Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Episode 3 - Irina

Funny how Irina was going on about wanting people to see her for who she is not her acne scars, yet "who she is" is just a wannabe mean girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Episode 4

Micah and Kwame were being so rude/inconsiderate to their partners the way they were being with one another at the pool party.

Irina is a mean girl - feel like she only said yes and was so desperate for him to pick her over Bliss because she wanted to be on the show/get the holiday to Mexico .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Episode 4 - couples meeting for the first time.

It really is a sad day in hell when a stunning, accomplished woman like Chelsea has to keep asking herself if she'll be good enough for someone else, especially Kwame who is not attractive at all and seems to be an ass too.

Love yourselves ladies. I mean it.

It's clear that Brett is the only good-looking and well-adjusted man here.

Kwame is this season's Bartise - sniffing around Micah when he's got Chelsea. :mad: He even modelled his haircut on him.

Jacki is this season's Danielle and I think she's going to get loopier as time goes on - good luck, Marshall.

Reactions: 19
Zack reminds me of a Hugh Grant character.
Think it's the floppy hair and talking with his chin tucked in his chest.

ETA: And the comedy singing. (He is joking, right?) 😲 :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I think Brett and Marshall are the only 2 good looking guys. Tiffany is cute, but none of the others girls is. Jackie could be but she has crazy energy. Micah and Irina are the least attractive of them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah how are you all so fast at watching lol. I'll have to catch up with the spoilers after the weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
Jacki is this season's Danielle and I think she's going to get loopier as time goes on - good luck, Marshall.

I wonder what kind of mental health evaluations they have to do before going on. Because Jacki has some serious issues she needs to work through, they seem to stem from her family so I’m looking forward to watching the meet the family episode with hers in
---
Spoiler for one of the couples so don’t read if you haven’t watched all the episodes
I love that Zack openly admits he made the wrong choice. Everyone is saying the same thing and he’s agreeing with them all 😂
DCF907AF-D658-472A-86E4-B06C8481F781.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My friend sent me a link to an article with all the marriage license info. I’m a person who loves spoilers and it’s killing me not reading it 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
All right who's the Barftiste/Shake/Barnett of the season ?
Replying to myself 🤣 never thought it would be a witch instead of a fuckboy! The thing is, Iriarrhea thinks she's cute 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 her face is ugly, her body is floppy and her personality is crappy 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jacki -
Disappointed with how she was pretending to care to Chelsea's face "BEHEAD HIM!" then went to Micah to witch about Chelsea "if Micah wanted your man she'd take your man!" then right back to Chelsea to console her "they (Micah and the other one) are like frick and frack".

Pretty poor character.

I wonder what kind of mental health evaluations they have to do before going on. Because Jacki has some serious issues she needs to work through, they seem to stem from her family so I’m looking forward to watching the meet the family episode with hers in
From how tortured she seemed talking about having to support her family, I suspect she's referring to sex work and keeping it a secret from Marshall. I don't see them lasting -- she's troubled and shouldn't be marrying anybody right now, and he seems like a performative nice guy.

Reactions: 12
Irina's black top - thought it was gonna get awkward whenever she reached up to hug the guys 😬

Zack looks like the property brothers!

Reactions: 6
I'm waiting for only one thing in the upcoming episodes:
Irina going after her best friend's fiancé :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a spoiler but I feel like they are showing more of them interacting in the living quarters and also of people having more than one option. I felt in the previous couple of seasons they had their ‘person’ straight away.

Reactions: 4
My friend sent me a link to an article with all the marriage license info. I’m a person who loves spoilers and it’s killing me not reading it 😭
Ohhhh can you send it to me?!? I can’t be arsed to watch the rest of the bloody series there’s not one likeable person in it!
---
Ohhhh can you send it to me?!? I can’t be arsed to watch the rest of the bloody series there’s not one likeable person in it!
Found it! 😂 and I wasn’t as brave as others and now know the outcomes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
i feel very sorry for Zach - Irina shoving her head under tge pillow saing "keep talking i can still hear you" was so rude.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I like Zack 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

he posted this on IG earlier.

he’s a better person than me. I cannot stand her and I wasn’t even in his situation 😂😂
FA22FA78-2DEE-449F-8A30-7289C9F43261.jpeg

People have been sending racist abuse to some of the cast members too 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Zack annoys me because he tries to analyse people all the time like explain their behaviours theoretically. I get it, you're a damn lawyer. Can you have a conversation where you're not throwing some theory why I like French fries more than wedges at me?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i feel very sorry for Zach - Irina shoving her head under tge pillow saing "keep talking i can still hear you" was so rude.
She is extremely immature. She behaved like a 13 year old girl half of the time. I don’t know why she didn’t just stick her fingers in her ears and sing “la la la la I can’t hear you!” I also think she just wanted a free holiday.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.