Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow I didn’t think they’d get married but she couldn’t have said no and then told him those things in private?she’s really strung up on the fact he thought Colleen was more attractive.

Reactions: 13
Bartise is a head. The way he was smiling at Nancy just before he said I Don't. Weird. That said, I did not appreciate Nancy's family getting all up in their tit. Couldn't believe her mother wouldn't leave them alone despite Nancy asking her repeatedly to go away.

Alexa and Brennan were surprisingly cute. I loved the Jewish wedding, they even had them up on chairs. Masel tov!

Cole and Zanab. Where do I even start? The way she trashed him in front of everyone. Just awful. She was right to say I Don't, but she really chose violence that day. That said, I howled at the wedding officiant's Whatever Bro shrug to Cole afterwards hahaha.

Matt and Colleen. I was shocked. She looked uncomfortable and wary throughout the whole thing. I'm not optimistic.
View attachment 1716471
Yessss 🙌 agree with all of this!

There is a reunion show too!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else just forward all the filler stuff between the weddings and just cut to the weddings? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
shocked but not shocked they got married. Colleen clearly wanted to be married, its why she went for her third choice when in the pods. I’m wondering if Matt knows this and what his reaction would be when he finds out 👀 the fact that they were both unsure leading up to the wedding is big red flags for me

Reactions: 11
well I didn't expect any to get married never mind two of them. Just how much do they edit fake scenes in lol. Cole got TOLD but also like he said she did it in front of his friends and family so 🤷‍♀️ not sure how I feel. Bartise no surprise what a dick. Hope her brother duffed him up. Colleen and Matt shocked me - thought he was gonna run. Both issues so shall see. Alexa and Brennan were so certain and cute I'd love to see them do well. But now reunion episode I need to know about SK and Raven
He disrespected her in front of the world so I feel like what she did while brutal, was necessary. I think everyone is a lot more sad to see a man cry than a woman

The clip shown after the reunion about the oranges! At first I thought it was harmless and he was genuinely just saying we will have a big meal and want to enjoy it so like save your appetite, which is fine! But at the end, he says are you trying to get that wedding dress body??? After he upset her and repeatedly said Colleen was more attractive than her, he goes and makes another comment about her body... insinuating that she doesn't have a good enough body now...

Can anyone show me another perspective... what am I missing? Or do we just feel so sorry for him because he's a guy and was crying

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’ve blitzed through both and I am quite shocked by the reunion! I feel like the married couples seemed happier than I expected and I was particularly happy for Raven and SK and how confident they both were in their relationship.
But Zay and Cole?!! I felt truly terrible for him, even when they showed the “cuties” footage at the end? She seemed to interpret everything he said in such a negative way and then hold onto it to use against him later? It was like she was really enjoying it, especially when she said “I could have dragged you”. I don’t know, I really felt like he took the brunt of all of the girls and they tried to make him the villain (like Shake) and I don’t think it was well deserved… maybe I’m being fooled? Keen to hear other’s thoughts.

He disrespected her in front of the world so I feel like what she did while brutal, was necessary. I think everyone is a lot more sad to see a man cry than a woman

The clip shown after the reunion about the oranges! At first I thought it was harmless and he was genuinely just saying we will have a big meal and want to enjoy it so like save your appetite, which is fine! But at the end, he says are you trying to get that wedding dress body??? After he upset her and repeatedly said Colleen was more attractive than her, he goes and makes another comment about her body... insinuating that she doesn't have a good enough body now...

Can anyone show me another perspective... what am I missing? Or do we just feel so sorry for him because he's a guy and was crying
Oh see I interpreted it so differently! I felt like he was trying to understand and maybe in his naivety he was just trying to understand why she was eating so little. Hense the “wedding ready” comment. I think he’s heard that before on tv shows or as a general bride trope and was trying to relate.
I think from the context though, Zay had clearly felt that was it necessary to restrict her eating before, probably because of him…
I don’t think he thinks about what he says but I don’t think he was meaning it maliciously or as a criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’ve blitzed through both and I am quite shocked by the reunion! I feel like the married couples seemed happier than I expected and I was particularly happy for Raven and SK and how confident they both were in their relationship.
But Zay and Cole?!! I felt truly terrible for him, even when they showed the “cuties” footage at the end? She seemed to interpret everything he said in such a negative way and then hold onto it to use against him later? It was like she was really enjoying it, especially when she said “I could have dragged you”. I don’t know, I really felt like he took the brunt of all of the girls and they tried to make him the villain (like Shake) and I don’t think it was well deserved… maybe I’m being fooled? Keen to hear other’s thoughts.

Oh see I interpreted it so differently! I felt like he was trying to understand and maybe in his naivety he was just trying to understand why she was eating so little. Hense the “wedding ready” comment. I think he’s heard that before on tv shows or as a general bride trope and was trying to relate.
I think from the context though, Zay had clearly felt that was it necessary to restrict her eating before, probably because of him…
I don’t think he thinks about what he says but I don’t think he was meaning it maliciously or as a criticism.
Oh, I see what you mean, too! I can understand the harmless but also damaging way that can be taken. I also think the way he made her feel about her body/self compared to Colleen made her want to restrict herself before the wedding, as well. You're right, he really probably doesn't mean to be criticising or intend to hurt her... I do think that he loved her and genuinely doesn't understand how things he says can come across. Hence his tearful reactions at the wedding/reunion. He literally had no idea before the wedding because just before he even says 'I want to kiss you', he is sort of oblivious.

When the girls said at the reunion that they 'witnessed' things that weren't shown, I wish we knew what they were referring to.

Reactions: 2
wow I didn’t think they’d get married but she couldn’t have said no and then told him those things in private?she’s really strung up on the fact he thought Colleen was more attractive.
yeah it felt so unnecessary to say all those really pointed things in front of everyone !! Whatever had gone on, neither came off well , and she could have told him how she felt after in private. I felt for him in that moment, I don’t think he is a bad person just very young, immature and naive. Feel he was dealing with a lot r.e his family not being involved. But I think he did really love her. Never thought they would go through with it though.

shocked but not shocked they got married. Colleen clearly wanted to be married, its why she went for her third choice when in the pods. I’m wondering if Matt knows this and what his reaction would be when he finds out 👀 the fact that they were both unsure leading up to the wedding is big red flags for me
Sorry to double quote you but was honestly shocked at this one in so many ways 😂 didn’t think they’d actually go through with it!!! Can see Matt being a double divorcee down the line 😂 he gave me so many red flags and the massive ick!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh, I see what you mean, too! I can understand the harmless but also damaging way that can be taken. I also think the way he made her feel about her body/self compared to Colleen made her want to restrict herself before the wedding, as well. You're right, he really probably doesn't mean to be criticising or intend to hurt her... I do think that he loved her and genuinely doesn't understand how things he says can come across. Hence his tearful reactions at the wedding/reunion. He literally had no idea before the wedding because just before he even says 'I want to kiss you', he is sort of oblivious.

When the girls said at the reunion that they 'witnessed' things that weren't shown, I wish we knew what they were referring to.
Honestly I think it all just shows they did the right thing not getting married. Cole said insensitive things and made mistakes but I really think that Zay was just really ready to take that personally and potentially hold onto them or blow things up more than needed.

I completely agree and I’m fascinated by how many times Z said she had whole conversations with Cole and he just denied them. Either he’s a huge gaslighter and that’s obviously awful, or she’s completely taking advantage of the victim narrative.

Cole, oh Cole. Even the clip at the end can be seen in different ways. To me he was just chatting away and didn't mean anything by it. She seemed to be ok about it at the time and he sounded suprised when he heard she had only had a banana. He offered her food.
Others may not agree, but I didn't catch any malace in that last clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly I think it all just shows they did the right thing not getting married. Cole said insensitive things and made mistakes but I really think that Zay was just really ready to take that personally and potentially hold onto them or blow things up more than needed.

I completely agree and I’m fascinated by how many times Z said she had whole conversations with Cole and he just denied them. Either he’s a huge gaslighter and that’s obviously awful, or she’s completely taking advantage of the victim narrative.
They should not be married, 100%. I do think they loved each other but they're not ready for one another and both have work to do!

I really don't know where I stand with the conversations Zanab said they had i.e. the cheating, getting a girls number and kissing her and then telling Zanab about it! I could see drunk Cole doing it and then telling Zanab. I don't think she would make that up out of thin air... what do you think?

Cole, oh Cole. Even the clip at the end can be seen in different ways. To me he was just chatting away and didn't mean anything by it. She seemed to be ok about it at the time and he sounded suprised when he heard she had only had a banana. He offered her food.
Others may not agree, but I didn't catch any malace in that last clip.
He said he offered her a poke bowl too, whatever that is! So, perhaps he wasn't being malicious at all. I googled it... and it's a salad... so yeah, I can see where Zanab is going...

Last edited:
They should not be married, 100%. I do think they loved each other but they're not ready for one another and both have work to do!

I really don't know where I stand with the conversations Zanab said they had i.e. the cheating, getting a girls number and kissing her and then telling Zanab about it! I could see drunk Cole doing it and then telling Zanab. I don't think she would make that up out of thin air... what do you think?
yes I do think that the alcohol could play a part. Maybe he did do those things, did tell her, and he just can’t remember. But she can, and I suppose that’s why there’s so much animosity there because he’s denying it, because he can’t remember. She thinks he’s gaslighting her, he thinks she’s a liar. Did Brennan say something about 20 shots and 20 beers? I wouldn’t remember my own name after that.
I’m still finding it hard not to feel bad for Cole though. I think he was genuinely blindsided and didn’t mean to be mean or hurt her. And I do think she took slightly too much joy in her I don’t and what she said at the reunion. I think she felt guilty at the end and that’s why there was all the “I’ve forgive you” stuff. Maybe she realised she took it too far.

Reactions: 8
i can see both points of view but ultimately I think Cole is just immature and naive to how the things he’s saying might affect Zanab. I think having seen the clip he meant no harm but I can see why Zanab would take offence given the other incidents prior and the whole Colette thing. We obviously don’t see the majority of their interactions as couples so we’ll never truly know but they didn’t have good communication full stop, I think she wasn’t able to communicate how his words were affecting her and he’s to unaware to pick up on it himself. A shame for both of them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to say end of the reunion I do feel sorry for Cole. I think Z telling him at the wedding that he destroyed her confidence really broke him cause he didn’t think anything he said really meant that.
The start of the orange clip he talks about wanting time to be 7 cause they’re going for a big dinner. And when he says are you eating two he means like don’t eat too much now cause you won’t eat all your dinner later, nothing body shaming about it. He seems genuinely surprised when she said she’d only had a banana and she was so passive aggressive saying something like “I probably shouldn’t tell you” again cause she knows it’s going to cause an argument🙄 but would have been a good time to be honest to him instead of leaving it for the wedding day. And his wedding dress bod comment, again just seems like he thinks she’s dieting for her dress like lots of women do, same as “bikini body ready”
Would have actually been interesting for them to have shown that clip at the reunion to see if if the other girls still took her side, or understood what he had actually said.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does Colleen look so uncomfortable during the reunion? Like scared?!
For someone who is very happy..she needs to tell her face and body language that lol. If that’s how she looks when she’s very happy. I dread to think how she looks when she’s super bleeping happy lol

Reactions: 21
don’t know what to make of the Cole /zaneb thing…. I actually never got that much of a vibe that he overly preferred Colleen for very long. I think despite their problems I do think he really wanted to make it work, I think he would have said yes. But really he was probably too young/immature for her and zaneb probably needed an Older guy more of a Brennan vibe. I think zaneb maybe might have bought in a lot of other issues she may have had previously into the process? Either way I defo think they were trying to paint Cole as the villain and I felt sad for him when he cried at the end. I think he was misinterpreted perhaps or he didn’t realise what he said came across in a certain way?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.