Lucy Fitz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked great when she first arrived and was with that Irish student that was her own age

Reactions: 4
That girl she’s friends with now seems to have a very bad impact on Lucy. I feel like Lucy tries so hard to be liked by her that’s she doing what she can to ‘fit in’ ... also am I the only one thinking there may perhaps be a bit more than friendship here :unsure:

Reactions: 13
That girl she’s friends with now seems to have a very bad impact on Lucy. I feel like Lucy tries so hard to be liked by her that’s she doing what she can to ‘fit in’ ... also am I the only one thinking there may perhaps be a bit more than friendship here :unsure:
Definitely more than friends

Reactions: 1
I see Lucy has fallen in love with another apartment. I actually don't mind Lucy but I know a lot of people exactly like her... Constantly striving for more, never content with what they have. Now fair enough the area looks rough as hell where she is now but I've friends like that "omg I'm moving to Barcelona and once I get there I'll be so happy", get there and still not happy "omg ill get a puppy", still not happy, "omg I've fallen in love with this apartment and once I move there I'm going to be so happy" but then they move and are on the search for something else. It's exhausting. I hope she will be genuinely happy if she gets the apartment and start living in the moment 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@dotiedot i remember having a conversation with a friend of mine the same thing. If/when this happens I'll be happy ect. I told her no matter what you do where you go you won't be happy until you're happy in yourself. People places and things won't make you happy

Reactions: 6
@dotiedot i remember having a conversation with a friend of mine the same thing. If/when this happens I'll be happy ect. I told her no matter what you do where you go you won't be happy until you're happy in yourself. People places and things won't make you happy
Reminds me of the saying "wherever I go... there I am"

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but I get the feeling that Lucy is on something half the time whenever I see photos of her on that girls Instagram stories. To me she looks it, but I could be very wrong I really don’t know. I hope I’m wrong

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why but I get the feeling that Lucy is on something half the time whenever I see photos of her on that girls Instagram stories. To me she looks it, but I could be very wrong I really don’t know. I hope I’m wrong
I think so too. I also think she looks rough as duck lately, like dirty? That Harmony one looks rough af

Well she's in her late teens and has an interest in art so considering cannabis is available in Barcelona I'd guess that's what's she's been indulging in... Would explain the dirty look mentioned also.. not really a reason for people to be lighting candles for her

Reactions: 9
Well she's in her late teens and has an interest in art so considering cannabis is available in Barcelona I'd guess that's what's she's been indulging in... Would explain the dirty look mentioned also.. not really a reason for people to be lighting candles for her
She said previously that she wouldn’t be smoking weird for her reoccurring dream because it doesn’t agree with her. But that could all be a keeping up appearances response 🤭

I don't think she looks like someone after smoking joints tbh, her eyes would be red and hanging out of her face 🤣

She looks drunk or else on something in her latest stories about the house competition. If I was the business owner paying an influencer for an Ad I wouldn’t be happy with that.

She’s absolutely jarred trying to string a senticn
She looks drunk or else on something in her latest stories about the house competition. If I was the business owner paying an influencer for an Ad I wouldn’t be happy with that.
She’s absolutely jarred throwing a sentence together for the advert. I’d choke if I paid someone for that

Reactions: 2
State of the pics of it, did you see the comments under the post? I think it does look like a scam

I don't think it looks like a scam. There are plenty of these happening. It has to go through an English website, cant do done on an Irish one. Surely just wasted €100 entering that comp twice? If she has been paid to advertise it surely that would mean she can't enter the comp? Imagine how dodge it would look if she won

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m just ignorant, but are we not in a housing crisis? How is someone just giving away a lush apartment in dublin for free? I don’t get it?

Maybe I’m just ignorant, but are we not in a housing crisis? How is someone just giving away a lush apartment in dublin for free? I don’t get it?
They're not giving it away for free, they'll get all the money from the tickets. The draw isn't until October so he'll probably be taking in the 50s until then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.