Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made in China, says it all. More fast fashion, just what we neededšŸ¤¬
And the photos are crap, the material looks so cheap.
I beg everyone hear to talk anyone they know out of buying this tat šŸ’Ŗ

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Is that her launch? A bit of a damp squib, no? A few second old clip and then back to pics of Finn Lough. I think if I was her I would have deferred the night away for another time, who goes for a night away the night before a big brand launch? Itā€™s almost like announcing it is an inconvenience to her relaxing and lounging in bed but care would she pass up a freebie. Imagine if she had coverage issues this morning! You couldnā€™t rely on your network to be stable in the middle of a bloody forest.

The gear is also the most boring, uninspired looking clothing Iā€™ve ever seen. I would genuinely walk past these in Lidl.

In that Independent piece she says;
ā€œI understand my audience and i see the return on content when I share other brandsā€

In other words itā€™s all about the money. I want a piece of the money pie. Not sure should you have said that, Lou.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She has 90 odd comments on her brand launch post and most of them are other influencers wishing her well. Not much outside engagement from any potential customers, no one tagging their friends etc.. things youā€™d usually see. Iā€™ve never seen a more bland, insipid and uninspiring collection of clothing. They donā€™t even look nice on the models.

Reactions: 9
Sizes 6-18 ā€œwith more to comeā€. Ah that old line. They always say that. Still waiting on Rosie to expand her size range a year down the line. Is it really made in China? Oosh.. bad move. Sheā€™s not very Cloo-d in is she. Not saying she needs to be Greta the second but in an era when we are all being urged to be more considerate and make better choices we should be boycotting any old shite that is made in China. But this one doesnā€™t care about the planet, Iā€™d say her hauls alone contribute a good 50% of landfill

Reactions: 15
So did she push the launch early because it was exposed on here, or have I picked that up wrong?!
It was featured in the Indo today, so not sure why she went away šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
would she not have been up early actually wearing her new clothing and doing a countdown or launch breakfast
No PR skills there at all

Reactions: 8
Didnā€™t she meet Rob Kenny last week for PR advice? What was his advice? Donā€™t be present for the day of your brand launch? Go on a retreat and cover yourself in sunshine sis! Just throw it out there out of the blue to your audience, and then sit back and relax and enjoy the countdown to the weekend. Sure all of the reposts will do all of the hard work for you xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the article came out quicker than she realised from Bairbre Power and then she had to just go with it. Very poor ā€˜unveilingā€™.

Like I think back to when that girl from love cherish launched a new line it was all planned and an exciting countdown.

Reactions: 6
Why does everyone single one of them have to have a palette or make up line, tan or clothing? And itā€™s all tit from China!

Reactions: 11
How many different brands of workout clothing did she endorse last year?
And how many alcohol brands, in the two years she was working on her own launch? MoƫTTT, Heineken, and some hard seltzer crowd to name but a few.
Sharp practice.

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her yonks ago she's so boring, but even this thread about her is boring, go get a real job instead of trying to flog chinese pe gear

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.