Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @boarddotie for the title suggestion, had to amend to fit, full suggestion wAs:

Cooper and Meg are gone. The working week is too long. Waiting for the project and boyfriend reveal. We don't get the appeal.

Reactions: 4
First time doing a recap and I haven’t been keeping up with her actual page much but in short -

1.Louise is the hardest working influencer that needs to catch up on “work” on a bank holiday Monday and needs her Fridays to recover from the working week.

2. Has had her first “Irish” holiday of 2020/2021 for the last two weeks which involved the same posts of tanned legs, poached eggs for breakfast, and subtle posts of her boyfriend’s body as she is dying to show him to the Instagram world.

3. Page is still as boring as ever and would do a swipe up to sell air if she could.

I think that about covers it but I could missing something as she is to boring to follow on a regular basis

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First time doing a recap and I haven’t been keeping up with her actual page much but in short -

1.Louise is the hardest working influencer that needs to catch up on “work” on a bank holiday Monday and needs her Fridays to recover from the working week.

2. Has had her first “Irish” holiday of 2020/2021 for the last two weeks which involved the same posts of tanned legs, poached eggs for breakfast, and subtle posts of her boyfriend’s body as she is dying to show him to the Instagram world.

3. Page is still as boring as ever and would do a swipe up to sell air if she could.

I think that about covers it but I could missing something as she is to boring to follow on a regular basis
I think you covered everything perfectly there! Except that we are all waiting with bated breaths to see her BRAND LAUNCH 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Great re-cap!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My gut feeling is Joanna Coops jumped Lou on the brand launch today. Joanna’s didn’t seem like it was meant to launch today, not much hype and few items on her website. She launched underwear similar to K Kardashian’s SKIMS. I really think that Lou’s brand launch will be similar. AWKWARD Plus Louise did not post any stories today. LOL that’s what ya get for going on a the VaKays!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Orange short outfit 🙈🙈 3 euro neon shorts from Penneys with a low cut blouse, sandals and fake neon tan. It’s just not fashion Louise and it’s hard to look at. The tackiness gets worse by the day. Please god make it stop 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean shes gone so bloody boring that she can't even keep a tattle thread going lol 😂 😆 🤣......she needs to up her game. Hi Louise 👋 👋 👋 hint hint...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Orange short outfit 🙈🙈 3 euro neon shorts from Penneys with a low cut blouse, sandals and fake neon tan. It’s just not fashion Louise and it’s hard to look at. The tackiness gets worse by the day. Please god make it stop 😵
You forgot the ridiculous mini handbag that would barely hold change for the parking machine 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 makes your eyes bleed!

Reactions: 7
My gut feeling is Joanna Coops jumped Lou on the brand launch today. Joanna’s didn’t seem like it was meant to launch today, not much hype and few items on her website. She launched underwear similar to K Kardashian’s SKIMS. I really think that Lou’s brand launch will be similar. AWKWARD Plus Louise did not post any stories today. LOL that’s what ya get for going on a the VaKays!
Hmm not too sure as Joanna has been waiting to launch her brand for aaaages though but was constantly delayed as the stock was takingso long to be delivered! But god knows what Louise’s launch will be

Stock was probably stuck on the boat from China that got stuck in the Suez Canal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You forgot the ridiculous mini handbag that would barely hold change for the parking machine 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 makes your eyes bleed!
She doesn't need to carry money seeing as she never pays for a bloody thing...apart from her NY stint which she didn't let her followers forget quickly!!!! I can't believe there wasn't a failed NY fund cry for help from LouLou...#GoFundMe

I mean shes gone so bloody boring that she can't even keep a tattle thread going lol 😂 😆 🤣......she needs to up her game. Hi Louise 👋 👋 👋 hint hint...
Oh I'm sure she'll be off to Portugal in the coming weeks, plenty of empty doe eyed BS content pending.
She probably just needs to sell a bit more Tat before heading off. Get ready for the gushing emotional posts of how #Blessed she is to be travelling etc....a video on how to #Guide ppl through the airport post restrictions.......how she will never take travel for granted again yadda yadda yadda ... rinse & repeat....Boring!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.