Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not reading in case of spoilers but 1st ep Bartise admitting his friends negative response to pictures of Nancy?!? Wtf. Am I seeing someone different? She is stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The stuff with Cole is so deeply uncomfortable and this kind of thing is why ITV have had to go so far in introducing mental health support to LI contestants over here. You've got two completely incompatible people, both a bit toxic, paired together and they seem to be contractually obliged somehow to stay together until the wedding despite these glaring differences and we're all just riding out how that's impacting their mental health for the entertainment value of it all. The production team is what's at fault here - shame on them for the complete lack of duty of care to the cast and Cole in this instance.

I watched that scene with the oranges and you could not find someone more shut down and completely disconnected to someone than Zanab was in that moment. Her body language is literally screaming that she hates Cole, isn't listening to him, has no interest in him, is in completely contempt for him as he's excitedly talking about plans to meet her family. It's so obvious she has NO plans for him to ever meet her family and is giving him no generosity or benefit of the doubt at all in what he's saying. She interprets everything as an attack, while he's just trying desperately to connect with her. The "are you having another orange" is completely innocuous, she immediately interprets it as an attack and the whole reason why she seems to have some food restriction issues and that goes way over Cole's head. If she decided to starve herself because she was so insecure with Cole - with respect, that's her own mental health issue and Cole didn't cause that. She could just as easily have confronted him about that in the moment, and told him not to comment on her food, her body, she could've walked away because it was so triggering. But she didn't, she starved herself and expected him to mind-read about it.

I actually feel sorry for him despite all his foibles - at least he tried, at least he apologised, at least he gave the relationship a chance. She just shut down long before she walked down the aisle and no doubt has given the guy a whole rake of complexes and trust issues for how she didn't communicate with him and then launched an attack when he was his most vulnerable, in front of a televised audience. She's toxic and needs a lot of therapy, hopefully before she starts dating again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

JsJustLooking

Cole, oh Cole. Even the clip at the end can be seen in different ways. To me he was just chatting away and didn't mean anything by it. She seemed to be ok about it at the time and he sounded suprised when he heard she had only had a banana. He offered her food.
Others may not agree, but I didn't catch any malace in that last clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Raven and SK are probably my favourite couple but I gasped when she told him she’d expect him to pay half her rent while he’s in California being a student 🤣

Reactions: 33

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
are you telling me these are the friends bartise sent a picture of her to and they came back saying she wasn’t attractive?! THESE GUYS?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
ignoring spoilers again but i really don't understand the hype about raven and colleen (obvs beauty is subjective) but zanab and nancy are fiiiiiine looking women?!

when bartise said about abortion "women get one chance to fuck up" i was yelling at my tv screen. the audacity to have such an opinion on a trauma he'll never experience. the misogyny was showing lmao do you have a uterus? no will you grow the baby? will you go through the trauma of birth!? no and the mental implications of all of that after? erm no. he had so much to say shut your fucking mouth got me so heated! opinions on bodies that aren't and won't ever be his!!!

"one chance" jesus christ! and it's funny bc childcare always falls on the mother so his opinion on aborting due to health implications is soooo rich. i hate this man loooool and his obsession with raven is so cringe stop bringing her up!

i like how raven handled him in the pool though, made me like her more. he would ditch nancy so quick if raven said the word
i didn't like how she ate with her fork when eating SK's home food though. you're not even gonna try?! his mum was like this bih...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bartise’s sister was so odd… why would you be crying about a totally hypothetical abortion situation?! It was so uncomfortable watching…

• Haha
Reactions: 31

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
My friend sent me this yesterday saying that she did indeed think of some cartoon characters while watching this season 😂
1679841526867.png
1679841665550.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
told myself I was gonna watch the whole thing before I came here but I RAN here 10 mins in 🤣 I cannot with the way Bartise is speaking to Nancy’s family right after saying no. He has no respect for these people

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Vivian124

VIP Member
Did anyone else just forward all the filler stuff between the weddings and just cut to the weddings? 🤣

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
When I saw Bartise’s friends I was like I bet he is one of those people who surrounds himself with below average looking guys to make himself feel the top dog.

hehehe

VIP Member
Episode 3 - Irina

Funny how Irina was going on about wanting people to see her for who she is not her acne scars, yet "who she is" is just a wannabe mean girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
I’ll tag this incase it’s a spoiler but
this rodeo shit feels like animal abuse and if my partner went to that they’d be dumped. Wtf is that

• Heart

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I'm watching episode 6 and I must say.. if we had more people like Zanab's step mum, the world wouls be a better place ❤

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Irina and Micah are mean girls.

Can you imagine eavesdropping and giggling next door to a girl who is sobbing her eyes out?