Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So because I'm obsessed with SK's personality, I went on an espionnage mission on instagram and from what I see.. I think that they did get married.
First Raven's insta photo with his cutie mum:
View attachment 1684232

Their photo together, again, on her insta:
View attachment 1684235

And my man oh man! what did those abs come from!!?? I think her fitness routines worked well on him 😄
View attachment 1684252

What do you guys think?

(Ps: Daniele from S2 is having a total meltdown on instagram because of some articles in usweekly that are saying that she went to therapy after split with Nick etc 🙄)
Raven is so Annoying. I had to block her on tiktok because she's doing the absolute MOST.

She wants fame and money. I spotted her carrier love bracelet. She wants SK when he's at the money stage of life, not now

Reactions: 3
I'm so glad I found this thread! I love Love is Blind, I love the cringe, the frustration, the edits, the whole lot! I am so happy you are my people and can see what other people's thoughts about the episodes are :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Finally worked out who Bartise reminds me of, Mac from It's Always Sunny!
mac-fights-gay-marriage-picture.jpeg

Not looks wise, of course, but it's the same small dick know-it-all douche energy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm on ep7, about to meet Bartise's fam.

I agreed with so much that others have said
Colleen did not look like a ballerina to me, she also said she didn't like been judged for her looks but in the pods it was one of the first things she said to the guys "I'm a ballerina and I'm flexible " 🙄
For ages I used to get her and Zanab mixed up as they looked very similar so I didn't understand what Cole was going on about.
I was dubious of Raven and SK but I love how she shut Bartise down at the pool.
I was appalled that she expected him to pay half the rent of where she chose to live.
Alexa and Brennan, I am still holding hope for, although I wonder if the pressure will be too much for him.
Nancy! You are wayyyyy too good for Bartise! I loved her brothers when they met him!

As for the previous series, I am glad Amber and Barnette are still together.

Series 2 was mehhh, Shane still had crazy eyes in the reunion and TBH I never saw how he and Natalie were compatible.

Shayna did good with her new husband though!

Still on the first episode of the new ones and Matt needs to get some therapy before jumping into any new relationship because it's clear that he's projecting his insecurities on Colleen.. who by the way looks exactly like that Zanab 😅
Yes the 2 girls looked the same to me too!

• Heart
I know people aren’t fans on Andrew but I think the way he spoke to Nancy when she was crying and was so sad about Bartise made me like him a little more. Also the fact Bartise didn’t realise that she was crying and didn’t even attempt to comfort her is a red flag in my eyes. Bartise comes off awfully in the last few episodes.

Reactions: 25
I think SK and Raven will get married. I’m almost hoping no one else does!

I said in the last thread that I didn’t think Lauren and Cameron from S1 were legit and someone asked why, just because they are still so OTT and I don’t buy it anymore, never seems real just a showmance. I thought they were legit in the show though.

Reactions: 6
Something about the way Nancy looked at Bastard makes me think she’s gonna get him down the isle and be the first one to say no. It was on the last episode I think she’s clocked onto him after she was speaking to Andrew and I’m hoping she’s playing him at his own game.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ignoring spoilers again but i really don't understand the hype about raven and colleen (obvs beauty is subjective) but zanab and nancy are fiiiiiine looking women?!

when bartise said about abortion "women get one chance to duck up" i was yelling at my tv screen. the audacity to have such an opinion on a trauma he'll never experience. the misogyny was showing lmao do you have a uterus? no will you grow the baby? will you go through the trauma of birth!? no and the mental implications of all of that after? erm no. he had so much to say shut your bleeping mouth got me so heated! opinions on bodies that aren't and won't ever be his!!!

"one chance" jesus christ! and it's funny bc childcare always falls on the mother so his opinion on aborting due to health implications is soooo rich. i hate this man loooool and his obsession with raven is so cringe stop bringing her up!

i like how raven handled him in the pool though, made me like her more. he would ditch nancy so quick if raven said the word
i didn't like how she ate with her fork when eating SK's home food though. you're not even gonna try?! his mum was like this bih...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
ignoring spoilers again but i really don't understand the hype about raven and colleen (obvs beauty is subjective) but zanab and nancy are fiiiiiine looking women?!

when bartise said about abortion "women get one chance to duck up" i was yelling at my tv screen. the audacity to have such an opinion on a trauma he'll never experience. the misogyny was showing lmao do you have a uterus? no will you grow the baby? will you go through the trauma of birth!? no and the mental implications of all of that after? erm no. he had so much to say shut your bleeping mouth got me so heated! opinions on bodies that aren't and won't ever be his!!!

"one chance" jesus christ! and it's funny bc childcare always falls on the mother so his opinion on aborting due to health implications is soooo rich. i hate this man loooool and his obsession with raven is so cringe stop bringing her up!

i like how raven handled him though, made me like her more. i didn't like how she ate with her fork when eating SK's home food. you're not even gonna try or pretend to try and then say nah ill use my fork ?! his mum was like this bih...
tbh I understood what Bartise meant with one chance and I think he included men in it to. If you are consistently taking sexual risks then I also don't agree with abortion being your routine birth control. You need to take some responsibility for your choices. I just don't think he expressed it well

• Heart
Reactions: 10
tbh I understood what Bartise meant with one chance and I think he included men in it to. If you are consistently taking sexual risks then I also don't agree with abortion being your routine birth control. You need to take some responsibility for your choices. I just don't think he expressed it well
I respect your opinion! for me this man is just too much lol. he was too much in that moment.

and for sure, align your own choices with your values and opinions (i.e like you said not using it as birth control) but it felt a bit intense and like he was painting that rule for everyone especially women when it's not a black and white issue when he's not the one birthing / taking on that level of childcare and life changing experiences

(and on top of all the other shady tit ... bartise be quiet u know)

Reactions: 4
I don't think there's that many people who use abortion as their routine birth control tbh.
And even if they did, who am I to judge, maybe they don't have access to other birth control, maybe they're in an abusive environment? I honestly don't want to make assumptions or decisions for other people.
I hope I never get into a situation where I'd need an abortion, but if I did, I wouldn't want other people to decide what I could or couldn't do 🤷‍♀️
But I'm derailing, sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bartise’s sister was so odd… why would you be crying about a totally hypothetical abortion situation?! It was so uncomfortable watching…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bartise’s sister was so odd… why would you be crying about a totally hypothetical abortion situation?! It was so uncomfortable watching…
And she started crying in like 5 seconds.. the show is edited to the point where I can't really believe anything anymore! Look at this video that Bartise posted about what happened before the very last scene. Judging by the blue dress, isn't that Colleen? and Matt was there too.. how could he pretend then that he couldn't find her and that she went clubbing ? 😂 the producers messed this one up sooo badly !

3CE1D715-9A13-49DC-90BB-09A9D624B38A.png

And she started crying in like 5 seconds.. the show is edited to the point where I can't really believe anything anymore! Look at this video that Bartise posted about what happened before the very last scene. Judging by the blue dress, isn't that Colleen? and Matt was there too.. how could he pretend then that he couldn't find her and that she went clubbing ? 😂 the producers messed this one up sooo badly !

View attachment 1692082
yep that's colleen and nancy and zanab too.
well if this was before that scene that means she could have gone to the club after filming but i mean who knows lol she could have just been hiding behind the door

(bet he loves that tick next to his name lol)

Reactions: 2
So because I'm obsessed with SK's personality, I went on an espionnage mission on instagram and from what I see.. I think that they did get married.
First Raven's insta photo with his cutie mum:
View attachment 1684232

Their photo together, again, on her insta:
View attachment 1684235

And my man oh man! what did those abs come from!!?? I think her fitness routines worked well on him 😄
View attachment 1684252

What do you guys think?

(Ps: Daniele from S2 is having a total meltdown on instagram because of some articles in usweekly that are saying that she went to therapy after split with Nick etc 🙄)
Pleaaaaase label as spoiler, I avoid their social media until I've finished so I don't ruin it for myself!

can't wait for the new episodes! i really hope nancy says no to bartise, she's absolutely lovely and beautiful and deserves so much more than an arrogant man child

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.