Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t think she’s bother to come on and talk about the “brand”.
She has the time to come on to talk about Kildare village and a YSL calendar. But not the brand she supposedly spent all of 2021 on? Bizarre

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she can come on and say she hasn’t had the time to talk about her brand on the week it launched. She should have cleared the week and had Thursday morning as her sole focus. Instead she went on a freebie trip to Finn Lough and to Kildare village to watch the Christmas lights being turned on. Hardly swamped. She filled her week with pointless shite when her brand should have taken the front seat. She is such an ejit I honestly can’t deal with her. This is why the whole thing will fall on its arse

• Heart
Reactions: 20
entrepreneurial Chinese sweatshop “jeans” coursing through her veins.
Absolutely duck all happening upstairs 🙄

god that article really is so similar to her brand, an embarrassing mess.

clooless - primark quality, Prada prices.

• Haha
God she briefly chatted about the brand and then ended it with a Finn Lough discount code before plugging sculpted by Aimee. She really is Cloo-less

New thread: Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland

Reactions: 24
I will give her credit where it’s due,
She’s clearly as embarrassed as we are about Sweatshop sweatpants LTD.
she’s even avoiding mentioning it 😂

sorry but we needed this title NOW 😂😂 @ahtisyourself

• Haha
  • Heart
I feel her chats about clueless-Lou are really aimed at what’s being said here 👋, Louise do me a favour and next time your on chatting about what’s being mentioned on here, can you address what conditions your clothes are being made in? What steps has clueless-Lou made to ensure that the workers are protected? Love for you to clear this up

Reactions: 8
Lol shouldn’t it be ‘invite you TO the launch event’ she can’t even write an email correctly
Don’t be such a hater. She barley had time to open her PR this week, and you expect her to be able to be able to form a grammatically correct email?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I genuinely don’t think she’s bother to come on and talk about the “brand”.
She has the time to come on to talk about Kildare village and a YSL calendar. But not the brand she supposedly spent all of 2021 on? Bizarre
I would imagine she was contracted to guess more work will go into the brand once she gets the intern

Reactions: 1
I would imagine she was contracted to guess more work will go into the brand once she gets the intern
Fair enough if she was contracted to talk about Kildare village or the likes, but if you launch a “brand” that should be your priority to talk to your followers about. Not a hotel discount code or Kildare village.

Why would more work go into the brand once she gets an intern?? It’s Louise’s brand at the end of the day.

She’d have us believe she does 15 hrs days if she could.

Reactions: 3
First time doing a recap and I haven’t been keeping up with her actual page much but in short -

1.Louise is the hardest working influencer that needs to catch up on “work” on a bank holiday Monday and needs her Fridays to recover from the working week.

2. Has had her first “Irish” holiday of 2020/2021 for the last two weeks which involved the same posts of tanned legs, poached eggs for breakfast, and subtle posts of her boyfriend’s body as she is dying to show him to the Instagram world.

3. Page is still as boring as ever and would do a swipe up to sell air if she could.

I think that about covers it but I could missing something as she is to boring to follow on a regular basis
Her voice puts me off 😭

Fair enough if she was contracted to talk about Kildare village or the likes, but if you launch a “brand” that should be your priority to talk to your followers about. Not a hotel discount code or Kildare village.

Why would more work go into the brand once she gets an intern?? It’s Louise’s brand at the end of the day.

She’d have us believe she does 15 hrs days if she could.
Re the intern I would imagine she would need staff to post about her pieces (that Louise signs off on) packages deliveries etc. Yes its still Louise`s brand but once its up and running she wont be able to do it all herself plus she may still be doing the normal posts she would do if she has no brands. Its a delicate balancing act on the one hand people want to know more on the other if she keeps going about it people get tired listening to her go on about it esp if they have no interest but I would imagine she wants the brand to help grow her followers etc. thats just how I would imagine it would work but I could be wrong I don`t have a marketing degree or any business experience.

Re the intern I would imagine she would need staff to post about her pieces (that Louise signs off on) packages deliveries etc. Yes its still Louise`s brand but once its up and running she wont be able to do it all herself plus she may still be doing the normal posts she would do if she has no brands. Its a delicate balancing act on the one hand people want to know more on the other if she keeps going about it people get tired listening to her go on about it esp if they have no interest but I would imagine she wants the brand to help grow her followers etc. thats just how I would imagine it would work but I could be wrong I don`t have a marketing degree or any business experience.
But why launch the brand if it’s not ready to be up and running? And mention it nearly as an afterthought on stories? I really don’t get the intern thing, it’s Louise’s brand at the end of the day, if she needs staff why is only looking at an intern? Why not professionals in their respective areas?

If the brand was a genuine passion and of interest to Louise, it would feel authentic when would she speak about it, whether that was all the time or every so often.

But it doesn’t feel authentic, it feels like a half arsed effort in order to make a quick €€€. Even her stores tonight on the brand just felt meh 🥱

Can you honestly say that in the last 24hrs anything the brand owner (Louise) has shown about the brand has inspired you to purchase?

I don’t have a marketing degree or huge amount of business experience either, but common sense would be - if you launch a brand at the very least come on and have a chat about it, not launch it in the morning and then come to talk about Kildare village! The whole thing is so half arsed in my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
But why launch the brand if it’s not ready to be up and running? And mention it nearly as an afterthought on stories? I really don’t get the intern thing, it’s Louise’s brand at the end of the day, if she needs staff why is only looking at an intern? Why not professionals in their respective areas?

If the brand was a genuine passion and of interest to Louise, it would feel authentic when would she speak about it, whether that was all the time or every so often.

But it doesn’t feel authentic, it feels like a half arsed effort in order to make a quick €€€. Even her stores tonight on the brand just felt meh 🥱

Can you honestly say that in the last 24hrs anything the brand owner (Louise) has shown about the brand has inspired you to purchase?

I don’t have a marketing degree or huge amount of business experience either, but common sense would be - if you launch a brand at the very least come on and have a chat about it, not launch it in the morning and then come to talk about Kildare village! The whole thing is so half arsed in my opinion
This is the influencer problem! They get smoke blown up their ass by big brands so think they are invincible and ready to launch their own brand.
If she had any business ethics she would have declined any gym wear ads in the last year at least, explaining she was setting up her own company.
Not Cloo-less Lou though, she took lifestyle’s sports money & many more all year, all the while
choosing her tatty Chinese gear! 🙄

Reactions: 8
This is the influencer problem! They get smoke blown up their ass by big brands so think they are invincible and ready to launch their own brand.
If she had any business ethics she would have declined any gym wear ads in the last year at least, explaining she was setting up her own company.
Not Cloo-less Lou though, she took lifestyle’s sports money & many more all year, all the while
choosing her tatty Chinese gear! 🙄

Why wont she talk about it more I don`t know but she has stock somewhere and as she said herself she put alot of money into so eventually we will find out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.