Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That black dress at her mates wedding... the slit up to her vagina!! Tackiest thing Iv ever seen!!!

Dont like the dress at all for a wedding..& could that slit go any higher🙈🙈🙈
Would have been fine if it didn’t go up to her vagina!! Sooo tacky! She hasn't a clue Irish influencers are tacky dressers

Reactions: 16
That black dress at her mates wedding... the slit up to her vagina!! Tackiest thing Iv ever seen!!!

Would have been fine if it didn’t go up to her vagina!! Sooo tacky! She hasn't a clue Irish influencers are tacky dressers
The top of the dress seems to have a raw edge - very casual for a wedding.

Reactions: 3
Jaysus she has gone from not showing him at all to showing him full throttle. Calm down girl

Reactions: 9
Another tough weekend for Lou, wonder is she back in the office tomorrow for a start of another hard working week

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She will be on tomorrow for a brief one story chat about the weekend before moving on to what she really came on to speak above which is some sponsored crap. She has lost all of her charm. It’s purely a money making gig for her at this stage whereas before I used to think she genuinely enjoyed connecting with her audience. She is the cat who got the cream now and it shows

Reactions: 15
This is most likely Louise - Fáilte Ireland in news about using social media to promote tourism.
“The greatest payment was made to an influencer, who was paid over €11,700 to promote Sligo and Mayo on the Wild Atlantic Way in July of this year.”
(That excludes the free hotels & meals). Alright for just taking a few photos on free holidays with your boyfriend & family 😲

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
This is most likely Louise - Fáilte Ireland in news about using social media to promote tourism.
“The greatest payment was made to an influencer, who was paid over €11,700 to promote Sligo and Mayo on the Wild Atlantic Way in July of this year.”
(That excludes the free hotels & meals). Alright for just taking a few photos on free holidays with your boyfriend & family 😲
Feckin hell, tis no wonder she won’t give it up

Reactions: 5
I thought it might have been Roz Purcell! I didn’t think Louise shared any stories from Sligo? That said no wonder influencers are posting non stop swipe ups, the money they make 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ya Louise’s stories went fairly quiet once she hit Galway/Sligo/Donegal, so I’m hoping it wasn’t her or else what a monumental waste of money

Reactions: 4
Roz Purcell promoting Ireland verses Louise- no comparison. I'm no Roz Purcell fan but she does a fantastic job at promoting Ireland- her photos and content. Verses Lazy Lou 💤💤💤

Reactions: 13
Can we take a moment to remember the guy in this pic 🤣 he must be a tattler ❤ (No idea how this pic came into my head, must have been a slow day)
"Enjoying a Sunday stroll" my arse: conducting a photoshoot outside someone's gaff on a nicer street than the one you lived on would be closer to the truth!
I usually stay around the Garment District when I visit New York and the number of mini photoshoots you walk by on a random 5 minute walk through the neighbourhood is phenomenal.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lou doesn’t appear to be on the list at all:

Not sure if she had a rival gig lined up, or they just didn’t use her.

You can definitely match up the Hidden Heartlands entries with Roz Purcell’s posting from the midlands over the summer.
Sorry you’re right, it wasn’t Louise after all. I didn’t see the full list, it must’ve been Roz as she did two paid trips : West Cork - €9K & Sligo / Mayo - €11.7K. Louise must’ve got paid direct from the Hotels like Ashford Castle instead. Gives a guide what irish influencers get paid- easy money for free weekends away. Terrie McEvoy has 250K IG followers ( similar to Louise) got €4.7K to go to Wexford last yr.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.