Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who works out a fair bit myself, I can't think of anything worse than velour panels on leggings

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Absolutely nothing special about the gear she’s sitting in this morning. Did it ever occur to her that not everyone who uses the gym is a skinny Minnie who wants a crop top to work out in? I’d say the thoughts of anything other than a stick thin waif like herself wanting to work our would blow her mind.

Reactions: 9
Seeing a clip of her Ireland am this morning, I think part of the problem is she’s not good at selling. Like she doesn’t make me want to go out and buy

Reactions: 5
God she somehow made Tommy Boe look deep and intelligent.
She really is mind numbingly boring. 🥱
I’m so glad she *might* get some time off in January, can’t be easy standing in leaves taking photos of your bleeping feet twice a week, talking about toothpaste for 3 minutes on vlog about absolutely duck all 😑 getting dressed in your own “brand” and trying to avoid the Jo Malone candles Incase the cheap as duck highly flammable sweat shop material goes up in flames.

she met her boyfriend and got to know him the old fashioned way….because dates and getaways weren’t an option?
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this girl was hopping all over Ireland in her begged for car
when most couldn’t go past the local Spar😂😂
is she having a laugh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I havent seen the segment … But did she actually say she met him the old fashion way? she met him a dating app, if i remember correctly. Hardly old fashion 🙄 she is really something else lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The clip on her grid from ire am ‘I’ve been involved in every step of the process starting with a pen and paper doing sketches’ how do they actually keep a straight face with this tit! Picking out of a catalogue was it! And 2 days ago … Xmas party outfits …. Is she tone deaf …. Xmas party’s being cancelled left right and centre 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t remember her flying over to China at any stage to oversee the pieces being made by some twelve year old in a stuffy factory earning pittance. She needs to cut the crap. She found someone to make them cheap and she wore them to the gym one Friday, that’s the sum total of her involvement. She clearly still doesn’t have her hands on most of it hence why she’s not actually showing any of it. I think I’d actually be nervous to go on tv and speak about my made in China brand in this day and age, not that she’d ever be asked any hard hitting questions but would she not be morto if someone asked her why it was made in China and should we not be boycotting stuff made there? Or asked her about the working conditions of where it’s made. Na, better to stroke her ego and make her think she’s some kind of girl boss instead 🙄

Reactions: 14
She must have just launched the brand cause it was discovered on here, she’d have been better to hold off until everything was in place.
At the end of the day it hasn’t actually achieved much by launching it earlier

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's so naive about this whole thing. This brand and launch makes Pippa and Rosie look far more sophisticated and polished - which says a lot! At least Pippa and Rosie had their husbands in on it too to help and both were honest afterwards saying that they didn't realise the work in it, particularly the shipping side of it. Pippa had to outsource that pretty quickly and didn't Rosie have a bit of a mess with shipping too? Will poor Megan and the intern be left to pack everything as Louise swans around the place?

I actually don't think that she was forced to launch early, she said when she was doing the shoot she would be sharing a few days later. So what if it's on Tattle, ya know? The eyes on here are nothing compared to Instagram and having write ups in the Indo and being on national TV. She's totally in over her head.

Reactions: 10
She's so naive about this whole thing. This brand and launch makes Pippa and Rosie look far more sophisticated and polished - which says a lot! At least Pippa and Rosie had their husbands in on it too to help and both were honest afterwards saying that they didn't realise the work in it, particularly the shipping side of it. Pippa had to outsource that pretty quickly and didn't Rosie have a bit of a mess with shipping too? Will poor Megan and the intern be left to pack everything as Louise swans around the place?

I actually don't think that she was forced to launch early, she said when she was doing the shoot she would be sharing a few days later. So what if it's on Tattle, ya know? The eyes on here are nothing compared to Instagram and having write ups in the Indo and being on national TV. She's totally in over her head.
Yeah I agree, it’s actually not a big deal if it’s on tattle, all we really discovered was the name 🤷‍♀️. It’s just so odd that she launched and doesn’t seem to have any products to show

Reactions: 4
What struck me most of all about the whole Cloo thing so far is that she hasn't at any point justified the creation of her brand.
She has never gone "I lived in active-wear all through lockdown and I noticed after a while I kept thinking "this top would be better if it had more ventilation", "these leggings always slide down when I'm leaning down taking shots of my feet in autumn leaves: why can't I get exactly the styles I want from existing brands? 💡I should create my own brand that addresses these issues"
I mean it would be fake as duck but that's what you say! That's the narrative people want to hear!
Nobody wants to hear "I realised there must be serious money in it so I bought a load of tat from China and slapped a poorly conceived (and seemingly misspelt) hypocorism on it", even if that is the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What struck me most of all about the whole Cloo thing so far is that she hasn't at any point justified the creation of her brand.
She has never gone "I lived in active-wear all through lockdown and I noticed after a while I kept thinking "this top would be better if it had more ventilation", "these leggings always slide down when I'm leaning down taking shots of my feet in autumn leaves: why can't I get exactly the styles I want from existing brands? 💡I should create my own brand that addresses these issues"
I mean it would be fake as duck but that's what you say! That's the narrative people want to hear!
Nobody wants to hear "I realised there must be serious money in it so I bought a load of tat from China and slapped a poorly conceived (and seemingly misspelt) hypocorism on it", even if that is the truth.
yes was shocked when i saw her mention she realised how much revenue other brands made so she decided to make her own. i guess shes honest about it at least lol. but the thing is i dont think she has a passion for it at all and just wants to make money of it. i think people can see that and thats why it might fail. the pieces arent great either. i dont like the pink and it all seems very bland in general. so far anyway. its liek someone else is behind it and shes just putting her name to it.

Reactions: 11
I havent seen the segment … But did she actually say she met him the old fashion way? she met him a dating app, if i remember correctly. Hardly old fashion 🙄 she is really something else lol
no but they “got to know each other” without being able to go on weekends away and dates. 😐 I can’t imagine what their conversations must be like. I’d rather talk to cooper.
before she gave him away again that is. 😏

yes was shocked when i saw her mention she realised how much revenue other brands made so she decided to make her own. i guess shes honest about it at least lol
she’s just thick, she makes custard look like water, who would even say this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She isn't creative enough to come up with sentence that doesn't contain the word nice. What chance does she have at creating a brand. She comes across like she's too busy to even promote it properly. Can't imagine she's put much effort into it.

Reactions: 6
She came across awful as @dee_mc said, she should have bullshitted her answers instead of talking money. She is an idiot goes on to say she’ll be quiet in January till she remembered ppl sign up for gyms in January therefore she should be flogging her tit stuff non stop from now till then

Reactions: 9
Could you imagine a conversation with Retro bore and clooless cooney.

your top is really nice…
Sow sow nice…
It’s nice isn’t it
Sow sow nice…

So, just wondering, Do you use spotlight toothpaste Erika ….I have a discount code 😐
It’s sow nice lou isn’t it,
So nice isn’t it.

sow lou you replaced cooper with the boyfriend, how long until you bore him to death and he starts throwing himself against a window and pissing on the carpet like new yaaaark Cooper, Tommah does the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She isn't creative enough to come up with sentence that doesn't contain the word nice. What chance does she have at creating a brand. She comes across like she's too busy to even promote it properly. Can't imagine she's put much effort into it.
She comes across like she is doing a TY entrepreneurial class or module for college and she just is going through the motions, trying to impress the lecturer of teacher. It’s like come January the stock will be sold out and it will be complete forgotten about. She honestly sounds like an airhead college business student (no offence to anyone who did business)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s actually hilarious that she thinks come January she can take her foot off the pedal and have a break. What if the orders are still coming in, who’s going to pack them and ship them? Where is she storing them? I could criticise Pippa and Rosie for various reasons but I will say that they were both very hands on with that kind of thing from the outset. Pippa was in with her team packing orders until it made financial sense to out source it, Rosie was doing it from her house.. they gave insight into what’s going on in the background whereas Louise has given absolutely no insight. Does she think she can switch her brand on and off as it suits? I’m not sure it works like that.. it seems she wants all the perks of having a brand and being a boss witch but doesn’t actually want to do any of the slog

Also for someone who loves to repeat how they have a masters in marketing, she really is terrible at it

Reactions: 13
889BECC5-E9BD-4412-BD0F-1EF2BD356346.png

Roz has over 500k followers - that’s all the marketing Lou needs some floggers sharing her tripe. No hard work needed

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.