Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread here

Carry on.
I knew I disliked Matt for good reason. bleeping psycho with his knife and fork lording over Colleen. Run Colleen run!

Reactions: 2
Just watched last episode! Why did Bartise bring that up in front of his family??
I think he’s wanted it to be an issue so it’s a reason to not go through with it but make it out it’s because of nancys beliefs

I really hate Bartise

Reactions: 28
Just watched last episode! Why did Bartise bring that up in front of his family??
I think he’s wanted it to be an issue so it’s a reason to not go through with it but make it out it’s because of nancys beliefs

I really hate Bartise
The man can’t stop talking. He just keeps digging

Reactions: 15
Episode 6

Yo! wtf @ Alexa's stepmother. Sorry, that was just unexpected and took me out. Is she younger than Alexa? Her fake teeth are ... a choice.

I like Raven a lot despite knowing she's only there to promote her fitness brand. But I agree with her there's no point in marrying someone if your financial situation isn't going to improve, even if it's only short term, but that's my perspective being in my 30s.

I really hate Bartise
He's clearly fishing for a way out of the relationship that doesn't make him seem like a bad guy.

The man can’t stop talking. He just keeps digging
Exactly my thoughts when ONCE AGAIN he started going on about how he and Raven would look as a couple vs how he and Nancy look. He's clearly trying to get out of it because of looks.

Reactions: 8
Episode 6

Yo! wtf @ Alexa's stepmother. Sorry, that was just unexpected and took me out. Is she younger than Alexa? Her fake teeth are ... a choice.

I like Raven a lot despite knowing she's only there to promote her fitness brand. But I agree with her there's no point in marrying someone if your financial situation isn't going to improve, even if it's only short term, but that's my perspective being in my 30s.
Well If you know someone only for a few weeks and there is such a big gap in your income, that could be a, deal breaker, yes

Reactions: 1
Raven and SK are probably my favourite couple but I gasped when she told him she’d expect him to pay half her rent while he’s in California being a student 🤣

Reactions: 33
Still on the first episode of the new ones and Matt needs to get some therapy before jumping into any new relationship because it's clear that he's projecting his insecurities on Colleen.. who by the way looks exactly like that Zanab 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes I think a few of them look very alike I've to keep checking who is with who again.

Reactions: 10
I feel like the show should only go with over 30’s tbh. The guys are all so immature it’s unbearable. Brennon is prob the only one who seems genuine … and surprise he’s over 30

Reactions: 28
True colours coming out now. Colleen needs to run, as dole Coles and Bartrisses fiances.

Brennan hasnt really done anything wrong but i do find something a bit off about him. Alexa should run too

Reactions: 9
Brennan has to compromise a lot for Alexa and I think they should not get married. Core values may have some matches but she is very superficial and wants to be a kept woman whereas he deserves someone to be alongside him, not afraid to get chicken poop on the shoes they only wear once

I kind of like Cole, what you see is what you get. Zay is hard work! Am sorry for her past but she needs to cut Cole some slack he has to try so hard with her.

Matt and Collett shouldn’t get married at all. She is not into him, and I think he knows that deep down. Collett is in love with being married but I don’t believe she loves Matt.

Raven is in the show for marketing reasons. SK and his family are lovely and deserve better. This is a marriage which will not work!

Nancy and Bartise is a big no for me. I see clearly their age difference. Bartise has some years to enjoy himself before seriously settling down. Nancy has a life plan which needs to start soon. They are pretty much doomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Brennan hasnt really done anything wrong but i do find something a bit off about him. Alexa should run too
I disagree, it's definitely Brennon who needs to run. Alexa seems ridiculously high maintenance ("I never wear an outfit twice" in this day and age 😳).
Brennon seens a bit soft and I believe he'd do anything for her, she'd definitely use him in that sense...

I'm almost caught up with the new episodes:
- Zanab and Cole: she is so painfully insecure, it's sad to see. Cole didn't really annoy me that much these episodes, he did try his best to make her feel better. It's sad how his family won't support him. They shouldn't get married.
- Raven and SK: Raven came across better in these episodes, I'm happy she turned down Bartise. But still sure she's just on it for the fame. They shouldn't get married.
- Colleen and Matt: yikes! Matt! Alllllll the red flags! Colleen, run! He's definitely not over his ex yet, he's so bitter. She will never be at ease with him, she'll always be walking on egg shells. They shouldn't get married!
- Alexa and Brennon: Alexa annoys me SO much, she's so superficial. They shouldn't get married, but I think they will.
- Nancy and Bartise: what a manchild! Nancy is too mature and good for him. He's such a toxic alfa male. He's just trying to find reasons to dump her, but he doesn't want to be "the bad guy". They shouldn't get married.

I feel like the show should only go with over 30’s tbh. The guys are all so immature it’s unbearable. Brennon is prob the only one who seems genuine … and surprise he’s over 30
I agree!

Edit: something that would also help is them having regular appointments with relationship therapists during this process. I honestly don't get why LIB doesn't offer this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m watching episode 6 and I love SKs mum. Raven is growing on me. I really didn’t like her in the pods.
I’m really trying to remember back to series 1 and how well matched the couples seemed at this stage because at the moment I think all of them should say no. But then I definitely never expected Barnett and Amber to get married let alone still be married!!

Reactions: 9
I shouldn’t have laughed but I couldn’t help myself when Nancy was crying and Andrew was just observing and literally saying nothing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.