Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rnttfl

Chatty Member
I think Micah wanted Paul to go first because she wanted to say no too, but wanted him to say no first so she could act hurt and blame him. She was only crying because she was embarrassed, I think she was actually relieved about it all though.

Reactions: 29

Im not ok

Just watched last episode! Why did Bartise bring that up in front of his family??
I think he’s wanted it to be an issue so it’s a reason to not go through with it but make it out it’s because of nancys beliefs

I really hate Bartise

Reactions: 28

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Matt is a bitch xoxo

Guys this is unreal. I literally am sobbing. Raven and SK, so gorgeous. The wedding made me fucking cry and then he does this??? Please. I can't accept Raven slander on this thread anymore. She does her best and really embraced this new culture situation so damn well. As a person in a relationship with somebody of a totally different culture to mine I am very proud of her and God the wedding was just so amazing!! His mum is a literal diamond and I love her. Fuck!! I really hope they're together and gonna try again because what a shame. I have never felt so strongly about this stupid show lol but I wish them the best 💔💔💔 on the other hand Ravens dead fish was totally a sign my jaw is on the floor! 😂🐠

I'm very happy that Bartise cried at the gifts. That's hopeful. I guess they might have edited him to be more of a villain than he is. I hope so!

Nov 9??? 😭
Totally agree with you just not the last part.. Bart can really go Fk himself 🙄

Nancy's brother said it best:
A78EFA8E-966A-430D-8937-436363821189.jpeg

9E02EBC7-D076-4D28-BBBD-74520AA5966C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I feel like the show should only go with over 30’s tbh. The guys are all so immature it’s unbearable. Brennon is prob the only one who seems genuine … and surprise he’s over 30

quinzel

VIP Member
I am on episode 6. I also don't think Zach is an unattractive guy at all and I quite like his nerdy personality. I'd definitely go out with him. I'd have even said Irina was punching! grot bag...

I don't 'get' what Paul sees in Micah, as from what we have seen she is so vapid and surface-level. Her lip filler is also terrible and makes her look like a duck.

Anyone else think Brett looks like Jason Derulo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

hehehe

VIP Member
On Raven's 'gram there are pics of the wedding day pre-dressing up, and one of them is with SK in his orange wedding gear - so they met on the day of? No way they didn't plan the "I do not". They both came up smelling like roses from it. And she looks like she's had some face tightening done. Also I heard she dumped all her friends who were at the wedding - is this true? Where did she say this?

Colleen posted a group picture with the girls and only smoothed her own face with the filters 🤣

Just laughing in disgust because Zanab has got Cole all over her 'gram and is milking the attention. No way did she not plan that outburst at the altar. I called it last week that she was only with him because she couldn't believe her luck to have bagged "a hot guy". She didn't believe she was good enough for him and set about scorching the earth to blame it on him.

Zanab: Heavenly Father bless this beautiful man who follows you and loves his family and makes me warm and hopeful in Jesus's name
***2 seconds later***: YOU DESTROYED MY CONFIDENCE AND INSULTED ME AND YOUR FAMILY DIDN'T GIVE A CRAP TO MEET ME.

Crazy ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Episode 4

Micah and Kwame were being so rude/inconsiderate to their partners the way they were being with one another at the pool party.

Irina is a mean girl - feel like she only said yes and was so desperate for him to pick her over Bliss because she wanted to be on the show/get the holiday to Mexico .

• Haha
Reactions: 26

montroseee

Im kinda here for Zanab tbh, like I can see exactly where her issues with Cole are coming from bc one of the first things he said to her was how different she looks without makeup and then talking about how Colleen is soo hot etc? I'd also be super insecure lol

Also genuinely Matt scares me, hope Colleen gets the fuck outta there

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Elles20

VIP Member
Was fuming about the way it ended and forgot to talk about Jackie. She basically started a new relationship with Josh while Marshall was out getting his suit fitted for their wedding. She then had the AUDACITY to say "ima keep the ring". Absolute tramp needs slapping back to where she came from.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Zack's sister looked like Irina. I was very confused for a moment at the suit fittings.

Also what child dreams of doing an engagement photo shoot in their underwear?

• Haha

justthinking.

I know people aren’t fans on Andrew but I think the way he spoke to Nancy when she was crying and was so sad about Bartise made me like him a little more. Also the fact Bartise didn’t realise that she was crying and didn’t even attempt to comfort her is a red flag in my eyes. Bartise comes off awfully in the last few episodes.

Vivian124

VIP Member
Is Irina's eyes glued shut? When she smiles they completely close shut. Don't like her at all.. But she's right to be creeped out my yer man staring 🤣

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Next series will be in UK apparently! I really can’t imagine the OTT declarations of love after 5 minutes going the same way.

• Haha
  • Wow