Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really..... get a dog? I’m Lucy’s age and by no means am I against being “impulsive” with piercings etc but a dog is a stretch too far in my opinion? How will she even be home enough to care for it?

Reactions: 18
Did she really..... get a dog? I’m Lucy’s age and by no means am I against being “impulsive” with piercings etc but a dog is a stretch too far in my opinion? How will she even be home enough to care for it?
No bleeping way!! She better be bringing that puppy to art college every day wtf

Lads honestly I was waiting for her to say just joking it’s not my dog 😅😅😅😅
Since she moved she has gotten a tattoo, an eyebrow piercing, a dog, planning to move to a new apt, started language school, started art college, gotten into rows with guys in a subway station. I’m probably missing some things on the list but jeez she is living life to the full 👀 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Since she moved she has gotten a tattoo, an eyebrow piercing, a dog, planning to move to a new apt, started language school, started art college, gotten into rows with guys in a subway station. I’m probably missing some things on the list but jeez she is living life to the full 👀 😅
Don’t forget she fell out with her ‘bestie’ Niamh too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Getting a dog is just a step too far how is the poor dog going to get up and down those stairs? Imagine having to carry it up and down everytime the dog needs to go to the toilet!! And she has a very active social life you can't be leaving a dog that long alone

Reactions: 7
Christ, what are the chances that dog came from some kind of Spanish puppy farm?! So irresponsible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Christ, what are the chances that dog came from some kind of Spanish puppy farm?! So irresponsible.
Probably quite likely. Miniature dachshunds seem to be all the rage now with the huns and Lucy's seems to be a 'double dapple' colouring , which are prone to much more serious health issues and their breeding is banned in some countries... I am only speculating though and not an expert so could be wrong about the colouring!

Reactions: 4
Lost her handbag on night one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably quite likely. Miniature dachshunds seem to be all the rage now with the huns and Lucy's seems to be a 'double dapple' colouring , which are prone to much more serious health issues and their breeding is banned in some countries... I am only speculating though and not an expert so could be wrong about the colouring!
No you’re right about the colouring. In Ireland and other countries the Kennel Clubs (where you would register a pure bred dog) do not recognise those merle colours so not to promote breeding of the colour. The Merle gene is linked with very serious health problems like increased risks of cancers etc.

Reactions: 4
Why would you want a puppy as a young single girl living in a city like Barcelona? Who will look after the puppy when she’s at college and when she’s out with her friends. I’m sure she meant well but it’s a big responsibility. I hope she doesn’t decide after to give the puppy away, it would be so unfair to him and wouldn’t look good for her at all.

Reactions: 10
Why would you want a puppy as a young single girl living in a city like Barcelona? Who will look after the puppy when she’s at college and when she’s out with her friends. I’m sure she meant well but it’s a big responsibility. I hope she doesn’t decide after to give the puppy away, it would be so unfair to him and wouldn’t look good for her at all.
If she bothers to find a good home for him he'd probably be better off.

Reactions: 6
And her night away, who would feed and care for the dog. Like someone said, wait until she’s to clean up his toilet duties and bring him up and down the stairs several times a day , I wouldn’t mind if it was like company for her but she seems to know loads of people and always busy

Il have to unfollow Lucy because there’s no way I can look at her stories every day and the cruelty that dog is going to be exposed to, yes obviously it’s not direct cruelty but the dog is going to be alone in that small apartment how many hours every single day? Then has to go up and down how many flights of stairs to go to the toilet it’s really irresponsible! She never ever came across as a huge dog lover anyway so I don’t get it at all! Similar to when Louise cooney brought cooper to new York but even then you knew she is obsessed with her dog and even now she brings the dog everywhere but tiny apartments with no gardens are just not good for little doggy’s! Sorry for ranting but it has pissed me off big time!!

On a completely different note does anyone else think she seriously looks like she needs a right scrub lately 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Il have to unfollow Lucy because there’s no way I can look at her stories every day and the cruelty that dog is going to be exposed to, yes obviously it’s not direct cruelty but the dog is going to be alone in that small apartment how many hours every single day? Then has to go up and down how many flights of stairs to go to the toilet it’s really irresponsible! She never ever came across as a huge dog lover anyway so I don’t get it at all! Similar to when Louise cooney brought cooper to new York but even then you knew she is obsessed with her dog and even now she brings the dog everywhere but tiny apartments with no gardens are just not good for little doggy’s! Sorry for ranting but it has pissed me off big time!!

On a completely different note does anyone else think she seriously looks like she needs a right scrub lately 😂😂😂
100% on all of it, especially her looking like she needs a scrub! Also I probably shouldn't comment as someone also from Limerick but her accent wreeeecks my head. I can't listen for more than 2 minutes haha.

Reactions: 6
Lucy: He’s only 10 weeks old, I can’t bring him out for walks as he needs another 2 vaccinations
Also Lucy:
0BC7665B-F849-4349-8864-85354FDA0A23.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Pet instagrams are the stupidest things ever Lucy & when you have to give him up for adoption in 3 months it’ll be an embarrassing reminder 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 5
I’d say he’ll be gotten rid of when it’s home time. She won’t be paying for and sorting a flight for the dog.

Reactions: 1
Lucy: He’s only 10 weeks old, I can’t bring him out for walks as he needs another 2 vaccinations
Also Lucy: View attachment 545448
How irresponsible 😭 I'm all for her living her life but if that poor pup gets Parvovirus (which is why you're not supposed to set them down for walks yet) it will be no joke for him 😬 I was very close to buying a mini dachshund lately but didn't as I'm gone for work 7 hours a day. Also lastly, dachshunds little spines are very delicate and are supposed to have special ramps for getting on and off things like couches and beds... if he's left alone during the day and let jump on and off things he could do serious damage to his spine, likewise with going up and down flights of stairs constantly 🙃
Sorry for long post!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.