Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Zack said he thought Irina looked like Megan Fox!😮 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t know how to spoiler tit but i cant hold back. That lawyer guy whos mum was a stripper —- his singing 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
Absolutely cringing inside and out
What a brass neck
Makes me ill
🤢🤮
---
Now that I got that all out..
how bitchy are irina and that blonde bint?! Laughing when others cry, eaves dropping, ganging up on people like WTF! How did they picked over the other 2 amazing women. I’d say it’s a blessing in disguise for Kwame and Bliss tbh
I don’t really like any of the couples nor do I think they will last. So disappointed in this season 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I almost forgot, when Jackelina was ”sobbing” on the sofa there wasn’t a single tear on her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Micah looks like a 40 year old chav

hate irina such a mean girl (and just shows people who bully are the ones with the most insecurities)

only on ep 2, don’t think il keep up with this thread 😅

I'm only part way through episode 3 but

I'm finding Irina absolutely insufferable. That bleeping smirk she does makes me want to through something at the telly.

"I'm a bombshell". No love, you look like the aftermath of a bombshell.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Micah and Irina are ugly in the inside and bleeping uglier on the outside. God really didn't give a tit when making those witches

Sorry but they are VILE
---
Micah can't be 26, she looks at least 32
Bitchcraft - uglier people are horrendously

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I finished it all yesterday but I still can’t get over how rude Irena was when she first met Zack, but also the whole time of the holiday. also why were the other girls talking tit about him? From my perspective hes not done anything wrong and seemed like one of the most “normal” people they’ve had on the show 🤷🏻‍♀️ he wasn’t stood flirting with girls who weren’t his fiancé 🙄

Reactions: 24
Only on episode 4 but I’m just thinking…
do you think Zach thought he’d made a mistake as soon he saw irina? They seem so uncomfortable around each other.

Only on episode 4 but I’m just thinking…
do you think Zach thought he’d made a mistake as soon he saw irina? They seem so uncomfortable around each other.
I’m wondering if Irina doesn’t have any/much experience with men.
She doesn’t seem to know how to behave around them and behaves like a 13 year old girl who doesn’t know how to handle male attention.
When Zach said “can I have a kiss?” and she replied “just a hug for now” I cringed.
You think Zach would have got the VERY unsubtle hint that Bliss gave him when she said wtte of “If you choose Irina it would make me question your judgement.” She was trying to tell him that Irina wasn’t the nice girl that she pretended to be with Zach.

Reactions: 20
She doesn’t seem to know how to behave around them and behaves like a 13 year old girl who doesn’t know how to handle male attention.
When Zach said “can I have a kiss?” and she replied “just a hug for now” I cringed.
You think Zach would have got the VERY unsubtle hint that Bliss gave him when she said wtte of “If you choose Irina it would make me question your judgement.” She was trying to tell him that Irina wasn’t the nice girl that she pretended to be with Zach.
ironically I think he thought bliss was being the mean girl

I think Zach and irina bonded on having tit childhoods and then being looked down upon later because of their childhoods.

When Bliss said that Irina is a mean girl he probably felt that this is again the case of someone who doesn't understand the person's childhood and looking down upon her. He really wanted to give irina the benefit of doubt and in his head (since he's so damn driven on psychological theories) he understood why irina might have been misunderstood by other girls. Maybe he felt sorry for her.

On the other hand with Bliss, he felt like her family might not accept him and again, judge him on his bad childhood and having gone through that before he thought with irina he is choosing a safe haven where he definitely wouldn't be judged for it again.

I hope they both get mental health support and sort out their tit

Reactions: 13
The backlash is real on instagram! no wonder they both restricted their comments.. How did they think that this behavior will be well received by the viewers once it airs.. no braincells in their heads.. Shake looks like an angel in comparaison....

Also, can we please stop with the spoiler alerts? we're here to discuss the show, we don't come here until we watch the whole thing. I can't be the only one who finds it annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The backlash is real on instagram! no wonder they both restricted their comments.. How did they think that this behavior will be well received by the viewers once it airs.. no braincells in their heads.. Shake looks like an angel in comparaison....

Also, can we please stop with the spoiler alerts? we're here to discuss the show, we don't come here until we watch the whole thing. I can't be the only one who finds it annoying.
I agree with the first half but the second half no.

A general view of a contestant is fine but telling us who got married, who regretted their choice isn't. It's not like Love Island where we an all watch it at 9pm together.

I agree with the first half but the second half no.

A general view of a contestant is fine but telling us who got married, who regretted their choice isn't. It's not like Love Island where we an all watch it at 9pm together.
Well I agree with all of your post. Putting a spoiler about who got married and who separated is a yes for me too, because it still didn't air and it's sometimes just speculations. But putting a spoiler to say that Irina is a brainless mean girl isn't necessary.

• Heart

Same, don't see the need for spoiler alert.
Unless it is something about after the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Micah could have been in Geordie shore!

I was surprised all the women agree that Zach looks bad, because I think he just looks like a normal guy? Tell me guys what do you think.

I am rootin for Marshall. I don’t think he and jackelina are a good match, but I think he is a good guy and she doesn’t appreciate it or is too young to realize it.
Thought it was funny when jackelina called irina trashy because I couldn’t agree more😂

My friend sent me this yesterday saying that she did indeed think of some cartoon characters while watching this season 😂
1679841526867.png
1679841665550.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.