Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not the scene she referenced though is it? She was upset about the cuties incident and completely manipulated everyone to think he said something he didn’t . Plus if we are going to make a reach and reference that beach scene - said he himself was fattening up, he said nothing in relation to Zay. Let’s get real now. Cmon if we are gonna call out the men bs we got to call out the girls bs too. It’s dangerous to let things slide just because it’s coming from a cast member we like.

I still do not understand how everyone praised Barqueef for “being brutally honest” but the proceeded to drag Cole for 20mins for doing the same thing. They both are trash. Barqueef even more so as he shagged someone else the next damn week.
It wasn't that scene she referenced HOWEVER she didn't say it was just that incident, she said it was general behaviour/comments about her eating habits... the oranges was one example that Alexa brought up

I agree that she is also out of line and was certainly unfair in her behaviour as well

Reactions: 2
Oh my. The reunion for Cole was brutal. Im not sure how to feel. I completely think LiB producers need to invest more time finding people that are over the age of maybe 28/30. Cole's behaviour and reaction to the wedding is why. He's not mature enough to handle this. He's young, Z knew this and still decided to say yes to marrying him initially? To do that prayer, and tear him down (I know we didnt see half of how he treated her behind the scenes) like she did, Im not sure shes as innocent as she makes out. I think theyve both come out looking so so bad but Z especially

Reactions: 19
The stuff with Cole is so deeply uncomfortable and this kind of thing is why ITV have had to go so far in introducing mental health support to LI contestants over here. You've got two completely incompatible people, both a bit toxic, paired together and they seem to be contractually obliged somehow to stay together until the wedding despite these glaring differences and we're all just riding out how that's impacting their mental health for the entertainment value of it all. The production team is what's at fault here - shame on them for the complete lack of duty of care to the cast and Cole in this instance.

I watched that scene with the oranges and you could not find someone more shut down and completely disconnected to someone than Zanab was in that moment. Her body language is literally screaming that she hates Cole, isn't listening to him, has no interest in him, is in completely contempt for him as he's excitedly talking about plans to meet her family. It's so obvious she has NO plans for him to ever meet her family and is giving him no generosity or benefit of the doubt at all in what he's saying. She interprets everything as an attack, while he's just trying desperately to connect with her. The "are you having another orange" is completely innocuous, she immediately interprets it as an attack and the whole reason why she seems to have some food restriction issues and that goes way over Cole's head. If she decided to starve herself because she was so insecure with Cole - with respect, that's her own mental health issue and Cole didn't cause that. She could just as easily have confronted him about that in the moment, and told him not to comment on her food, her body, she could've walked away because it was so triggering. But she didn't, she starved herself and expected him to mind-read about it.

I actually feel sorry for him despite all his foibles - at least he tried, at least he apologised, at least he gave the relationship a chance. She just shut down long before she walked down the aisle and no doubt has given the guy a whole rake of complexes and trust issues for how she didn't communicate with him and then launched an attack when he was his most vulnerable, in front of a televised audience. She's toxic and needs a lot of therapy, hopefully before she starts dating again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think Cole is immature and a bit dense, but otherwise harmless. He should just learn to think before he speaks. The "cuties-incident" was such a non issue. Even the remark about "wedding dress body". So many people talk about getting "shredded for summer", or "bikini body ready". I honestly don't believe he was body shaming her. Zanab is painfully insecure and takes everything he said to a whole new level. It's sad to see, because she's so pretty. I don't believe he deserved how she treated him at the altar. Sure he's no angel and needed to hear some of those things, but Z isn't perfect either. She was really mean and passive agressive. She could've told him everything in private.

I think Cole got way too much tit from everyone during the reunion. Bartise and Matt are walking red flags and yet no-one seemed to question their behavior. Nancy still defended Bartise, how delusional is she? 🤯
Bartise crossed waaaaayyyy more lines at the pool party than Cole. He would've dumped Nancy and got with Raven in an instant if she hadn't shut him down.

Colleen looked so terrified the entire time, it felt so uncomfortable to watch. Poor girl. The way she tried to explain why they weren't living together yet 😳 I really hope they got divorced, Matt needs therapy, not a wife.

Netflix doesn't care about the wellbeing of the contestants, they just want drama and money. They should provide couples counseling and they should've never let Matt on the show, he has way too much issues.

And to end on a positive note: Alexa and Brennon actually seem pretty happy (his vows 🥹) and good for Raven and SK that they're still dating.

The stuff with Cole is so deeply uncomfortable and this kind of thing is why ITV have had to go so far in introducing mental health support to LI contestants over here. You've got two completely incompatible people, both a bit toxic, paired together and they seem to be contractually obliged somehow to stay together until the wedding despite these glaring differences and we're all just riding out how that's impacting their mental health for the entertainment value of it all. The production team is what's at fault here - shame on them for the complete lack of duty of care to the cast and Cole in this instance.

I watched that scene with the oranges and you could not find someone more shut down and completely disconnected to someone than Zanab was in that moment. Her body language is literally screaming that she hates Cole, isn't listening to him, has no interest in him, is in completely contempt for him as he's excitedly talking about plans to meet her family. It's so obvious she has NO plans for him to ever meet her family and is giving him no generosity or benefit of the doubt at all in what he's saying. She interprets everything as an attack, while he's just trying desperately to connect with her. The "are you having another orange" is completely innocuous, she immediately interprets it as an attack and the whole reason why she seems to have some food restriction issues and that goes way over Cole's head. If she decided to starve herself because she was so insecure with Cole - with respect, that's her own mental health issue and Cole didn't cause that. She could just as easily have confronted him about that in the moment, and told him not to comment on her food, her body, she could've walked away because it was so triggering. But she didn't, she starved herself and expected him to mind-read about it.

I actually feel sorry for him despite all his foibles - at least he tried, at least he apologised, at least he gave the relationship a chance. She just shut down long before she walked down the aisle and no doubt has given the guy a whole rake of complexes and trust issues for how she didn't communicate with him and then launched an attack when he was his most vulnerable, in front of a televised audience. She's toxic and needs a lot of therapy, hopefully before she starts dating again.
Also, only minutes before he "body shamed" her, she said she doesn't even listen to half of what he says, cause he's not interesting or just singing. GURL, why you gotta be so mean 😳

Reactions: 13
I think Zanab has a very vindictive personality...Cole treated her poorly at the beginning and from then on everything he said/did genuinely felt like a dig to her. To be honest I get it. But she cannot just cut the toxicity and let it go like a normal person without destroying him first. I think she needs therapy to be honest.

Reactions: 18
Finally watched - everyone else has said everything I need to say.

- Zanab: I don't have anything else to add to what others have said here after that final scene, but I hope Cole is okay and can move on.

- Nancy and her family are bleeping awful. I still really dislike Bartise as a person, but no way would I want to enter that family. "We're done" was the best thing he'd heard from Nancy since they came out from the pods. Look at big balls Nancy speaking for everyone else in the reunion when no one asked, the fakest person on the show - she played the "sweetheart" long con for air time. There's no way she believed he was going to say yes after everything he'd said to her about looks in the weeks they were together.

- I give Matt and Colleen 6 months if that. She looks like a terrified hostage next to him. I think she was about to say no but threw herself in and said yes, probably he was holding a knife and fork behind his back. Did anyone else hear him say "no" before the rest of his spiel? So they say she's a working ballerina - but she has two other jobs? How does that work? Just admit ballerina-ing is your childhood dream you never grew out of girl.

- I give Alexa and Brennan slightly longer than Nick and Danielle, but no more.

- Looks like Raven either lost a lot of weight or got work done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Zanab felt insecure. It's difficult when we don't see everything, but I don't personally think Cole's comment about the oranges was meant maliciously.

Zanab was kind of being rude when Cole was excitedly talking about her family and she was completely shut off.

I absolutely don't believe that Zanab didnt know whether she was going to say yes or no at the altar!! She had that whole speech planned out, let's be real.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I stand by my view that Zanab is very much like Roxanne Palette.
I don’t think she thinks she is lying - in her head all those things happened. Very worrying. Cole is lucky he never married her. She would have made his life hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I stand by my view that Zanab is very much like Roxanne Palette.
I don’t think she thinks she is lying - in her head all those things happened. Very worrying. Cole is lucky he never married her. She would have made his life hell.
This 👆🏼 It’s bleeping scary to be honest. Cole might be really immature but he did not deserve that. And she had clearly gone behind his back and trashed him to everybody.
I don’t even particularly like him but he was so broken by the end and nobody gave him any support. It felt like somebody had kicked a puppy at that stage.

I’d be very interested to know if any if the cast have changed their minds about him since seeing that last scene. He was so excites about getting married and meeting her family.

Didn’t really care for anybody in this series apart from SK and the muppet took Raven back so he’s clearly an idiot too

• Heart
I think Zanab felt insecure. It's difficult when we don't see everything, but I don't personally think Cole's comment about the oranges was meant maliciously.

Zanab was kind of being rude when Cole was excitedly talking about her family and she was completely shut off.

I absolutely don't believe that Zanab didnt know whether she was going to say yes or no at the altar!! She had that whole speech planned out, let's be real.
Yes agreed, he was so enthuastic and she gave off the inpression that she'd rather be anywhere else

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen Alexa story on insta? Saying she stands by Za and she won’t be apologising as there was more that went on, Well then tell us then?? Hate that when people go “I don’t like them for things only I know” 🙄

Reactions: 6
You know things are bad when not even super villain Shake wants you 🤣🤣

Once again she's using her possey of followers to publicly vilify him. They've all shared it on their stories to encourage the hate to be transferred onto him.

It's classic narcissistic behaviour. "I'm sooo sorry you made me get angry, I'm so sorry that you didn't react the way I wanted you to, I'm so sorry you can't take a joke". I'd delete this if I was her I don't understand the purpose of it other than to breed hatred.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m confused 😳 what the hell has Deepti got to do with it?
I think ppl have been saying she was trying to be the Deepti of this season with her speech at the wedding? I don’t have a clue about the weddings being a week apart? How?

Edited to add - OMG wait I just read Alexa’s last post. Saying they met in May 2021? So Netflix have sat on this for over a year. I’m so confused

Reactions: 9
Sadly Zanab will always play the victim and everyone else is the bad guy.

If she had just kept quiet about Orangegate I’d have believed her “truth.”
I don’t think it sat well with the TV production either and I think, by airing it, it was their way of saying all was not as it seemed and they wanted the viewing public to make up their own mind.

Again, like Big Brother did to Roxanne over her playing the victim. They showed the footage of the “punching” which proved Roxanne’s ”truth” was far from THE truth.

• Heart
I think ppl have been saying she was trying to be the Deepti of this season with her speech at the wedding? I don’t have a clue about the weddings being a week apart? How?

Edited to add - OMG wait I just read Alexa’s last post. Saying they met in May 2021? So Netflix have sat on this for over a year. I’m so confused
The seasons were filmed back to back

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.