Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw Bartise’s friends I was like I bet he is one of those people who surrounds himself with below average looking guys to make himself feel the top dog.

Reactions: 30
Finally I watched the whole thing without coming to this thread it's torture!! 😂 😂 Do we still put spoilers or not?
When can we post without putting as a spoiler? 😂 I’m dying to say what I think of Bartise tbh
I think it's fine to post without spoiler tag what has happened in the episodes once they've aired, but need to spoiler tag anything that relates to the unaired episodes from social media or previews, aside from random opinions and personal predictions of course.

What does everyone think?

Reactions: 12
I think it's fine to post without spoiler tag what has happened in the episodes once they've aired, but need to spoiler tag anything that relates to the unaired episodes from social media or previews, aside from random opinions and personal predictions of course.

What does everyone think?
Same, we can’t be putting on spoilers for weeks on end because some people don’t get round to watching. I say give it 24hours after it’s aired

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate the hate on Raven. She was willing to embrace his culture and go ahead with this union without any of her family present. I don’t understand why SK even took part in this experiment. If it was a dating show, fair enough. But why sign up for a possible marriage when you are about to enlist with school? He knew that he was accepted to a school in California. Why settle with a woman who’s career, house and life was already established in Dallas and THEN expect her to give up the former for him and his education.

ABSOLUTELY fair play to him for making the sacrifices for his dream career but don’t put that onto a woman who is already established and looking for her partner.

Totally agree with you just not the last part.. Bart can really go Fk himself 🙄

Nancy's brother said it best:
View attachment 1702467
View attachment 1702469
Christ. You just want to give Nancy a shake. She’s absolutely beautiful and hell knows why she’s clinging onto Bartise like a drowning woman. I get that folk can be edited badly. For all we know, she might have bitched about him a whole lot but it didn’t make the TV. But if he says no after welding a bracelet onto her wrist and sending her a shot with the message “let’s do this baby”, that’s just bleeping cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hate the hate on Raven. She was willing to embrace his culture and go ahead with this union without any of her family present. I don’t understand why SK even took part in this experiment. If it was a dating show, fair enough. But why sign up for a possible marriage when you are about to enlist with school? He knew that he was accepted to a school in California. Why settle with a woman who’s career, house and life was already established in Dallas and THEN expect her to give up the former for him and his education.

ABSOLUTELY fair play to him for making the sacrifices for his dream career but don’t put that onto a woman who is already established and looking for her partner.

Christ. You just want to give Nancy a shake. She’s absolutely beautiful and hell knows why she’s clinging onto Bartise like a drowning woman. I get that folk can be edited badly. For all we know, she might have bitched about him a whole lot but it didn’t make the TV. But if he says no after welding a bracelet onto her wrist and sending her a shot with the message “let’s do this baby”, that’s just bleeping cruel.
i really didn't like raven at the start but i really started to warm to her when she got with SK and let her guard down a bit. I she went much higher up in my estimates after she handled bart🤢se with such grace for herself, her man and nancy.

and i agree she fully embraced and met him half way, i actually think she gave more than her fair share and that his family were asking for more than necessary. like yes that's your culture and it's important but raven is also her own person too and deserves to remain that way (in regards to the type of wife she wants to be and naturally is etc)

she looked so beautiful in her final bridal look and she handled it - again - with such grace (especially when her own parents weren't there!) even apologising to his mother! i really hope she finds a man that is on her level! SK really pulled a fast one imo

(Re: bartise

I don't think it's editing. I think he's actually just a twit)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i really didn't like raven at the start but i really started to warm to her when she got with SK and let her guard down a bit. I she went much higher up in my estimates after she handled bart🤢se with such grace for herself, her man and nancy.

and i agree she fully embraced and met him half way, i actually think she gave more than her fair share and that his family were asking for more than necessary. like yes that's your culture and it's important but raven is also her own person too and deserves to remain that way (in regards to the type of wife she wants to be and naturally is etc)

she looked so beautiful in her final bridal look and she handled it - again - with such grace (especially when her own parents weren't there!) even apologising to his mother! i really hope she finds a man that is on her level! SK really pulled a fast one imo

(Re: bartise

I don't think it's editing. I think he's actually just a twit)
agreed wholeheartedly. I’m completely team Raven. From her cryptic posts, I kind of thing they’re still together and doing the long distance thing

• Heart
Reactions: 10

As Captain of Team Hate Raven (kidding)

But I've said it once and I will say it again. My West African heritage probably makes me dislike her more as I feel she was only embracing the culture as she saw long term she would be onto big bucks.

Also her friends have a stank attitude.

But don't get me wrong. SK isn't scot free either. He saw Raven was a baddie to him (light skinned, slim, Curly hair) and got lost in the sauce.

He had no business being on this show.

Definition of lost in the sauce: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lost in the sauce

agreed wholeheartedly. I’m completely team Raven. From her cryptic posts, I kind of thing they’re still together and doing the long distance thing
Tbh I hope she isn't waiting on him. I did feel for her at the wedding. But she deserves someone who is 100% for her and doesn't embarrass her on international TV.

The fish thing made me laugh. Maybe I'll try it if I ever date again. Get 2. If they die. Its hasta la vista. Cheaper than therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree with you just not the last part.. Bart can really go Fk himself 🙄

Nancy's brother said it best:
View attachment 1702467
View attachment 1702469
I think her family had him sussed. Her brother wasn’t wrong, she makes people happy because she’s nice to be around, she makes people feel good because she’s kind to them, that’s not love that’s just who she is… even to absolute fuckwits like Bartise the bellend.
He isn’t even that good looking ffs, he’s just got such a ridiculous over inflated ego. That being said, I don’t get the Raven hype either, like she’s pretty enough but can we all calm down a bit? (Them on the show, not we as in on this thread)

Reactions: 11
It's the rave about Colleen and saying that she is better looking then Zanab that makes absolutely no sense. They have the same body (Zanab is curvier), the same face, almost the same nose, the same everything ! I mezn look at this bango I found on insta, do you really recognize Zanab from Colleen?
EEFDB8C2-4EA3-47C5-A7A7-C84FD9B2B1ED.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I saw Bartise’s friends I was like I bet he is one of those people who surrounds himself with below average looking guys to make himself feel the top dog.
THIS!! And for him to think he is on par with Raven physically. So deluded!

I'm just watching the drinks after the meetings of the families and I honestly can't get over how Cole is after Colleen when he has Zanab!! The women is gorgeous! These boys must be nuts!

The more I think about this show, the more it doesn't make sense to me that someone like Nancy can be a successful business woman with a property portfolio and an impressive career and her general sh1t together, and be hankering after someone like Bartiste who is a man-child with nothing to offer except an oversized ego and who openly disrespected her with the Raven "smokeshow" rave TO HER FACE after they met. Not to mention all the other red flags like being "pro life" and being 100% into himself.

Like, no. You can't be business savvy, successful, mature and sensible like that and then just seemingly not have any sort of radar for shady, crappy people like that. I think Nancy is tied to the show due to a contract and 100% managing her brand by being overly nice and kind and "into Bartiste" as it'll make her more likeable and marketable after the show. A LA Deepti from S2 who got a whole book out of being people pleasing and sweeter than sweet on the show.

Reactions: 22
Glad no more spoiler posts needed ha. Bartise is the pits. I dont think its even an age thing. He's really lacking maturity in every belief he has and I obviously blame his upbringing as his family are just as bad

Nancy obviously doesnt realise her worth. And thats a shame. Even if he does say yes, hopefully shes realised it by now as he aint the one

Raven def grew on me. I thought she was so so shallow in the pods but obviously SK saw the side of her we saw by the end? I hope they have made it work as I think they had something special going on

Reactions: 13
Guys I just wanted to apologise about saying nice things about Bartise and being hopeful about him last night. It was because after watching Raven and SK I got really emotional and my brain went stupid 😂 hope no harm is done and I can now go back to hating that man!
Thanks,
JHTS

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ever since someone mentioned about the mole at the end of his nose, I can't unsee it and it's all I can see when he's on screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The more I think about this show, the more it doesn't make sense to me that someone like Nancy can be a successful business woman with a property portfolio and an impressive career and her general sh1t together, and be hankering after someone like Bartiste who is a man-child with nothing to offer except an oversized ego and who openly disrespected her with the Raven "smokeshow" rave TO HER FACE after they met. Not to mention all the other red flags like being "pro life" and being 100% into himself.

Like, no. You can't be business savvy, successful, mature and sensible like that and then just seemingly not have any sort of radar for shady, crappy people like that. I think Nancy is tied to the show due to a contract and 100% managing her brand by being overly nice and kind and "into Bartiste" as it'll make her more likeable and marketable after the show. A LA Deepti from S2 who got a whole book out of being people pleasing and sweeter than sweet on the show.
I work in the corporate world and women like Nancy are very common - they've got their tit together in all areas of life but their weakness is disastrous and inexplicable choices in men.

Ever since someone mentioned about the mole at the end of his nose, I can't unsee it and it's all I can see when he's on screen.
It's all I've been able to see since the beginning!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Like, no. You can't be business savvy, successful, mature and sensible like that and then just seemingly not have any sort of radar for shady, crappy people like that.

yes you absolutely can. People are complex and just because she has one area in her life completely done and sorted doesn't mean the rest are.

I think this will be a big learning curve for nancy and I hope she really takes the lessons on. I believe she is as genuine as one can be on a show like LIB.

I think her family had him sussed. Her brother wasn’t wrong, she makes people happy because she’s nice to be around, she makes people feel good because she’s kind to them, that’s not love that’s just who she is… even to absolute fuckwits like Bartise the bellend.

THIS. ALL the time I hear (on and off the show) men describing how they love a woman because of how she makes THEM feel rather than who she is. individual traits she has that make her her. seperate from how she makes him feel or what she can do for him.

(she makes me feel happy, good vs she's intelligent, playful, curious, fun etc)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So remember when I said Cole was cute? Ha ha ha no

The scene when he called Zanab bipolar, I don’t know how she didn’t throw his beloved sprouts at him. Unbelievable!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.