Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise trying to be knowledgeable on fashion has sent me off the edge tonight 😂😂 as for her being nice to herself today 😂😂 that’s everyday you spoiled child

Reactions: 19
Louise trying to be knowledgeable on fashion has sent me off the edge tonight 😂😂 as for her being nice to herself today 😂😂 that’s everyday you spoiled child
You nothin but a hayta hayta !!!!! Lou had to brush her teeth, make a smoothie and take a bath yesterday and you have the nerve to imply she doesn’t work hard ????? You clearly haven’t seen her reels sista. Get with it or get left behind. Alexa play cover me in sunshine….and 1, 2 ,3 strike a pose Lou.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You nothin but a hayta hayta !!!!! Lou had to brush her teeth, make a smoothie and take a bath yesterday and you have the nerve to imply she doesn’t work hard ????? You clearly haven’t seen her reels sista. Get with it or get left behind. Alexa play cover me in sunshine….and 1, 2 ,3 strike a pose Lou.
Deeeeeaaaaaddddd 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
What the hell is she wearing? A dressing gown that one slight bend either side would have her tattas exposed, not that she would care I assume as they are basically hanging out as it is. Cheap and tarty. Who is she to judge anyone’s style

Reactions: 14
Hold fire, is she gone away & was the restaurant post a cover? She got her hair done on ‘treat yo self’ day but it went from being big & bouncy to being in a high pony for the meal? Something not adding up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Hold fire, is she gone away & was the restaurant post a cover? She got her hair done on ‘treat yo self’ day but it went from being big & bouncy to being in a high pony for the meal? Something not adding up 🤷‍♀️
Not that I ever in my life want to defend her but I think she just pulled it into a loose ponytail - you can still see the curls at the back.

Reactions: 3
The actual g imp of her rocking in to dinner in a cheap and cheerful tapas restaurant in town on a bleedin' Tuesday in a glorified housecoat with the tan lines from her bandeau bikini top on show 🤣🤣🤣 She's away with the fairies God love her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The actual gif of her rocking in to dinner in a cheap and cheerful tapas restaurant in town on a bleedin' Tuesday in a glorified housecoat with the tan lines from her bandeau bikini top on show 🤣🤣🤣 She's away with the fairies God love her.
The shloppy ole onion rings and beer. I thought it was the hangover cure feed!

Reactions: 4
Even in the gym she does that hip out pose and then crosses her legs like she needs to pee 😂 I would love to see her just stand straight for once. That reel for self care 🙈 how does she not see how cringe it is? She literally shows herself getting dressed (putting the jumper on). Does she really think people want to see this “content”. Her sisters seem so normal, if that was my sister I would need to tell her to cop on.

Reactions: 15
Can anyone explain why ..when she is trying on clothes she poses with what looks to me like dislocated shoulder and massaging her thigh?? She does it every time. I dont get it. Ive been to fashion shows etc over the years and have a friend who is a fashion photographer and often viewed her work, and never seen anyone , model or otherwise model clothes in that manner. is this something taught at the celia holman lee model school?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to cut across ladies but where is Cooper the dog? Saw her stories for the first time in ages over the last few days and was wondering where he’s gone?

Reactions: 5
Sorry to cut across ladies but where is Cooper the dog? Saw her stories for the first time in ages over the last few days and was wondering where he’s gone?
Cooper is with his other “mom”. She bought the dog with her ex roommate and they share him although she never mentioned when she sent him away

Reactions: 3
I couldn't imagine doing it with my dog. I go away for a weekend and come back and my dog looses their tit in excitement!! So cruel to a pet to do that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.