Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was kneevo really in hospital thou?
I’m questioning that too because from what I can remember every other time she’s been in hospital it was plastered all over her social media. Unless she went in for something she didn’t want people to know about which is why she kept it on the DL. Someone mentioned drugs before, I’m not speculating or making accusations but if she hypothetically took something and ended up in hospital over it that’s definitely not something she’d plaster on her Instagram

Reactions: 7
Was kneevo really in hospital thou?
Well she had those alien stickers on (don’t know the medical term 😂) but then she had them on for days so could have all been for the affect and apparently on her OF, she had a pic of the bracelet thing they give you

Reactions: 3
Well she had those alien stickers on (don’t know the medical term 😂) but then she had them on for days so could have all been for the affect and apparently on her OF, she had a pic of the bracelet thing they give you
But then the other thing is that if something ‘bad’ or serious had happened to her I’m sure no matter how much her and Lucy had fallen out Lucy wouldn’t just abandon her. So I’m guessing she went in for something minor or she pissed off Lucy to the point where she literally wanted nothing to do with her. Or both.

Reactions: 3
But then the other thing is that if something ‘bad’ or serious had happened to her I’m sure no matter how much her and Lucy had fallen out Lucy wouldn’t just abandon her. So I’m guessing she went in for something minor or she pissed off Lucy to the point where she literally wanted nothing to do with her. Or both.
Or I know they were drinking a lot and maybe she’s not use to drinking and literally just cud have passed out from drink and maybe Lucy brought her to hospital as she was worried, can’t imagine what else it would be. As it can’t be too serious if she’s off to Malaga next week for her new BbL

Reactions: 4
When Lucy said she was taking the week off going to her Spanish class and still went, I feel like she probably forgot about saying it if she was covering for Kneevo at the time.

Did Lucy really just come on her stories to announce she’s going to ‘try weed again’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Tbf it’s not like she’s taking lines of coke on her stories 🤣 lots of people take “harder drugs” if she’s doing it in private, leave her off ☺

And as far as I know, coffee shops with weed are legal in Catalonia, google it. I’d be doing the same thing if I were there LOL

Reactions: 18
It’s not the fact she’s doing it, it’s the need to announce it to all her followers
Why not though? It’s perfectly legal over there.. it’s not like her followers are going to run out and look for a dealer to give them a bag of weed 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I mean I’m sure a lot of her followers are young and might look up to her, I just don’t think she needs to promote it like that! Probably hence why it’s now deleted!!

Reactions: 6
Why not though? It’s perfectly legal over there.. it’s not like her followers are going to run out and look for a dealer to give them a bag of weed 🤣🤣
If I smoke a cigarette or have a drink I don’t text all my friends to brag about it, they’re both legal here too. So why make such a big deal out of it to all her followers?🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has just come to me because one of my least fave things is "but she has a younger audience... I mean thank God I'm old and wise enough not to fall for it". I've seen it here a few times and on other threads too. Instead of sheltering young people, and getting influencers to post a perfect PG life, I think it'd be better to educate young people to make good decisions! 😳 And by the way, young people are smarter than a lot of people give them credit for and not all of them are gona go "omg have to try weed coz Lucy Fitz is doing it". I actually respect her more for coming on and showing that she can go out with friends that are doing it and choose not to do it!

Reactions: 8
This has just come to me because one of my least fave things is "but she has a younger audience... I mean thank God I'm old and wise enough not to fall for it". I've seen it here a few times and on other threads too. Instead of sheltering young people, and getting influencers to post a perfect PG life, I think it'd be better to educate young people to make good decisions! 😳 And by the way, young people are smarter than a lot of people give them credit for and not all of them are gona go "omg have to try weed coz Lucy Fitz is doing it". I actually respect her more for coming on and showing that she can go out with friends that are doing it and choose not to do it!
She said she was on the way to smoke weed again, she didn’t do it in ages but is going with her friends to do it. Few minutes later she deleted it and posted how she’s having a can of coke instead. Seems like she posted that just coz she probably regretted saying it in the first place. Yes it’s good to educate young people on what not to do which is probably what their parents do but when you have ‘influencers’ doing stuff and broadcasting it to 85k people, of course they are going to think that it’s ok,

Reactions: 1
She said she was on the way to smoke weed again, she didn’t do it in ages but is going with her friends to do it. Few minutes later she deleted it and posted how she’s having a can of coke instead. Seems like she posted that just coz she probably regretted saying it in the first place. Yes it’s good to educate young people on what not to do which is probably what their parents do but when you have ‘influencers’ doing stuff and broadcasting it to 85k people, of course they are going to think that it’s ok,
I saw her stories, she said she was gona do it but seemed very unsure, and then said maybe she wasn't. And anyway as the above poster said what difference does it make if she does want to do it. It's legal over there. I genuinely don't think that young people do think like that. And any of them that want to try any sort of drugs can get them so easily in school / community so I don't think an influencer is gona make a difference

I saw her stories, she said she was gona do it but seemed very unsure, and then said maybe she wasn't. And anyway as the above poster said what difference does it make if she does want to do it. It's legal over there. I genuinely don't think that young people do think like that. And any of them that want to try any sort of drugs can get them so easily in school / community so I don't think an influencer is gona make a difference
Yes I understand you can get them anywhere but people keep it private and definitely not tell over 85 thousand people. Yes it’s legal over there but she’s telling her followers which are mainly based in Ireland and it’s illegal here. If there’s nothing wrong with sharing it to her audience, why would she delete it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.