Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her stories are so rambly and she says the same thing about 5 different ways. Can't believe she's living in El Raval, that's like one of the most dangerous parts of Barcelona, especially for a non local. Did she do any research before moving?!

Reactions: 5
Omg her stories are so rambly and she says the same thing about 5 different ways. Can't believe she's living in El Raval, that's like one of the most dangerous parts of Barcelona, especially for a non local. Did she do any research before moving?!
Id say it was last minute.com picking the apt and she signed up for anything. No wonder why it's so cheap

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know how she made friends so quickly...although what does it matter she’s out and about most days actually experiencing the city unlike kneevo who rarely leaves her “house that I bought by myself from my company because only fans is a business and I’m the CEO of my only fans” and doesn’t seem to want to get to know turkey at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed that one day she was showing off the "amazing" view from her window and it looked one of those dive neighbourhoods from a mafia drama

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure if this came up before so sorry if it did but does anyone actually have any idea how much she earns? Considering she can afford moving and now wants to go to an art college it just begs the question, she must get loads from OF and Instagram🤔

Not sure if this came up before so sorry if it did but does anyone actually have any idea how much she earns? Considering she can afford moving and now wants to go to an art college it just begs the question, she must get loads from OF and Instagram🤔
Thought about this too but I think OF brings in good money. They do sales for 4 euro for 100 people, like that’s 400 euro. It all adds up.. Does OF charge a rate for using the site?

Reactions: 1
Thought about this too but I think OF brings in good money. They do sales for 4 euro for 100 people, like that’s 400 euro. It all adds up.. Does OF charge a rate for using the site?
Yes they take about 15% of each subscription

I know it’s her own fault but I did feel bad for her saying she feels unsafe like I can’t imagine that terror! I’d be forgetting the deposit anyway and getting straight out of there before it’s too late!!

Reactions: 11
I know it’s her own fault but I did feel bad for her saying she feels unsafe like I can’t imagine that terror! I’d be forgetting the deposit anyway and getting straight out of there before it’s too late!!
What I’m so confused at is the fact that she mentioned that it’s all over the internet and a well known fact that the area isn’t safe. So if it’s so ‘out there’ how did she not know?🤔

But I agree nonetheless no one should be made feel unsafe especially in a situation where she’s alone in a foreign country, no matter the circumstances I definitely wouldn’t wish that on anyone and I agree she should move out ASAP

Reactions: 5
[
What I’m so confused at is the fact that she mentioned that it’s all over the internet and a well known fact that the area isn’t safe. So if it’s so ‘out there’ how did she not know?🤔

But I agree nonetheless no one should be made feel unsafe especially in a situation where she’s alone in a foreign country, no matter the circumstances I definitely wouldn’t wish that on anyone and I agree she should move out ASAP
I kinda got the impression that she didn't know before she moved in and only did the research recently? Plus it's obviously a lot cheaper than other areas which probably drew her in. To be fair, some parts of it are okay and she's not likely to get stabbed, just lots of pickpockets, and drug dealing/prostitues in some parts. I wouldn't walk around if I didn't know where I was going kind of area.

Reactions: 4
She's cracking already after a month and talking about moving.Everything up to this point was sunshine and roses. I reckon she will be home by summer.
"I want to get my deposit back"..not after the hatchet job on the window frame you wont.

Reactions: 13
She's cracking already after a month and talking about moving.Everything up to this point was sunshine and roses. I reckon she will be home by summer.
"I want to get my deposit back"..not after the hatchet job on the window frame you wont.
What happened with the window frame? I must have missed it

Sorry i find her kind of annoying to follow on insta 😅 is she talking about going to art college in spain or ireland?

Reactions: 3
What happened to her window frame?
She was putting up net curtains and in the process a part of the wooden window frame came off the wall. She was a bit naive to post it on IG considering her landlord might know she has a public page and was following her...

I couldn’t be bothered watching her rambling the whole way through but is it just the group of men? She mentioned there was 3 things but just keeps talking about the men?

Did she ever think that the reason there’s fellas staring at her and cat calling is because she’s going around wearing skimpy outfits and all the locals are wearing warm clothes?

• Sad
  • Sick
Maybe those guys are just staring to catch a glimpse of that ridiculous tattoo of the Sagrada Familia on her wrist

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.