Love is Blind #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t hack these “permanent” bracelets. Tell me it’s permanent when I come at you with pliers or wire cutters 😒😂

Bartise always sounds like he has too much spit in his mouth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yea I’m not going to read the spoiler. Surprised myself 😂 normally can’t resist. Invested now though even though I can’t stand most of them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fs I was so happy this morning, somehow in my head it was Wednesday and I could come home from work and watch LIB. Well imagine my confusion when I looked through Netflix and no new episodes came out and this thread was silent 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Tomorrow!!!! Got a baby group first thing annoyingly but a clear afternoon….. can’t wait!

Reactions: 4
Fs I was so happy this morning, somehow in my head it was Wednesday and I could come home from work and watch LIB. Well imagine my confusion when I looked through Netflix and no new episodes came out and this thread was silent 😂
omg this happened to me today! the amount of excitement and then disappointment i felt was sad 😭😭😭

Reactions: 3
told myself I was gonna watch the whole thing before I came here but I RAN here 10 mins in 🤣 I cannot with the way Bartise is speaking to Nancy’s family right after saying no. He has no respect for these people

• Haha
Reactions: 30
well I didn't expect any to get married never mind two of them. Just how much do they edit fake scenes in lol. Cole got TOLD but also like he said she did it in front of his friends and family so 🤷‍♀️ not sure how I feel. Bartise no surprise what a dick. Hope her brother duffed him up. Colleen and Matt shocked me - thought he was gonna run. Both issues so shall see. Alexa and Brennan were so certain and cute I'd love to see them do well. But now reunion episode I need to know about SK and Raven

Reactions: 10
Right I can’t work out how to use spoilers properly but OMG. Nancy and Bartiste. And I won’t say anything else so I don’t ruin it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oh my bleeping god,I feel quite sorry for Cole. Fair play to Zanab but that was a total blind siding. Why wait until their actual wedding to say all that. Im speechless

Reactions: 16
Cole isn’t perfect but Zay could have nobly let him down but she hurt him she really did. She has come across as a massive cow!

Reactions: 19
I don't know what to make of it all. Obv Zay told the truth but I don't know if he was bodyshaming more being sarcastic and having a joke? He looked genuinely upset. But then on the flipside was he a total dick? Can't make up my mind with these two. A plant for drama?

Reactions: 11
I’m just starting the episode now so might have a few posts while I work through it
not surprised by him saying no, her family are ready to throw hands, it’s embarrassing me so much. Nancy looks absolutely stunning but I feel sorry for her. She definitely feels like he was gaslighting her by bracelet and the gifts. She’s far too grown up for this little boy and I hope she finds a proper man got her

Reactions: 14
em how terrified does Colleen look when they ask about her and Cole at the pool party. That girl is terrified I feel sick for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
i'm only at the getting ready portion but i have to say i love alexa and how she's hyping herself up! love the confidence

Reactions: 10
before this episode I thought one of them was going to say no but once theirs started it felt obvious they were going to say yes. Im not sure I see it lasting, Alexa is too high maintenance

Reactions: 9
Bartise is a head. The way he was smiling at Nancy just before he said I Don't. Weird. That said, I did not appreciate Nancy's family getting all up in their tit. Couldn't believe her mother wouldn't leave them alone despite Nancy asking her repeatedly to go away.

Alexa and Brennan were surprisingly cute. I loved the Jewish wedding, they even had them up on chairs. Masel tov!

Cole and Zanab. Where do I even start? The way she trashed him in front of everyone. Just awful. She was right to say I Don't, but she really chose violence that day. That said, I howled at the wedding officiant's Whatever Bro shrug to Cole afterwards hahaha.

Matt and Colleen. I was shocked. She looked uncomfortable and wary throughout the whole thing. I'm not optimistic.
you-in-danger-girl.gif

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.