Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Bartise making out like Nancy has something wrong with her like his family donā€™t like her and he is being such a good guy to try and look past it! I really hate this man

Reactions: 17
Why is Bartise making out like Nancy has something wrong with her like his family donā€™t like her and he is being such a good guy to try and look past it! I really hate this man
Because
He doesn't want to marry her (based on her looks) and he knows he will be a villain once he says no. Let's be real, he heard Mexican in the pods and thought Salma Hayek was on the other side. And when it wasn't, he's been looking for a get out clause by trying to find things wrong with her. Nearly had a mental breakdown in that bathroom over it. He's the Shake of this season. I also think Nancy is trying to be the sweetheart of the show to get followers by being unequivocally yes to him when she is clearly old enough to know better.

Reactions: 19
Iā€™ll tag this incase itā€™s a spoiler but
this rodeo tit feels like animal abuse and if my partner went to that theyā€™d be dumped. Wtf is that

• Heart
Reactions: 29
are you telling me these are the friends bartise sent a picture of her to and they came back saying she wasnā€™t attractive?! THESE GUYS?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Not reading in case of spoilers but 1st ep Bartise admitting his friends negative response to pictures of Nancy?!? Wtf. Am I seeing someone different? She is stunning

• Heart
Reactions: 40
All of the girls are so beautiful. Seeing Nancy cry her heart out in the episode where Bartise told her ā€˜looks bleeping matterā€™ broke my heart. He was so disrespectful to her in the beginning, drooling over Raven šŸ˜”
Iā€™ve seen a few people on here say they donā€™t get the hype about Colleen but I think sheā€™s stunning. Gorgeous natural smile, plump skin, bright eyes, you can just tell sheā€™s one of those people whoā€™s going to look 10 years younger when she reaches 40/50+.
The episode where Zenab and Cole were in bed and she was fresh faced, and acting self conscious about it, and he was being a bit of a dick about it (in a jokes/not really jokes) way - literally what the duck, she was radiant.
Raven just looks like a model all the time šŸ˜
Alexa is pretty but have we ever seen her without makeup? She has that high maintenance look.

Reactions: 11
Sorry for all the posts Iā€™ve just finished the new episodes
so going by the previews Iā€™d say Matt maybe says yes first and Colleen is a no. His mum was very upset and he seems angry again and definitely needs some professional help. And Iā€™d say Brennan says no too but canā€™t tell if Alexa says yes first. Just my guess from the edit they put out. Cole and Zanab are still up in the air. I have to say Iā€™ve warmed to him in these episodes, I think you get what you see with him. She seems fed up with him 90% of the time and I donā€™t know why she hasnā€™t walked out already .

Reactions: 8
Thatā€™s not what I got but Iā€™m probably wrongā€¦

He was talking about when they got their phones back and were able to let family and friends know what was going on. He said that his friends were questioning whether it was the right thing to do. I donā€™t think it was about her looks? It just doesnā€™t make sense because sheā€™s beautiful.

Reactions: 4
Wow Cole is something else, the way he taunted Zanab with 'are you bipolar???' - seriously what a bleep.

Bartise really reminds me of Andrew Tate, maybe it's the way he talks or his mouth

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Colleen really has crazy eyes. Like "give me your babies"

Everytime a couple says "babe" I cringe

Also I'm super annoyed with how they did the bridesmaids hair with the gele

Hair is not sticking out! It's not a headband

c987359911b743cae70dbe773f96a35e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Zanab is such a snippy, snappy, whingey cow. It baffles me that she canā€™t see how she comes across. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with wanting your place tidy etc but you canā€™t change a person, least of all by taking to them like theyā€™re a toddler. Ugh I canā€™t stand her.
I think Cole would probably irritate me too, heā€™s childish and daft and im sure heā€™s messy but honestly he is what he is and Iā€™d simply.. not marry him šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
100% I donā€™t know what sheā€™s doing with Cole. Sheā€™s clearly better suited to an older more mature guy. Sheā€™s so patronising and condescending to Cole Iā€™d be surprised if he said yes, I think heā€™s totally right for questioning if she even likes him, she doesnā€™t act like it. Very confusing why they are together

Reactions: 15
Zanab was acting insane on the new episodes, specifically when she was in the kitchen trying to "help" him cook and basically beating him down and patronising him on every turn. I was astonished that she couldn't see that. She's clearly trying to fit a square peg into a round hole with him, similar to Nancy and Bartiste.

Both of those couples are so incredibly unsuited, it got me thinking that everyone has signed some contract to make it down the aisle for the sake of the show. These are smart, accomplished women, there's no way they can't see how incompatible they are with these guys and accepting the sh1tty treatment with both guys telling them they were into other women - this is textbook red flag behaviour.

Reactions: 8
100% I donā€™t know what sheā€™s doing with Cole. Sheā€™s clearly better suited to an older more mature guy. Sheā€™s so patronising and condescending to Cole Iā€™d be surprised if he said yes, I think heā€™s totally right for questioning if she even likes him, she doesnā€™t act like it. Very confusing why they are together
She's the Natalie of this season - she's convinced she's bagged a "hot guy" for the first time in her life and can't let it go.

Reactions: 11
Just caught up and firstly cannot believe they only showed one full wedding, so disappointed.
i feel like the spoilers for the next lot are too much, very clearly Brennan is going to say no. Totally ruins it.
I thought raven handled SKā€™s ā€œI do notā€ really well, it was so sweet his mum went to see her. I do get it, why get married to then spend the next three years apart.
I wish Nancy had come to some miraculous realisation about Bartise and said no but sadly not the case. I think he will say yes based on emotions on the day but if so they wonā€™t last long.
I thought Brennan was a bit off with Alexaā€™s friends when they all went to dinner. I got bad vibes. I think heā€™s the type of guy to go along with anything, surprising to see his doubts on the wedding day.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.