Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bliss’s dad is quite rude, isn’t he?
I’ve just watched that episode and couldn’t stand him. The fact he had to have last word every time she said something 🚩 and why did her sister(?) keep her sunglasses on inside. Compared to the conversations with her mum and sisters I think her mum had a lucky break having a divorce from him.

Reactions: 14
I thought I had another episode to watch last night so am devastated I have to wait! My thoughts about the couples for whatever it's worth:

Kwame/Chelsea - he will say no. She's too full on.
Brett/Tiffany - both yes. I hope they make it, I really liked them both and his dad was adorable
Micah/Paul - both will say no, they're not interesting and fully agree that her friend Shelby is in love with her
Bliss/Zack - she'll say no. They're rushing into it. I mean they all are, but these two especially

Irina was awful. A truly reprehensible human and I too got real mean girl vibes from her and Micah - they're in love with themselves. Jackie shouldn't have been on the show as she clearly isn't stable and I felt bad for Marshall but thought he did come across as a bit of a pushover.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched that episode and couldn’t stand him. The fact he had to have last word every time she said something 🚩 and why did her sister(?) keep her sunglasses on inside. Compared to the conversations with her mum and sisters I think her mum had a lucky break having a divorce from him.
What gets me is the manner he was speaking. He was totally right, it’s fast, it’s impulsive, it’s an uninformed decision… but he was so rude and dismissive. Her (vocal fry laden) responses to him were a defence mechanism. She was deffo trying to convince everyone in the room she was making a good choice, but it seemed like her Dad is a v dismissive sort off the show too. Poor Bliss.

Reactions: 10
Omg I stayed off this thread to avoid spoilers but there was nothing to spoil. Here I am at 1am having watched the three new eps (although fast forwarded a lot of it lol) and so disappointed 😭.

• Haha
  • Heart
I am spitting feathers at how the last episode ended 🤬 why do they do this to us, then make us wait a whole week to see what happens. I'm too bloody impatient. Kwame isn't as in to Chelsea as she is to him, I love Brett and Tiffany, lovely couple. Zach gives me the ick 🤣 Jackie needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was fuming about the way it ended and forgot to talk about Jackie. She basically started a new relationship with Josh while Marshall was out getting his suit fitted for their wedding. She then had the AUDACITY to say "ima keep the ring". Absolute woman needs slapping back to where she came from.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Although I'm skeptical about Bliss with Zak mostly him. Bliss mum 😩😩😩🥺🥺
Yeah I loved Bliss's mum too. How was Bliss's Dad ever good enough for her?! (He probs wasn't)

The only thing I didn't like - and why I didn't write a post in appreciation - is that she said something like 'if you have kids lmk and i'll give you my methods'. That felt weird to me. Can't exactly explain why, just minor urgh body shivers.
---
What gets me is the manner he was speaking. He was totally right, it’s fast, it’s impulsive, it’s an uninformed decision… but he was so rude and dismissive. Her (vocal fry laden) responses to him were a defence mechanism. She was deffo trying to convince everyone in the room she was making a good choice, but it seemed like her Dad is a v dismissive sort off the show too. Poor Bliss.
Right 🙌 He was such a bully, and so cold in his demeanour. He seemed to care more about being right and putting others down than about Bliss.

Last edited:
I think Bliss will say no so Zack gets hurt like she was. They will stay together but she mentions it so often I feel like she will want revenge.

Tiffany and Brett will marry.

Paul will say yes and Micah will say no. I think she is acting and he’s believing her.

AMR Keane will say no.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just read this about her sister and the sunglasses. People must have been being rude about it so she addressed it.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Anyone else thinks Bliss and Brett would've also been a good match ?

Reactions: 16
I watched the last 3 episodes speeded up. I hate all the filler, short of some grand revelation (Jackie and Marshal) it’s just filler. Netflix do better, the spoilers are out, you aren’t building suspense just allowing people to be spoiled. I will be fast forwarding through the next episode/s too.

Reactions: 6
Did they drag it out like this with the first season of love is blind? I remember the second one being annoying like this so I never finished it. 3rd one didn’t seem as bad.

Did they drag it out like this with the first season of love is blind? I remember the second one being annoying like this so I never finished it. 3rd one didn’t seem as bad.
I think they did. I remember fast forwarding a lot as well until the weddings.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched all the follow up/reunion episodes of the last one, just the interesting clips on tiktok/YouTube etc. honestly I don’t care to watch the clearly mismatched couple doing their weekly shop or hear about what their families think. Didn’t the last season have 2 follow up shows? 3?

Zack's sister looked like Irina. I was very confused for a moment at the suit fittings.

Also what child dreams of doing an engagement photo shoot in their underwear?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Josh's dangly earring and his mashed up cauliflower ear give me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.