Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What an absolute crowd of dead beat losers celebrating themselves for being the biggest crowd of no marks in life. I don’t know what it is but especially after the pandemic, this crowd of dopes handing out awards to themselves is just the most cringeworthy and ridiculous thing. Who do they think they are 😂😂 they are the last people on earth who deserve awards

• Haha
Reactions: 38

bellbells16

VIP Member
View attachment 872210
Roz has over 500k followers - that’s all the marketing Lou needs some floggers sharing her tripe. No hard work needed
It's quite hypocritical for Roz to be at the event and supporting, she's always going on about fast fashion, sustainability and where clothes come from. The same with Niamh O'Sullivan, always on about fast fashion and giving out about the likes of Penneys. Where do they think this Cloo-less Clothing is coming from? I'm all for sustainability and I've gotten better myself for buying things that I really need and will get wear out of, but drives me mad how these influencers jump on "sustainability" bandwagons and make money from making it their niche. Good for them that they can afford more expensive pieces, not everyone has the funds to do that and then to make it worse their "morals" go out the window the second one of their Insta friends launches tat from China.

Reactions: 33

leeroyjenkins1

Louise trying to be knowledgeable on fashion has sent me off the edge tonight 😂😂 as for her being nice to herself today 😂😂 that’s everyday you spoiled child
You nothin but a hayta hayta !!!!! Lou had to brush her teeth, make a smoothie and take a bath yesterday and you have the nerve to imply she doesn’t work hard ????? You clearly haven’t seen her reels sista. Get with it or get left behind. Alexa play cover me in sunshine….and 1, 2 ,3 strike a pose Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She should have called it Cloo-less Lemon

Lads 🤣🤣 in that reel she just shared, in the bit where she’s writing in her diary, for Friday she writes “wear Cloo all day”.. and that’s it!
like we knew she had sweet fuck all going on but bloody hell 🤣🤣 mother of the seven dribbling dwarfs she really has nothing going on

Lads 🤣🤣 in that reel she just shared, in the bit where she’s writing in her diary, for Friday she writes “wear Cloo all day”.. and that’s it!
like we knew she had sweet fuck all going on but bloody hell 🤣🤣 mother of the seven dribbling dwarfs she really has nothing going on

Sorry I don’t know why that posted twice 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

dee_mc

VIP Member
What struck me most of all about the whole Cloo thing so far is that she hasn't at any point justified the creation of her brand.
She has never gone "I lived in active-wear all through lockdown and I noticed after a while I kept thinking "this top would be better if it had more ventilation", "these leggings always slide down when I'm leaning down taking shots of my feet in autumn leaves: why can't I get exactly the styles I want from existing brands? 💡I should create my own brand that addresses these issues"
I mean it would be fake as fuck but that's what you say! That's the narrative people want to hear!
Nobody wants to hear "I realised there must be serious money in it so I bought a load of tat from China and slapped a poorly conceived (and seemingly misspelt) hypocorism on it", even if that is the truth.

• Heart

amzy98

This is most likely Louise - Fáilte Ireland in news about using social media to promote tourism.
“The greatest payment was made to an influencer, who was paid over €11,700 to promote Sligo and Mayo on the Wild Atlantic Way in July of this year.”
(That excludes the free hotels & meals). Alright for just taking a few photos on free holidays with your boyfriend & family 😲

• Wow
  • Angry

New-Yark

I watched her blog yesterday and her working day is literally a day of annual leave I take when work is too much and I need a break and to catch up on life admin etc:
- leisurely take away coffee
- work out
- shower
- meet a friend for lunch
- pick up partners contact lenses and printed photos in town
- book dinner for that night at a place I’d been meaning to try
- send a few emails

on the day she was getting collected for the airport at 3pm for Venice she was on at 9am and absolutely frazzled because she had lots to do before leaving:
- figure out how to send a DHL package from home
- squeeze in a 30 min workout
- sit on a call at 11am and 12pm (and video it for vlog)
- charge camera for trip
- have a big big lunch because she wouldn’t arrive to her hotel until 10.30pm and they stopped serving food at 10.30pm

It actually made me feel sorry for her, the girl isn’t living in the real world she is just playing pretend adult. Judging by her stress on Friday morning she has zero resilience or ability to cope with even the slightest stress.

Reactions: 27

leeroyjenkins1

You all clearly dont realize the amount of effort that went in to her Zara reel a few days ago. She walked across the living room five times you fuckin haters. I’d be taking a month off after it. Enjoy the break Lou you worked hard for it sista.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
I wonder do Louise and her boyfriend make out under the bleachers everyday after school? Is she gonna win prom queen this year?

• Haha

snoopie420

So pissed off, working 60 hour weeks and so is my partner on night shifts, barely see eachother. Booked Finn lough & spa treatments, dinner and all. Spent about 800 Euro, this fool there swanning about with her free prosecco

also this was our only holiday this year - not our weekly break

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Could you imagine a conversation with Retro bore and clooless cooney.

your top is really nice…
Sow sow nice…
It’s nice isn’t it
Sow sow nice…

So, just wondering, Do you use spotlight toothpaste Erika ….I have a discount code 😐
It’s sow nice lou isn’t it,
So nice isn’t it.

sow lou you replaced cooper with the boyfriend, how long until you bore him to death and he starts throwing himself against a window and pissing on the carpet like new yaaaark Cooper, Tommah does the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

terter27

I think this entire launch has just really demonstrated that Lou is completely self-centered and can’t see things from anyone else’s perspective. It seems like a total vanity project.

She’s told us nothing about the quality of the leggings, what makes them different to other well-established quality brands in the same price range, or shown any close-ups to give people an idea of the material and details. Because she herself doesn’t care about any of that stuff, she just buys cheap tat and wears it once or twice. She doesn’t care if her clothes are made to fit well or to last so she assumes nobody else does either.
Sweatshops and labour rights violations have got a lot of attention in the past couple of years, as well as the environmental impact of fast fashion, and a lot of consumers are paying close attention to that now. Louise doesn’t care about those issues, so she doesn’t even attempt to make a product that is in any way ethical, even if that’s what people are looking for.

The styles aren’t practical or wearable at all - she’s marketing it as activewear but who wears long-sleeved crop tops to work out? Lou and her instahun friends, that’s who. Most of us aren’t going to wear a long sleeved crop top to the gym, or even for a home workout. The same goes for the weird velour sections on the leggings and the light colours. They’re just not pieces that are going to have mass appeal because they’re not very wearable. The only piece I’ve seen from her range that I like the look of is that black long-sleeved crop top but I would never ever buy something like that it because I know it wouldn’t be flattering on me. Most of the stuff doesn’t even look good on the models ffs.

If people want quality workout clothes there are plenty of good brands to choose from. If they want cheap crap to just wear a few times then there are much cheaper places to get it. Louise hasn’t a clue, she doesn’t seem to have done any market research at all. Just “I like this style so I’ll sell it”. Totally self-absorbed as usual.

Not to mention the dimly-lit launch event where the clothes are barely visible. She really does seem to think that the actual clothes don’t matter because they’ve got her name attached to them. I wonder if her masters in marketing has given her false confidence that she knows what she’s doing. Or if she’s delusional enough to think that launching the brand before the clothes are available will build some hype or something?

• Heart

leeroyjenkins1

That m&s reel is fuckin raw talent baby, all you haters probably don’t even know how to transition. It’s called working the angles boomer, you should try it some time. Jealousy is a disease hope you get better soon mwaaah xx.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
God she briefly chatted about the brand and then ended it with a Finn Lough discount code before plugging sculpted by Aimee. She really is Cloo-less

New thread: Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland

Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
From her stories: “It was great to show some friends and new faces the collection. I’ll do a try on and go through the pieces in detail over the next week”

Why is it her priority to show her friends the collection and not her following who will be the ones paying for it? She totally had this press launch to make her feel like girl boss bitch. It was pointless. Why is she saying she’ll try on the pieces “over the next week”, she should be wearing a different piece each day right up until they go on sale, and giving a detailed account of how they perform day to day and in the gym. Not a few second try on in her living room mirror where she says “so nice” fifty times while stroking her thigh, which is what we will most likely get. This whole thing is embarrassing and extremely amateur

• Heart
Reactions: 24