Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy buying a dog just shows how selfish, wreckless, ignorant and implusive she is. I refuse to buy a dog til my bf or I work 100% from home. Having grown up with dogs my entire life I know how expensive and time consuming they are. Get as many piercings, tattoos and fake friends etc as you want but getting an animal that is going to be expensive time and money wise is beyond a joke. I’m sick to my stomach looking at the poor thing.

Reactions: 24
I saw that Roz Purcell liked her post too. Very surprised by that!

Lucy buying a dog just shows how selfish, wreckless, ignorant and implusive she is. I refuse to buy a dog til my bf or I work 100% from home. Having grown up with dogs my entire life I know how expensive and time consuming they are. Get as many piercings, tattoos and fake friends etc as you want but getting an animal that is going to be expensive time and money wise is beyond a joke. I’m sick to my stomach looking at the poor thing.

Reactions: 3
Did ye see them idiots screaming coz Lucy requested to follow them ! My eyes & ears 🥴 embarrassing! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The new grid post is..... something. The message behind it is great but the post?? 🥴

Reactions: 2
what was it? It got taken down
Should’ve screen recorded, but basically some form of art piece I think she described it, basically she’s on the floor nude moving around, she’s talking about its removal on her story

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She just has to be bipolar bc she’s saying she needs more change in her lifestyle yet again oml

I thought her video was very good to be fair to her! The message behind it was so good and the post was what she had written to go beside it on her exhibition so probs why it sounded a bit weird for Instagram!

I can't believe she is changing her lifestyle again. Moving apartment, looking for something new to start. I couldn't deal with all the chopping and changing. I thought she looked emotional today saying her lack of routine was affecting her health. I'd be worried about her. The fun of living in a new city has passed, it's time to get her tit together now. I hope she will manage it alright!

And what has she been doing for money? She's hasn't had much work on her insta page lately has she?

Reactions: 4
I thought her video was very good to be fair to her! The message behind it was so good and the post was what she had written to go beside it on her exhibition so probs why it sounded a bit weird for Instagram!

I can't believe she is changing her lifestyle again. Moving apartment, looking for something new to start. I couldn't deal with all the chopping and changing. I thought she looked emotional today saying her lack of routine was affecting her health. I'd be worried about her. The fun of living in a new city has passed, it's time to get her tit together now. I hope she will manage it alright!

And what has she been doing for money? She's hasn't had much work on her insta page lately has she?
I think she's said she's been doing freelance marketing jobs remotely. The usual brands she works with haven't been able to send over clothes etc because of shipping delays from Ireland to Spain as well I think

Why does she look so dirty looking lately sorry hate saying it but she looks dirty

Reactions: 10
Her stories are so boring. The puppy and constant whinging..no one wants to hear it. For a content creator there is very little effort being put into creating content.

Reactions: 13
Really let herself go appearance wise for a girl who was so into fashion & beauty
Yes she is looking rough the last few weeks. When she first arrived in Barcelona and met her Spanish friends, she looked so pretty and healthy. Now you never see the boys and she's looking very unhealthy. I hope she's ok

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.