Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she became so popular because from an early age she was well able to do her own make up where as everyone else her age was off getting their make up done for discos (or wherever they were going) in ingot where as she was able to do it herself. Her relatability is of course a factor too personally I believe she doesn't come across as full of tit and fake like the rest of the bloggers do, her success from such a young age is very inspiring too. Fair fucks to her.

Beauty is subjective your version of it differs from the next. Personally I think its just plain mean to make such statements and to presume a woman should only be successful because of her image is very objectifying and misogynistic
its onlyfans, shes selling her looks. you sell yourself online people will comment. i personally think she is a massive attention seeker and its really sad shes gone down this route

Reactions: 3
latest tweet
If she overdosed while in Barcelona that was a really crappy move from Lucy to not support her. OK they haven't been friends for long but no decent human would go off sight seeing and drinking with friends when their guest is recovering in hospital. I actually feel sorry for Niamh and how alone she must have felt over there. I'm also surprised her family didn't intervente and beg her to come home instead of allowing her to jet off to get more surgeries when she is clearly still very vulnerable.

Reactions: 8
If she overdosed while in Barcelona that was a really crappy move from Lucy to not support her. OK they haven't been friends for long but no decent human would go off sight seeing and drinking with friends when their guest is recovering in hospital. I actually feel sorry for Niamh and how alone she must have felt over there. I'm also surprised her family didn't intervente and beg her to come home instead of allowing her to jet off to get more surgeries when she is clearly still very vulnerable.
I don’t think that’s fair to say, Niamh is extremely manipulative and was posting on her OF while in hospital so I don’t think it was intentional but rather an accident when they went out. With the amount of bullying Kneevo does I wouldn’t be surprised if she told Lucy to leave her alone and obviously with Lucy having her own mental health issues she’d respect whatever Niamh asked and definitely wouldn’t ditch her. Regardless of what happened, Lucy’s been respectful about the situation but Niamh’s put it on full blast

Reactions: 15
I don’t think that’s fair to say, Niamh is extremely manipulative and was posting on her OF while in hospital so I don’t think it was intentional but rather an accident when they went out. With the amount of bullying Kneevo does I wouldn’t be surprised if she told Lucy to leave her alone and obviously with Lucy having her own mental health issues she’d respect whatever Niamh asked and definitely wouldn’t ditch her. Regardless of what happened, Lucy’s been respectful about the situation but Niamh’s put it on full blast
That's a fair point

Reactions: 1
I can’t see Lucy being the most caring tbf
How heartless would you have to be to go out and party after your friend OD’ing? I don’t think anyone would do that that’s why I think there is a lot more to this.

And secondly, as @lopozel mentioned if niamh had just made an attempt to do that I think the last thing on her mind would be making content from her hospital bed for OF.

My theory? Niamh partied a little too hard and accidentally OD’d on something that Lucy maybe wanted no part in hence why she wasn’t there for her after. Niamh doesn’t have too many friends over in Turkey by the looks of it, maybe she was going over to Barcelona to loosen up and Lucy who barely just moved in wasn’t exactly up for that.

Also while Niamh is posting all these tweets she’s also posting how the last month her fame got her a new ass and a new car and how she’s amazing. Does a person who is contemplating that think so highly of themselves ? Usually not, that’s why they do it.

And if she was in such a bad way I doubt her boyfriend or her family would jet her off alone to get surgery so soon after

Reactions: 17
I'm not standing up for Niamh here so please hear me out but some of the comments around self harm attempts are a little annoying. That's the thing with self harm. Sometimes people can mask their emotions so well, sometimes people make a snap decision to do it that isn't premeditated, sometimes it's just a trigger that goes off in a person's head to do it! It's easy to portray yourself as one person online and be feeling completely different behind the scenes. Nobody knows what's going on in a person's head! 😔

Reactions: 17
I'm not standing up for Niamh here so please hear me out but some of the comments around self harm attempts are a little annoying. That's the thing with self harm. Sometimes people can mask their emotions so well, sometimes people make a snap decision to do it that isn't premeditated, sometimes it's just a trigger that goes off in a person's head to do it! It's easy to portray yourself as one person online and be feeling completely different behind the scenes. Nobody knows what's going on in a person's head! 😔
Exactly, like attention seeking or not, either way there's something seriously wrong with her that needs to be addressed and she needs to seek help, no completely sane person would make this up.

Reactions: 6
A3A4C899-C675-4557-BEF1-C7AB324DFD8A.png
Just saw Miriam commented on Lucy’s tiktok, I thought they unfollowed eachother whenNiamh came home from barca

Reactions: 3
Just saw Lucy’s Tik Toks maybe I’m just being very picky here but find it a bit odd she has a friend/friends over and she’s in the corner by herself recording videos🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Lucy really looks like she’s settled in over there it’s nice to see she’s made a few friends

Reactions: 8
Saw she had a Covid test today and it’s negative how did she get the results so fast maybe different over there

Saw she had a Covid test today and it’s negative how did she get the results so fast maybe different over there
Antigen tests are very quick. Not as reliable as pcr testing. If you follow Ali Ryan she was doing them before going to see her family

Reactions: 4
Zero desire whatsoever to see her arse so close up on my news feed 🙈..think it’s time to delete

Reactions: 5
I do appreciate it is a good message she is trying to get across but i as a plus size find it very annoying when she as a slim girl with a lovely figure is constantly talking about having issues with her body & "rolls" around her waist which are only visible when she is hunched over or in an uncomfortable position... Anyone else feel the same?

Reactions: 30
I do appreciate it is a good message she is trying to get across but i as a plus size find it very annoying when she as a slim girl with a lovely figure is constantly talking about having issues with her body & "rolls" around her waist which are only visible when she is hunched over or in an uncomfortable position... Anyone else feel the same?
I agree with what you’re saying, I got very sick about 2 months ago and was pretty much bedbound. No exercise at all, so as you can imagine I’ve put on quite a lot of weight as due to the medication I was on my appetite heightened massively. Watching that I found myself wishing I looked the way she looks ‘relaxed’ and all those rolls she complains about... I know none of this is her fault or her responsibility at all don’t get me wrong here please😊 I just wish she realised she’s got a lovely figure, relaxed or not

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.