Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Very very happy with the first couple. They're both drop dead gorgeous and sound minded, love that for us.
Not sure about the 2nd couple, but they look very sexually compatible lol
Tiago ???? Tbh a man in their 30s being unemployed is the biggest red flag to me. He sounds like a scammer, such a turn off.
What was Bruna going on about, I don't understand ? It's so weird.
As always, some women are insanely good looking and the men are just there lol.
Bruna part 2//I love that they're always so spiritual. " we met in multiple lives" bestie we all did, you ain't special. I also think giving an ultimatum to a very "free spirit independent men" is never gonna work. Not Paulo being a catholic lmaoooo, so much for meeting in past lives.
Amanda is striking, I love her. And she has that sweet soft aura. Mai too. All the women really have a great energy. The men look like stale bread.

IM SORRY DID THE MAN ALMOST PASSED OUT BECAUSE SHES PLUS SIZED
Madness. " I need to digest all the new information" free spirit independent thinker my ass

@themuffinwoman oh feel free to post, I don't mind spoilers at all 🤭

Paulo and Bruna are together lmaooo.

Last edited:

Lilykins

VIP Member
Did they drag it out like this with the first season of love is blind? I remember the second one being annoying like this so I never finished it. 3rd one didn’t seem as bad.

abcdsb7

i had to skip that bit, it’s definitely abuse. Chasing calves for entertainment? It’s sickening ☹

So slightly off piste but you know how they have the gold glasses for continuity, I think I spotted another. All the girls I THINK 😂 have the same nails, very neutral and rounded throughout. This is v boring and banal but I haven’t stopped looking at their nails all the way through and wondering if it’s to make sure we can’t tell passage of time or if they edit and suddenly someone has red nails instead etc
I actually thought zanab had her nails diff in the kitchen scenes to earlier episodes (I remember cause I wanted to get my nails done the way they were before 😂)