Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Micah only re-posting each of the cast sharing Paul’s message about anti-hate alongside a sarcastic message about “still being alive despite what folk are hoping for” says it all about her character. She hasn’t shown one shred of remorse, not even a highly edited and generic apology on a black background. NADA.

Playing the victim. It was inevitable.

Reactions: 12
And she dares to repost that? asking people for less cruelty and malice? what goes around comes around 😉

Reactions: 8
Watched all the episodes now - can’t wait for the next to be released. I was cringing watching how irina was being - what a horrible woman.
Don’t know if I need to do a spoiler but going talk about each couple so I will do.
Brett and Tiffany- really hope they make it!! They seem like they are actually in it to find love and seem like mature and sensible people.
Kwame and Chelsea - I don’t really see these two going the distance. She is way more into him. He is giving me Bartise vibes from last season , but maybe not as bad? He does seem to like Chelsea more than Bartise liked Nancy. However for his flirting and interactions with micha he can get in the bin.
Paul and Micha - really can’t see this going the distance -he deserves better. I hope he swerves any attention from irina. What a witch going after her friends man!! Even if Micha isn’t really into him….
jackie and Marshall - he is such an odd character. In some ways overly possessive but then in other ways a wet blanket?? I can’t see them lasting at all. She doesn’t seem very nice.
I hope bliss doesn’t take Zach back as honestly who wants sloppy seconds - if I wasn’t your number 1 then I won’t be your last resort. Byyeeee. Zach seems weirdly intense in his eye contact.

Irina is not suitable for this programme, no man will see her come out from behind the screen and be happy
---
Zack said 'she could care less':sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:ick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s ok if they don’t fancy each other in person. Some will some won’t. It’s not science. Chemistry is physical as well as emotional.

Irina is horrid tho, and her partner in crime Micah. They cackle together, and had joy when someone else was so upset. Ugh!

Kwame isn’t into Chelsea he just wanted to stay in the show. Run Chelse run!

Is Zack really so bad? His humour was off but he still managed to have two women fall for him in the pods. He seems to have done well for himself despite his bad start in life. Hope his second choice gives him a chance.

Reactions: 18
Finally worked out who Irina reminds me of - Will Ferrell in Blades of Glory. Just rewatched it and cannot unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's okay if they don't fall in love or change their minds when they're in Mexico or along in the show. What's crazy if that they try to convince their match that they love them when clearly they don't match. Like Bartise was saying to Nancy all the time that they're gonna make it work, he's into her blah blah. Like dude, it is fine if you're not but the LIES. 😂 Thats the drama!

Can someone teach the men how to propose correctly. You are supposed to get down on your right knee and I’ve seen 2 of them get down on their left knee.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone teach the men how to propose correctly. You are supposed to get down on your right knee and I’ve seen 2 of them get down on their left knee.
I’ll be honest, I never knew it was supposed to be a specific knee, also I don’t think I’d really care at that point

Reactions: 24
I don't find him that unattractive.. but to be honest, I don't remember any contestant in LIB that was hot! Barnett? Cole? Shake? Barftiste??!! freaking Damien??! they were all meh... if Irina was looking for a hot husband, she chose the wrong show..

I get the feeling Irina has never been told no. She looked shocked when zack was telling her it ain't working, despite the fact she never tried.

I read somewhere (reddit?instagram?), that maybe Micah and Irina applied for too hot to handle, because in their delulu mind, they're super hot. And Netflix casted for love is blind since usually people with average looks do end up there.

I also read that someone gave herpes to someone else, and I know this was from reddit, cause only on reddit will people defend someone not disclosing stds to their partner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.