Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everyone single one of them have to have a palette or make up line, tan or clothing? And it’s all tit from China!
They are becoming irrelevant. Newer fresher faces are coming up behind them with more creative content.

Reactions: 6
Such a crap name …. Lord 🙄🙄
Good name for a loo cleaner….

Sizes 6-18 “with more to come”. Ah that old line. They always say that. Still waiting on Rosie to expand her size range a year down the line. Is it really made in China? Oosh.. bad move. She’s not very Cloo-d in is she. Not saying she needs to be Greta the second but in an era when we are all being urged to be more considerate and make better choices we should be boycotting any old shite that is made in China. But this one doesn’t care about the planet, I’d say her hauls alone contribute a good 50% of landfill
“Cloo’d in” made me lol 😂

Look it I’m not claiming to be an eco warrior or an expert on employment law but it’s everything you don’t want in a new brand.

I think a lot of us have changed the way we think/buy. Personally I like to support Irish.. she would say she’s an Irish business but she went for cheap fast fashion in China, when I’m sure there were other options.

What gets to me even more than the fast fashion mindset is the fact that a lot of the time the clothes are made by fellow ladies who have awful working conditions. Paid peanuts and wearing adult nappies so they don’t take toilet breaks. I actually DM’d her about a brand she was promoting who were linked to this stuff. She wrote me a lovely reply and genuinely seemed to be horrified. I directed her to a podcast on it if she was genuinely interested. I’m guessing she wasn’t….

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So launch the brand this morning, and just back to businesses as usual this evening? No mention of it while in Kildare village? Her passion for the brand is very telling

Reactions: 12
I don't think you need to be an "eco warrior" to know this this crap is killing the planet and abusing vulnerable women in low income countries. A sma bit of accountability from all of us could go a long way in this climate challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
0BAF9AC8-D541-440C-9510-5516D746AEF7.jpeg

Isn’t the crop jacket she is wearing in the pic not just a rip off of the Adidas one she wears? 🧐

Reactions: 13
Sorry but that is a desperate bleeping photo 😂 everyone looks shite. The one in the dark grey, they could have smoothed down the top like its all rolled up and creasing and it looks like she has fat rolls. Really unflattering looking gear

Reactions: 12
Love the size, skin and age variation within the photos! No discrimination in camp Lou Lou. Everyone is a size 6, in their 20s, white with blonde hair!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 860498
Isn’t the crop jacket she is wearing in the pic not just a rip off of the Adidas one she wears? 🧐
The colours don't even match!
That's a piss-poor effort. It's far from a cohesive collection, the quality looks poor, nothing fits or flatters the models. The sleeve on the jacket Louise herself is wearing is a disgrace: seriously shoddy finish.
You'd pick up better in Penneys, Dunnes or Tesco at a fraction of the price.
I hope it bombs.

Reactions: 11
The quality looks terrible. The pieces on the models are so unflattering and the material is clearly cheap and flimsy as you can see everything under it. Such a bland colour scheme too. Cringe for her that she was following and unfollowing and adding and deleting from the page a few days ago. A half arsed "launch" - probably the same minimal effort she put into getting the stuff manufactured. "Made in China" says it all, you can buy the same stuff on Shein for a tenner but Louise will charge you 8 times that for the luxury brand name that is ClooLoo

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:

We have seen the boyfriend and seen the brand, but everything about her is still so bland

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Louise's association with it aside. Would you buy CloLou or whatever it's called? I personally have my brands i buy gym gear from, Lululemon, Sweaty Betty and sometimes adidas and Nike depending on their stock. Cheap/holiday bits or if i want something to I'll pick it up in Pennys/h&m or my protein- not for function purely for aesthetics. I'm training 15+ years why would I now change brand? There's nothing appealing or different about it already? Besides brands I've just mentioned you also have all the others, Talla, gymshark, womens best,Lorna Luxe, the list is endless is what is already saturated market.

Reactions: 10
It looks like the jacket is the only piece that has any kind of branding or detail on?
Not even a little logo on any of the other bits?
Talk about phoning it in!

Reactions: 4
Most boring and bland launch I have ever witnessed by these insta Huns. Where was the big dinner celebration??? Video around the room with all the huns at the table??? Namecards everywhere to the tune of “Cover me in sunshinnnnnnnneeee”

btw, someone belong to her is definitely snooping on here after the finding of the brand page 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.