Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raven "this group of girls is so that way, I'm not that way" --- she's not like other girls. But she wants SK to pay her rent. Lol

And SK needs to stop lying. He wants a trad wife. He just likes her baddie looks and going "Cabo for the weekend" (Ravens words)

SK saying she's not basic. Lol

Raven with the gele shopping. She's not wearing a traditional dress? And saying she looks like Cardi B. What???? Even SK friend said "no".

During the whole fitting she looks uncomfortable
And says "I don't want to do a full Nigerian wedding" looool she in for many suprises

SK friend Scared her with all the cooking and "humbling herself" (trust me not all are like this)

____
Not sold on Zanab and Cole. Still thinks he wants a Colleen (if you know what I mean)

It was kinda funny when Zanab thought Cole dropped the lock

Coles parents not meeting Zanab until they get married? His parents do not believe in this marriage full stop
----
Alexa friends are ummmm "a lot" -- everyone wants screentime it's annoying, funny enough Alexa was the most quiet lol
---
Matt needs therapy not this show. The whole getting divorced from your high school sweetheart because she slept with someone else and got pregnant. Is not something you should be working out on a TV show. Ok the divorce was 3 years ago but the relationship was nearly 10 years.

Colleen retelling the club story shows how unhinged he is.

---

Bartise needs to stop saying "the abortion". He kept saying this. I'm sure she never had one. She's just pro choice. He really annoyed me.

Bartise sister coming suit shopping instead of his boys?

General comments, not spoilers:

If you're parents don't come to your wedding I don't think you're marriage will last (this is for the pod people) --- Cole , Raven

Also if Raven was less materialistic she would of married Bartise. She's playing the long game with SK hoping it pays out.

I'm looking at SK and Raven as a West African woman so probably seeing those nuances that may be missed by others.
I haven't watched to the end but I'm sure SK and Raven won't work.

Also Matt - Go see a therapist!!!!

Reactions: 6
Zanab is such a snippy, snappy, whingey cow. It baffles me that she can’t see how she comes across. There’s nothing wrong with wanting your place tidy etc but you can’t change a person, least of all by taking to them like they’re a toddler. Ugh I can’t stand her.
I think Cole would probably irritate me too, he’s childish and daft and im sure he’s messy but honestly he is what he is and I’d simply.. not marry him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I've realised the problem what now exists in the show (apart from the fame hungry whres)

Everyone is treating this like the last chance saloon so have said yes to people they know that can't stand

Reactions: 15
I've realised the problem what now exists in the show (apart from the fame hungry whres)

Everyone is treating this like the last chance saloon so have said yes to people they know that can't stand
This is bang on.

As an aside, if I had to listen to bleeping Colleen say ‘litty as a titty’ one more time, I’d drown her in tequila.

• Haha
I kinda enjoyed this show but knowing they scout for candidates on SM has spoilt it for me.

Naive me thought love hungry people applied but it seems another scripted ‘reality’ show.

The only actor I sort of like is Cole as he seems uncomplicated and daft. He would be fun to go for a pint with.

Everyone else, meh. Nancy seems ok ish but her incessant laugh annoys me. Alexa is superficial, Brennan needs a backbone, Collet is a ballet dancer, Matt is unhinged, Raven has ulterior motives, SK was scouted, and Zay needs to laugh more. Am not even surprised they are all perma-single.

Reactions: 16
Just watched SK and Raven. He made the right call but I really felt for her. I hadn’t thought she was that into him until then.
Only watched this one so far. I’m really shocked. I thought it was love. His Mum is such a sweetheart. I hope they make it work … I’m not up to any further than him saying no so far

Reactions: 9
This is bang on.

As an aside, if I had to listen to bleeping Colleen say ‘litty as a titty’ one more time, I’d drown her in tequila.
Kinetic Content also produce Married At First Sight. Another show where the first season was for but now couples just settle.

Reactions: 1
halfway through Ep 8:

bartise will NOT shut up about the abortion talk or the ex boyfriend (she's clearly all in and commited, if she wanted to be with her ex she would be!)

also him dancing!? ickkkk 🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Just started watching.
I really don't think Colleen is that hot. She's pretty average looking. She seems to get blokes by telling them she's a ballet dancer.
Cole is too immature to be in this process.
Bartise is an absolute creep.
Matt - getting big red flags from him. Think he'll be really controlling.

halfway through Ep 8:

bartise will NOT shut up about the abortion talk or the ex boyfriend (she's clearly all in and commited, if she wanted to be with her ex she would be!)

i'm fast forwarding all scenes with him in 🤮

Reactions: 7
halfway through Ep 8:

also cole is not that hot lol? he's so basic looking to me. i really still don't understand the colleen fuss. did you guys notice how matts friend said oh my goddddd when he saw her

i think SK's family is coming on a bit strong to raven.

the meeting the family set up gets boring real boring "why did you pick her" "are you ready" omg ok we get it

Just started watching.
I really don't think Colleen is that hot. She's pretty average looking. She seems to get blokes by telling them she's a ballet dancer.
Cole is too immature to be in this process.
Bartise is an absolute creep.
Matt - getting big red flags from him. Think he'll be really controlling.
I don't like way he said "the abortion" like it actually happened. Go away!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i'm gonna throw myself into the sun if i have to hear "sight unseen" one more time

why do they do the womens bridal make up like that? it ages them so much. such heavy eye and lip make up, we are not in the club!

they changed the vows for this this season, it's less ceremonial imo. less official

edit:
why do they show them saying"this is the dress" to then show up in a different one? defeats the whole point

OMG the teaser for the finale? i'm shook - matts mum absolutley sobbing !?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
what was it? i went to look and it seems like she deleted it!
Basically Nick is causing her major drama and it's getting nasty. It's come out that he allegedly had another TV show lined up where he needed to play the victim post divorce - but they went back on the deal and he's blaming her. She even said that she wrote to them to ask them to reconsider as a good will gesture. Alluded to him blocking her finances and just wringing the situation for all it's worth. Wanted to be a director and expected director credit from his appearance.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Episode 8
  • God I can't think of anything more mind numbing than wedding dress shopping. Raven was wearing a different dress from the boob dress though?
Episode 9
  • I don't know if the show is doing some shady editing or if Zanab is kookoo! I thought the bipolar comment was fair? And I don't like Cole. This is the worst match on the show IMO, and we have Colleen and Matt!
  • Everytime Bartise opens his mouth I want to punch a wall, even at the Rodeo 🤣 If Raven had dropped a coin in his begging bowl he would have come running.
Episode 10
  • Raven looked stuuuuuunning. Her reaction to the ladies at the gele shop was basically: "um, yaaaah 😬".
  • Raven said she was going to say yes, but I feel like she was going to say no too - I feel like she and SK made an agreement before the wedding to end it, and tried to make it seem like it was a surprise?
My predictions for the others (based on no information except my opinions, as I didn't watch the preview)

Colleen, Bartise, Brennan, Zanab will all say no.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.