Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The deadly serious stare when she’s making reels literally just changing clothes is worrying….love you’re nearly 30 not 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The deadly serious stare when she’s making reels literally just changing clothes is worrying….love you’re nearly 30 not 14.
212k followers and only a few comments on her posts… something not adding up there 😅😅

Reactions: 3
The narcissistic attitude in her reels is just so off putting. I used to be a big fan of hers but she just loves herself too much lately. You can tell the posing isn't natural like most models, it seems very forced and try hard. Nice outfits in her latest reel but moves too fast to actually see the clothes.

Reactions: 9
She admiration she has for herself in those reels is off putting. She’s not doing it for the love of the clothes or to show us what’s in the shops, it’s all a vanity project and she spends more time admiring herself than anything else. Vanity has to be one or the least attractive traits a person can have

Reactions: 12
Either that or she has gotten him drunk enough to agree to being revealed and sold the idea of freebies to him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1:she’s struggling for content and she needs to get herself in the headlines before she launches her “brand” and 2: I’d say she eventually wore him down begging to post him. Beware we’ll get an overdose of him now!

Reactions: 14
Definetly a way of getting some publicity and her face out there before her brand is launched. I actually cringed typing the words "her brand" 😂

Reactions: 8
She was always going to show him. It was only a matter of time. She has been itching to do it for months. It won’t be long now until he is a fully fledged insta boyfriend and featured more as a plus one. He’s grand looking, I’m not getting the hype but a significant upgrade on the last fella for sure

Reactions: 13
Imagine having to listen to that voice all day and night.

Actually.... don't imagine it...

• Haha
I must admit Brown Thomas including her in the promotion of A/W 21-22 makes me laugh.

The high fashion editorial style photographs and outfits in the promotional material are SO far removed from Lou's usual 'style' - why is she and her teenage target audience even considered when deciding who to send this material to?!

• Haha
I wonder do Louise and her boyfriend make out under the bleachers everyday after school? Is she gonna win prom queen this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The outfit for Taste.... hope she’s bringing a coat because it is absolutely freezing! I had to leave last night because it was too cold and I had a warm coat and hat on etc!

Reactions: 1
Her sisters always look normal and natural, Louise always looks like a big effin ejit beside them dressed up like I don’t know what

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.