Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always wonder how the ‘bad guy’ cast members fell after its aired. I guess we can tell Irina and Micah regret it since they have comments off on their IG’s.

I did have a look on Irina’s IG and all her friends were like YAY I can’t wait to watch you blah blah. Does she act differently around them? Are they questioning if she’s a witch behind their backs now? So many questions 😂

Reactions: 7
Well I agree with all of your post. Putting a spoiler about who got married and who separated is a yes for me too, because it still didn't air and it's sometimes just speculations. But putting a spoiler to say that Irina is a brainless mean girl isn't necessary.
It is necessary when it is a spoiler to who gets picked based on talking about a certain contestant in Mexico. For example it was a 50/50 choice for viewers between Bliss/Irina and sometimes people don't want to know yet as they are on episode 1.

Also, can we please stop with the spoiler alerts? we're here to discuss the show, we don't come here until we watch the whole thing. I can't be the only one who finds it annoying.
Also no, not everyone comes on once they have finished watching. Some people are just realising that the new series is on by reading the posts. Meanwhile others have watched all 5 episodes by the afternoon on the day of release. It's been out for two/three days so I think a spoiler alert is necessary.

Reactions: 15
Same, don't see the need for spoiler alert.
Unless it is something about after the show.
Opinions can be aired
Things that give away the show - shouldn't

Irina being an brainless airhead. -- I'm still watching so yet to see, I know she's a witch though lol (opinion)

Reactions: 7
Some of these girls just want to "win".

Not get married, just be like "na na na na na" to the other girl.

Pick me witches piss me off
---
Add:

Is this "Love is Blind"?

OR

"Love is men singing badly unprovoked"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not sure if the engaged couples discussion has to go under spoilers, but just in case

Screenshot_20230326_204226_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 15
Finished, next weeks episodes look good, does anyone know who the women was who was threatening Tiffany in the preview? Or the blonde women crying to Micah?

Reactions: 4
Micah could have been in Geordie shore!

I was surprised all the women agree that Zach looks bad, because I think he just looks like a normal guy? Tell me guys what do you think.

I am rootin for Marshall. I don’t think he and jackelina are a good match, but I think he is a good guy and she doesn’t appreciate it or is too young to realize it.
Thought it was funny when jackelina called irina trashy because I couldn’t agree more😂
Anyone thinks Zack looks a bit like Ben Affleck?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely Paul and Zack both knew they fucked up immediately…. The vibes were so off from both Irina and Micah once they met

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why all the other girls don't like Zack... Makes you wonder if he's said/done things that haven't been aired?
He seems a decent guy, probably a bit damaged from his upbringing and feeling lost so comes across as a bit of a try hard and a bit socially awkward potentially?

Reactions: 19
I don't understand why all the other girls don't like Zack... Makes you wonder if he's said/done things that haven't been aired?
He seems a decent guy, probably a bit damaged from his upbringing and feeling lost so comes across as a bit of a try hard and a bit socially awkward potentially?
I don’t think some of them liked how he was joking around at first too, like when he said he was a stripper called Zack Attack 😭 luckily he knew his jokes got a bad reaction so he opened up after that.

Micah isn’t happy with the negative things about her. But it’s hard to feel sorry for her when she tried to act the big mean girl in there 🙄 She didn’t stop to take a minute before being a complete witch to others.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Irina and Micah are mean girls.

Can you imagine eavesdropping and giggling next door to a girl who is sobbing her eyes out?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.