Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I was going to say for once she gets it right, she looks fabulous at the wedding. And then I saw the slit all the way up to her arse.
She cheapens everything

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

leeroyjenkins1

It’s been awhile she says out the window of the plane hahah Lou it’s been about a week and a half you mad yoke would you chill the beans

• Haha

leeroyjenkins1

Did you fuckers see that transition ???? She went behind the couch and came out with a new dress. Fuck you all this is raw talent baby !!!! Watermelllonnnn suggarrr hiiighhhhhh.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she can come on and say she hasn’t had the time to talk about her brand on the week it launched. She should have cleared the week and had Thursday morning as her sole focus. Instead she went on a freebie trip to Finn Lough and to Kildare village to watch the Christmas lights being turned on. Hardly swamped. She filled her week with pointless shite when her brand should have taken the front seat. She is such an ejit I honestly can’t deal with her. This is why the whole thing will fall on its arse

• Heart

Carlyq92

The actual g imp of her rocking in to dinner in a cheap and cheerful tapas restaurant in town on a bleedin' Tuesday in a glorified housecoat with the tan lines from her bandeau bikini top on show 🤣🤣🤣 She's away with the fairies God love her.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Addd

VIP Member
They all seemed to be packed into that foyer at the wedding, not a single mask or distancing and people singing one of the riskiest activities for spreading covid. What could go wrong? And Louise straight off to another wedding today.
I don’t like being Covid police, but Louise has always been an absolute disgrace where Covid is concerned

not_influenced

VIP Member
It's been said on almost every page of each thread. Poor Lazy Lou wouldn't know what an honest days work look liked if it hit her in the face!!!! Someone put it quiet well in a recent post on here and said in her recent vlogs how flustered she is talking about her morning and how basic the tasks were she was doing yet was all over the place with stress! What she listened out was what most people in a full time job would do along with doing their job and have it all done by 11am!

I couldn't imagine her being in any industry and a little bit of pressure... hospital, teaching, hospitality, music/entertainment, financial services she'd pass out if she was asked to do something.

I appreciate this is incredibly bitchy comment -but she doesn't strike me as the most intelligent, l I'm not saying intelligence or high intellect is everything but i find she struggles sometimes to form a sentence and make sense and will often use wrong words when she's trying to articulate a point? And that real blank gaze she does at the camera, i know she likes the whole "dumb blonde" act. But sometimes I'm thinking it's not an act.

boarddotie

VIP Member
Anyone else seeing all these insta Huns like Louise here, Jessica O Mahony, that wan Kirwin and Terror Terri posting about Afghanistan and then next story is buy this or buy that or here is me on my holiday. Makes my stomach turn. They don’t give a shit.
I was just going on to the Terri thread to say something similar. "The poor Afghani women" on one story. The next story "buy a piece from my new fast fashion line". Likely the pieces made by women and children whose human rights have also been curbed in order for Western companies to make a few Euro

boarddotie

VIP Member
I laughed at the vid of all the shapers shaping and pulsing as a group. Not a abit of warmth between them, only interested in the posing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

leeroyjenkins1

I’m genuinely curious at this stage how she earns an income 😂
trust me she earns alot more than your standard 9-5 as wrong as it is. I own an e-commerce store and my first stop to market anything is these dipshits prancing about in front of there cameras. I don’t know why but people do buy the stuff they post so they can charge out there hole for it. She’s Basically a walking advert that just happens to be incredibly boring.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Louise trying to be knowledgeable on fashion has sent me off the edge tonight 😂😂 as for her being nice to herself today 😂😂 that’s everyday you spoiled child

Addd

VIP Member
First time doing a recap and I haven’t been keeping up with her actual page much but in short -

1.Louise is the hardest working influencer that needs to catch up on “work” on a bank holiday Monday and needs her Fridays to recover from the working week.

2. Has had her first “Irish” holiday of 2020/2021 for the last two weeks which involved the same posts of tanned legs, poached eggs for breakfast, and subtle posts of her boyfriend’s body as she is dying to show him to the Instagram world.

3. Page is still as boring as ever and would do a swipe up to sell air if she could.

I think that about covers it but I could missing something as she is to boring to follow on a regular basis

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Louise hun he plays for the local GAA club. David Beckham he is not. Your one thinks she’s Victoria off glammed up while her man plays a match. I cannot 🤚🏼

Keggsy

Chatty Member
Anyone else seeing all these insta Huns like Louise here, Jessica O Mahony, that wan Kirwin and Terror Terri posting about Afghanistan and then next story is buy this or buy that or here is me on my holiday. Makes my stomach turn. They don’t give a shit.

• Sad

leeroyjenkins1

Was in rathmines earlier and spotted Louise with the fella. She was in the penny’s Paris outfit. He was dressed as how someone would after being in work all day. Seen them a couple of weeks ago too and she was dressed up and he was wearing a hoody. They looked bizarre.
You’re all such basic ass bitches.
Maybe if you tried being beautiful and rich like Lou you could pull off Paris outfits too. Fuckin common folk !!!!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
OMG is she releasing her own line of cheerleading outfits?

Seriously though, when I think of Louise I think of nothingness. She is white noise personified with no outstanding skills or talent. Nothing at all comes to mind when i think of what she could be releasing

• Haha
  • Heart