Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lava91

VIP Member
Is she serious with the buy me a coffee money tip she’s looking for!!! How desperate are some people. Comes across as so scabby of her

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Looks like Spanish school is being tossed to the side for art college.. such a pity she really can’t see anything through.. it was only last week she was getting paid to promote the school.. she’s loosing all credibility

Marysw

I’d be the same. She is so erratic it’s uncomfortable viewing. She can’t even formulate a sentence sober or drunk to make her point. She just seems so silly to me. Too silly to be living abroad alone. She needs to grow up a lot. I admire her for making the move but as the time goes on it is apparent she isn’t mature enough yet.
I know I sound soo old fashioned here 😅 I’m late twenties and I grew up with relatively strict parents... as in they didn’t want me having boyfriends when in secondary school or drinking lots at that age. They weren’t overboard, it was just frowned upon a bit. Annoying at the time but I’m so grateful that they were like this . Because I went into my twenties without being scarred from toxic relationships and situations ...and to be honest wouldnt have understood bad mental health . I’ve found recent years harder but that’s to do with relationships, work, stress of settling down and worrying about future etc.
My point is parents should have certain rules to try to protect their kids as best as possible while obviously not going over the top. Obviously there is only so much you can do. But 20 is soooo young and it’s sad she has gone through so much so young but that happens when u grow up too fast. I see it in other girls I know at that age . They are traumatised from certain situations they’ve been through because they have acted like adults since mid teens.

millie24

I actually couldn’t get myself to watch those last few stories, so many hours later she’s still banging on about the same thing is she? I heard the word slurring on that first story and I just couldn’t bear to keep listening.
If you’re that drunk and Instagram, again highlighting this as she said herself IS A FULL TIME JOB the last place she should be is embarrassing herself pissed in front of thousands of people.
I wouldn’t go into my job pissed drunk and use the excuse of ‘oh I’m only young let me do what I want’ 🙄
Take👏Responsibility👏For👏Your👏Actions👏

Cem75

Does she do a body positivity (if that’s what you can call it 🙄) post everytime she says/does something stupid?

Reactions: 19

Workin9to5

She's a world away from the preppy style she had a few weeks ago. She is an absolute sheep bless her but she seems to be enjoying her life and perhaps she will find herself at some point. In the meantime, she's going to make some mistakes (bouncy castle tattoo and eyebrow piercing) but she's 20, I wish the mistakes I made at her age were that tame 🙈
She's definitely going to go for the grungy/arty look for a few weeks until she meets a new group.
I'm calling it now..... blue in her hair

Reactions: 19

Showww365

Did she really..... get a dog? I’m Lucy’s age and by no means am I against being “impulsive” with piercings etc but a dog is a stretch too far in my opinion? How will she even be home enough to care for it?

Reactions: 18

Jellybb

VIP Member
Tbf it’s not like she’s taking lines of coke on her stories 🤣 lots of people take “harder drugs” if she’s doing it in private, leave her off ☺

And as far as I know, coffee shops with weed are legal in Catalonia, google it. I’d be doing the same thing if I were there LOL

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She probably doesn’t want to address it as she went along with whatever games they were playing and not being honest to her followers.. pretending niamh was with her when she wasn’t, and even going to the bother of pretending to talk to her on camera.. she has discredited herself by doing that to a certain extent... all anyone wants is for these “influencers” “floggers” whatever they want to be called is to be honest.. it’s not a lot to ask.. your trying to get us to spend our hard earned money to keep your standard of living by purchasing from “af” links.. swipe ups, ads, collabs whatever it may be but every single one of them have lied at some point.. why.. why not say nothing instead of lying.. lying is one of the worst traits a person can have in my opinion!

Lovelula

VIP Member
Omg her stories are so rambly and she says the same thing about 5 different ways. Can't believe she's living in El Raval, that's like one of the most dangerous parts of Barcelona, especially for a non local. Did she do any research before moving?!
I noticed that one day she was showing off the "amazing" view from her window and it looked one of those dive neighbourhoods from a mafia drama

• Haha

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I just feel like there can be serious implications to someone’s life by creating an OF. I’d be worried about my future employment etc. if I ever had one. Many young people (says me the 23 y/o) probably lack the foresight to even think of the adverse affects an explicit OF could have on them. I’d also worry about the impact this would have on her MH if she suffers with poor MH...just me probably being very conservative but again, I’d worry about her.

Left

Chatty Member
She has absolutely no personality or style of her own, she has to feed off the people she befriends and morph into one with them, when she was hanging with abbey it was all "lesbian" and "bisexual" vibes and now it's all edgy and grungy vibes, grow up Lucy and be your own person for once.

Reactions: 17

shishi445

Honestly I feel so bad for Lucy at the moment. I’ve followed her since 2016 and it’s just crazy to see how much she has changed. She’s been through so much with her mental health and not doing as well as she had hoped in her leaving cert, I think she’s really struggling with where she’s really going in life. I’ve no problem with kneevo, I know she’s a bit of an eejit online but quite smart in that she’s still making huge profit from the drama. However I just don’t think she’s the best influence for Lucy considering her erratic behaviour? Lucy has worked so hard over the years to build a platform with makeup and all that and was so successful (especially considering she’s living in ireland and is so young) with the inglot collaboration, and it seems like she’s completely lost her sense of self with being friends with Niamh and Miriam, starting only fans etc. Just wish she would take a break from social media and focus on herself for a while for her own sake

Emma369

Did anybody see that she lost her handbag literally the day she arrived? She left it in the taxi on the way to her apartment from the airport. She said it had her ID, incl her passport, bank cards and cash in it. Imo, anybody who’s stupid enough to do that isn’t ready to live in a big city like Barcelona. She’ll be home soon enough with a sob story as to why it didn’t work out.

• Wow

Snoopingsnoopy

i dont see it sorry, shes not ugly just not the best looking and i dont want to be rude or anything but i never understood why this girl was even popular as an influencer make up artist in first place. she has a very bland personality,i reckoned it was because she came of as a normal girl or soemthing and people related to that. but i think now she is really just an attention seeker. and also people pay those girls on onlyfans because for the most part they are sad and lonely men who cant really get anyone else and you sort of have to pretend your in a relationship with the guys to keep them coming back. and you have to do more and more sleazy stuff to keep the subscriptions up.
I think she became so popular because from an early age she was well able to do her own make up where as everyone else her age was off getting their make up done for discos (or wherever they were going) in ingot where as she was able to do it herself. Her relatability is of course a factor too personally I believe she doesn't come across as full of shit and fake like the rest of the bloggers do, her success from such a young age is very inspiring too. Fair fucks to her.

Beauty is subjective your version of it differs from the next. Personally I think its just plain mean to make such statements and to presume a woman should only be successful because of her image is very objectifying and misogynistic

• Heart

millie24

I can’t see Lucy being the most caring tbf
How heartless would you have to be to go out and party after your friend OD’ing? I don’t think anyone would do that that’s why I think there is a lot more to this.

And secondly, as @lopozel mentioned if niamh had just made an attempt to do that I think the last thing on her mind would be making content from her hospital bed for OF.

My theory? Niamh partied a little too hard and accidentally OD’d on something that Lucy maybe wanted no part in hence why she wasn’t there for her after. Niamh doesn’t have too many friends over in Turkey by the looks of it, maybe she was going over to Barcelona to loosen up and Lucy who barely just moved in wasn’t exactly up for that.

Also while Niamh is posting all these tweets she’s also posting how the last month her fame got her a new ass and a new car and how she’s amazing. Does a person who is contemplating that think so highly of themselves ? Usually not, that’s why they do it.

And if she was in such a bad way I doubt her boyfriend or her family would jet her off alone to get surgery so soon after

Whats with the almighty mother of a bruise on her boob in her stories today? How would one even get such a whopper bruise there 🤣 also what is she on talking about knocking a wall in her new apartment? She's renting right? My landlords in the past didn't even let me hang pictures 😒

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
Does anybody find she's a bit "manic" lately?Like if a person had a personality disorder and was on a high...if I was related to her I'd be slightly worried..

lopozel

She just put up a video of herself touching herself captioned “Lots of custom content being sent out tonight and really getting into it 😈 lots of bj & dildo content 🥵

wonder is that why she went to the hotel with those boys?

• Wow
  • Sad