Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well obviously Louise is gonna scoop all of the awards for her amazing transition reels. And her empty coffee cup will obviously win an award for its supporting role

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Louise hun he plays for the local GAA club. David Beckham he is not. Your one thinks she’s Victoria off glammed up while her man plays a match. I cannot 🤚🏼

Reactions: 18
Aw have to say I’m loving seeing all the glamour and people dressed up again.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her look better. Not a huge fan of her look. She usually does black tie quite well

Reactions: 2
What an absolute crowd of dead beat losers celebrating themselves for being the biggest crowd of no marks in life. I don’t know what it is but especially after the pandemic, this crowd of dopes handing out awards to themselves is just the most cringeworthy and ridiculous thing. Who do they think they are 😂😂 they are the last people on earth who deserve awards

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hate to bring this chat back to covid, but are all restrictions lifted for indoor events now? Is it the same for weddings? I would have thought that masks would have been mandatory

What an absolute crowd of dead beat losers celebrating themselves for being the biggest crowd of no marks in life. I don’t know what it is but especially after the pandemic, this crowd of dopes handing out awards to themselves is just the most cringeworthy and ridiculous thing. Who do they think they are 😂😂 they are the last people on earth who deserve awards
I was trying to figure out how many were there. It looked like a 'shallow' room in terms of space (I.e. it was not a big long events room). So actually other than the winners and their hangers on there were very few others there!

The housewives theme cracked me up. Tagging Lisa Rinna and Kyle Richards too lol cringggeeee. Is she planning to become a real housewife of Dublin or something? Well it looks like it judging by the birthday message to her boyfriend “I hOpE ThIs tHe FirST oF MaNY”.

Reactions: 7
She still throttle now showing the new boyfriend. We’ve reached wishing him a happy birthday on Instagram territory. We get it Lou, you’re getting the ride. Congrats 🏆

The housewives theme cracked me up. Tagging Lisa Rinna and Kyle Richards too lol cringggeeee. Is she planning to become a real housewife of Dublin or something? Well it looks like it judging by the birthday message to her boyfriend “I hOpE ThIs tHe FirST oF MaNY”.
Louise didn’t have to do much to adapt to the real housewives theme, she dresses like a 45 year old trying to look like a teenager everyday. Even her hair always looks like an auld ones. I didn’t even deck there was a theme by looking at her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was the inspo for the look for her shoot “drowned rat”.. because if so then they nailed it 👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.