Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably heading in that direction
Ok it usually takes a lot for me to comment and finally here we are. This is appalling. It is only appalling because it is so blatantly obvious that this girl needs professional psychological help. My initial reaction was "OH MY GOD HER POOR PARENTS/FAMILY ETC.". But I'm sorry, she is a product of her circumstance/rearing. I believe her biological mother & father are not together and if I remember correctly, a few years back she spoke a bit about her turbulent relationship with her bio father. What exactly did they go through with her in St. Pats? There is no way she is ''healed'' after such a short stint, she needs to be going for continuous psychotherapy to work through all her issues. All she is doing is kicking the can down the road. I'm not blaming her for this at all, she is unaware. Therefore, I do not feel sorry for her family at all!! They are the grown adults, the information is out there, they are the reason she is behaving like this. People need to not have children if they are going to have such negative effects on them & then not educate themselves & help their children when they act out like this. Poor Lucy, she will regret this so much in the future. She has been completely let down, I hope she sees this & starts to see a good psychologist before it's too late.

Reactions: 5
Ok it usually takes a lot for me to comment and finally here we are. This is appalling. It is only appalling because it is so blatantly obvious that this girl needs professional psychological help. My initial reaction was "OH MY GOD HER POOR PARENTS/FAMILY ETC.". But I'm sorry, she is a product of her circumstance/rearing. I believe her biological mother & father are not together and if I remember correctly, a few years back she spoke a bit about her turbulent relationship with her bio father. What exactly did they go through with her in St. Pats? There is no way she is ''healed'' after such a short stint, she needs to be going for continuous psychotherapy to work through all her issues. All she is doing is kicking the can down the road. I'm not blaming her for this at all, she is unaware. Therefore, I do not feel sorry for her family at all!! They are the grown adults, the information is out there, they are the reason she is behaving like this. People need to not have children if they are going to have such negative effects on them & then not educate themselves & help their children when they act out like this. Poor Lucy, she will regret this so much in the future. She has been completely let down, I hope she sees this & starts to see a good psychologist before it's too late.
I don’t know if I agree with all of this, we don’t know what else may have happened in her life that could lead her to where she is now and it’s not fair to blame her parents, she’s a grown woman now she needs to take responsibility for her own self! Her mother has always come across as a decent woman, I’d say probably guilty of giving her too much freedom from a young age to a certain extent as Lucy has always come across as a young person with an old head on her shoulders; having boyfriends from a young age, driving as soon as she was of legal age (not too many are able to drive themselves to school) amongst other stuff... she’s just always come across older than her age (in some ways and then very silly/giddy/immature in others)! Her mom does come across as a free spirit but I still don’t think she’d be pleased with what Lucy’s doing on only fans but let’s her off to make her own decisions, however it’s her grandparents who she seems so so fond of and them her that I feel for, I don’t think they would get OF at all and I think they would be devastated if they realised what she was doing on it, it must be too secret in the family! She seems very happy with her new life in Barcelona and I hope she sticks with it and remains happy, she doesn’t have a great track record of sticking with anything (commit issues perhaps) if this whole new life including OF takes a turn for the worse or doesn’t last I can see her back in at pats needing a lot of psychological care.. many may disagree but that’s my take on her

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if I agree with all of this, we don’t know what else may have happened in her life that could lead her to where she is now and it’s not fair to blame her parents, she’s a grown woman now she needs to take responsibility for her own self! Her mother has always come across as a decent woman, I’d say probably guilty of giving her too much freedom from a young age to a certain extent as Lucy has always come across as a young person with an old head on her shoulders; having boyfriends from a young age, driving as soon as she was of legal age (not too many are able to drive themselves to school) amongst other stuff... she’s just always come across older than her age (in some ways and then very silly/giddy/immature in others)! Her mom does come across as a free spirit but I still don’t think she’d be pleased with what Lucy’s doing on only fans but let’s her off to make her own decisions, however it’s her grandparents who she seems so so fond of and them her that I feel for, I don’t think they would get OF at all and I think they would be devastated if they realised what she was doing on it, it must be too secret in the family! She seems very happy with her new life in Barcelona and I hope she sticks with it and remains happy, she doesn’t have a great track record of sticking with anything (commit issues perhaps) if this whole new life including OF takes a turn for the worse or doesn’t last I can see her back in at pats needing a lot of psychological care.. many may disagree but that’s my take on her
No no no no no. Just because someone turns 18, it doesn’t make them an adult. I envy anyone who is fortunate enough not to understand Lucy’s struggle!

Reactions: 3
Wow. Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? Newsflash - not everyone who’s biological parents part ways has psychological problems. Not everyone who has a turbulent relationship with a parent has psychological problems. Enjoy the view from your high horse there, I hope it’s as pleasant on the way down.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No no no no no. Just because someone turns 18, it doesn’t make them an adult. I envy anyone who is fortunate enough not to understand Lucy’s struggle!
Technically yes she is an adult at 18, anyway she’s what now 20/21... at some stage you have to start taking responsibility for yourself and your actions, you can’t dwell on your past for the rest of your life or you’ll never move on.. take accountability and responsibility for your own actions, work through whatever trauma was caused in childhood regardless of what it is, no one gets out of this life without struggles of their own but we can’t live with blaming others, you are in charge of your own happiness because at the end of the day no one gives a tit about you!

Reactions: 4
Wow. Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? Newsflash - not everyone who’s biological parents part ways has psychological problems. Not everyone who has a turbulent relationship with a parent has psychological problems. Enjoy the view from your high horse there, I hope it’s as pleasant on the way down.
My high horse? You’re the one who’s on a high horse.

Also on my way down? Please elaborate.

And yes not everyone but some? So why can’t you have some empathy for her?

Reactions: 2

Most people on this thread do show empathy for Lucy! We all know of her mental health struggles. It's just some of her actions don't exactly help her situation. I can't imagine what her parents are going through. Lucy has admitted to struggling with mental health problems for a long time and particularly with the past year or year and half they've had, I'd say her mam and grandparents are willing to let her try anything that might bring her happiness and in fairness Barcelona does seem to have made her happy so far, if it continues or not is another thing.

To imply ah sure her parents are separated it's no wonder she's like this is a big statement to make, a very old fashioned view in my opinion, and very hurtful to parents on here who might be separated from their partner but are doing what they can for their children, (which is FAR BETTER for everyone involved than staying in a toxic relationship). Yes the situation has clearly had effects on Lucy but she has also witnessed a loving relationship between her mam and her step dad

Reactions: 15
Most people on this thread do show empathy for Lucy! We all know of her mental health struggles. It's just some of her actions don't exactly help her situation. I can't imagine what her parents are going through. Lucy has admitted to struggling with mental health problems for a long time and particularly with the past year or year and half they've had, I'd say her mam and grandparents are willing to let her try anything that might bring her happiness and in fairness Barcelona does seem to have made her happy so far, if it continues or not is another thing.

To imply ah sure her parents are separated it's no wonder she's like this is a big statement to make, a very old fashioned view in my opinion, and very hurtful to parents on here who might be separated from their partner but are doing what they can for their children, (which is FAR BETTER for everyone involved than staying in a toxic relationship). Yes the situation has clearly had effects on Lucy but she has also witnessed a loving relationship between her mam and her step dad
Not dissing Lucy’s struggles but at the end of the day we all have struggles some worse than others .. perhaps the above poster might have issues with own parents separation but speaking from experience it’s better to come from a “broken” home than live through one! Lucy has a lot going for her sometimes people look at what they don’t or didn’t have rather than what they did/do have

I don’t come from a broken home.
It’s fine to say take responsibility for your actions etc. etc. but if you don’t know why you feel the way you feel or act the way you act then how can you change it? Some people are more resilient than others and good for them but Lucy is clearly not and therefore it’s unfair to expect her to be better/change etc.

Agree that what I’m saying there can be viewed as “old fashioned” but what I also believe to be old fashioned is people not educating themselves when there is so much information & research out there in this day & age and it’s so easily accessible. There’s no excuse for ignorance. If you’re choosing to have children with someone and then separating (obviously unforeseen) then please “be an adult” & put the provisions in place to protect your innocent children.

Absolutely agree a broken home can be better than a toxic home but go above and beyond to ensure your children don’t suffer as a consequence. Get yourself and them continuous ongoing counselling so you/they have the insight/knowledge/skills to cope and thrive. There’s too many people needlessly suffering due to ignorance and the cycle can literally be broken with some education.

Reactions: 1

I’ve plenty of empathy for her. I’ve plenty of empathy also for people with issues who come from so called ‘perfect’ backgrounds also. In fact, I don’t care why someone ends up where they are, because the focus should always be on dealing with the issue at hand rather than raking over the past & placing blame where nothing can be done to change the past.

I don’t need to elaborate on my comment re your way down. It’s self explanatory.

I don’t come from a broken home.
It’s fine to say take responsibility for your actions etc. etc. but if you don’t know why you feel the way you feel or act the way you act then how can you change it? Some people are more resilient than others and good for them but Lucy is clearly not and therefore it’s unfair to expect her to be better/change etc.

Agree that what I’m saying there can be viewed as “old fashioned” but what I also believe to be old fashioned is people not educating themselves when there is so much information & research out there in this day & age and it’s so easily accessible. There’s no excuse for ignorance. If you’re choosing to have children with someone and then separating (obviously unforeseen) then please “be an adult” & put the provisions in place to protect your innocent children.

Absolutely agree a broken home can be better than a toxic home but go above and beyond to ensure your children don’t suffer as a consequence. Get yourself and them continuous ongoing counselling so you/they have the insight/knowledge/skills to cope and thrive. There’s too many people needlessly suffering due to ignorance and the cycle can literally be broken with some education.
You sound like you're projecting your own trauma on to Lucy, or seeing some slight similarities and drawing conclusions based on that. Correlation does not infer causation

I think it's so unfair and irrational to blame her parents for Lucy's actions? Lucy is in her early twenties and every person at that age experiments, makes mistakes and experiences life! Whether you agree with anything Lucy does or not is completely irrelevant. No one should be making judgements on her based on her family life. Her Mother had her when she was teenager and I can only imagine how difficult it was for her. Luckily she had the support from her parents to raise Lucy into who she is today, and personally I think she has done a great job because Lucy was so successful when she was only a teenager. Obviously Lucy has struggled with her mental health in the past, and one can assume from watching her that she is struggling to find direction for her future, but then again, she is so young and loads of young people (even those studying in college/working full time etc. ) have no idea what they want to do for the rest of their lives. Regardless of what Lucy chooses to do, it's her life, not her Mom's or grandmother's, and they legally have no control over her choices (onlyfans etc.) so it's very ignorant to blame her parents for anything she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just from watching her stories there, its clear that Lucy is soo much happier with her friends that she's made in Spain than she was even the first night Niamh was over. Tbh I think from here Lucy, Miriam and Niamh will definitely drift apart because their 'friendship' never began authentically, considering it was for social media I suppose. I'm really looking forward to see Lucy progress with her life in Barcelona

Not sure if I’m jumping the gun here but did anyone see this picture on her story? Behind the white hearts, does it kinda look like 2 lines of coke or something?
F9D2516C-8B19-4F40-B248-2EB40CB3A51B.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.