5am and I was up feeding my little one. Note to self - don’t post in the middle of the night when not fully awake.

Reactions: 24
I worked in Barcelona and El Raval is a rough part of the city. Lots of pickpocketers, drugs and crime in the area, you need to be street smart there because there's always eyes on you if your not a native and stand out. I wouldn't fancy living in that part by myself as a woman especially on my own I can only imagine how uncomfortable she must feel at times. You've to be extremely careful as a solo female traveller etc these days unfortunately. I think fair play to her for sharing her story about it, it raises awareness how careful you need to be moving somewhere or travelling on your own. Hopefully she'll do research and move to a safer part of the city when she can.

Reactions: 14
Cat calling is more prevalent in some places than others, Barcelona is pretty bad as is Turkey (ironic because Kneevo lives there lol)

Reactions: 3
I do appreciate it is a good message she is trying to get across but i as a plus size find it very annoying when she as a slim girl with a lovely figure is constantly talking about having issues with her body & "rolls" around her waist which are only visible when she is hunched over or in an uncomfortable position... Anyone else feel the same?
I do agree with you in ways, but when I was her age I was very thin and thought I was fat, 10 years later Im struggling with my weight and think how silly I was to be like that. She is young and sees all "the perfect body" that is protrayed on insta(which I know is horse sh1t). She probably thinks she is been body positive!

Reactions: 6
I do appreciate it is a good message she is trying to get across but i as a plus size find it very annoying when she as a slim girl with a lovely figure is constantly talking about having issues with her body & "rolls" around her waist which are only visible when she is hunched over or in an uncomfortable position... Anyone else feel the same?
I used to think the same way when I saw any ‘skinny’ person give out about their weight, I’m average size 14 and would always eye roll when any of my ‘skinny’ friends would complain about their weight but then a close family member suffered from an eating disorder and it really opened my eyes that just because we would class them as skinny or good figure they themselves would see something completely different. I think it’s good for young followers of hers to see it cause insta can be such a false existence behind the filters

Reactions: 5
You’d have to question how she became so popular on the make up scene..the girl is orange 🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d have to question how she became so popular on the make up scene..the girl is orange 🍊
She looked good after the YSL but was she taking the piss with plastering on the other foundation 😯 mother of god. Reminds me of loads of girls I went to school with with the orange face and cheap looking gold rings 😂

Just seen a video she put on tiktok there of her trying to get random strangers to high five her. Does she not realise we’re in a pandemic and it’s probably not wise to touch random people’s hands, or that they might not want to touch yours? 🤔 especially since only yesterday she found out she tested negative

Reactions: 7
Just seen a video she put on tiktok there of her trying to get random strangers to high five her. Does she not realise we’re in a pandemic and it’s probably not wise to touch random people’s hands, or that they might not want to touch yours? 🤔 especially since only yesterday she found out she tested negative
Omg that screeching.. mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That girl has to be in drugs, nobody acts like that on their own and her eyes are rolling all over the place in her stories.

Reactions: 15
She also had a tiktok earlier where she answered the door to someone and it wasn't for her. She just buzzed randoms into her building. Someone called her out and she deleted comments. Hardly appropriate given yesterday she was talking about how unsafe she feels

Reactions: 12
She also had a tiktok earlier where she answered the door to someone and it wasn't for her. She just buzzed randoms into her building. Someone called her out and she deleted comments. Hardly appropriate given yesterday she was talking about how unsafe she feels
Also on her stories in the middle of her singing away to herself someone comes in offering her sushi and she'd just staring laughing at them, how are random people just walking in to her appartement 🙄

Reactions: 2
Also on her stories in the middle of her singing away to herself someone comes in offering her sushi and she'd just staring laughing at them, how are random people just walking in to her appartement 🙄
She's now trying to stand up for herself on the comments on tiktok telling ppl to get over themselves. Are these ppl clueless?

Still not really appropriate to be doing drink or no drink 😂
Oh no I completely agree, sober or not it’s not appropriate at all don’t get me wrong. The video and the comments they’re both VERY bad form especially for an ‘influencer’ with a large following - unfortunately these people don’t realise that when they make the decision to make social media their full time job and grow a following they will be watched closely. But that video isn’t even a ‘bad decision’ or a ‘mistake’ she can say she’ll have to ‘learn from’ honestly there’s no excuse for it it’s just plain ignorance

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.