Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolatimes

Chatty Member
Imagine building it up so much for so long and all it is something that's exactly the same as the other 100 workout outfits she has.

I can already hear the pitch.

"It's so nice. Such good quality. *Sticks out leg"

• Haha
Reactions: 24

bellbells16

VIP Member
She’s after deleting pictures from the Instagram and unfollowing it, someone must be reading here!!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She speaks like she’s just come off a 14 hour shift in a&e,

In reality she’s probably changed outfit 3 times, added up how many calories she’s burned this week and opened a PR package.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Louise was probably like “what do you mean you have to work? Your boss is such a hater! But it’s hump day? It’s almost the weekend? You’ve done enough work! Tell him you’ll make a reel tomorrow to make up for it”

• Haha

leeroyjenkins1

Legal proceedings have begun for case 2561 cooney vs zuckerburg.

plaintiff cooney is suing the Instagram owner for lost revenue during the recent outage. The social media superstar told the press “When insta went down I like wasn’t able to post my swipe ups and like lost loads of money cause nobody could use my links for cleanmarine !!!!”

A dejected cooney also revealed she couldn’t fulfill marketing commitments as her “watermelon sugar” reel was unable to post.

No further comments can be made for legal reasons.

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
She genuinely makes me feel dizzy the way she stands with her legs so crossed over , when she’s walking in those tacky Christmas dresses I thought she’d fall over
And keeps talking shite about Xmas party outfits when the whole country is depressed coz people who work for real are having their parties cancelled. But the party rolls on for Louise, no fear of her ever reducing her movements selfish, vain dose.

leeroyjenkins1

Has a busy day but is ‘heading off’ after lunchtime - give us a break Louise. The privilege is unreal
Hater alert !!!! She’s going to Venice for work and made 2 reels this week and you have the nerve to call her privelged ???? I’m surprised she hasn’t gone into burnout with all the work she’s doing. Jealousy is a disease hope you get better soon xxx

• Haha

leeroyjenkins1

I might be a 6’4 male but I’m buying the living fuck out of this shit when it’s launched. You losers wouldn’t know quality and creativity if it shit in your garden. “You nuttin but a hayta hayta clout chaysa”as my man 69 once said. Fuck me I can’t wait for the first reel, cover me in sunshine Lou.

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well obviously Louise is gonna scoop all of the awards for her amazing transition reels. And her empty coffee cup will obviously win an award for its supporting role

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Louise linking to stuff about Afghanistan from her 6k a week apartment stating she’s heartbroken.
This will just be another vanity project like all the other bandwagon vanity projects that have long been forgotten about. It screams “I better post about this so it makes me look good and like I care”, instead of actually wanting to help or share information. And yes it’s good to get any message out there, before I’m hopped on about that, but sharing one slide on your insta and then straight back to self serving bikini arse shots won’t help shit. This isn’t exclusive to Louise either.

leeroyjenkins1

€11,700 ???? That’s fucking all ????? Clearly haven’t seen her feels like summer reel. I’d throw another couple zeros on that motherfucker, Lou convinced me to take a 2 week holiday to the back arse of Sligo this summer. I buy everything she promotes in bulk quantities, she makes it so exciting !!!!. Lou if you’re reading this keep up the hard work sista. Cover me in suuuunnnshiiiiinnnneee.

• Haha

Ub402294

"Accidentally " pulling the picture of her and the boyf out if the bag. Give me strength she's so cringe 🤢🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
The vlog 😂the Paris reel😂 I'm watching now for pure humour. For anyone who's not in Ranelagh region it was about 6-8 degrees yesterday!!! It was Baltic!! And La La Lou Lou prancing around in those outfits! Louise is that idiot who gets a photo by the Effiel tower holding a baguette!!!

The vlogs i find you watch them and just go what was the point of that!!! And i know it's been said extensively here but she gets so overwhelmed and stressed over things i do between other tasks. In her vlog she says about cancelling 3 jobs cause she was so busy and personally she's so busy with 2 friends getting married. It's just so bizarrely insane! Imagine been the friend getting married watching that!

Today i am working a full time job in a busy sector, i am batch cooking for week, i have several conference calls, i am Xmas shopping, i have been up since 6am walking my dogs, i came back and cleaned my home and put on a wash. In between all that I'm looking at potential holidays for next year and trying to order items for my house!! Not just my life but I think if she did a day in anyone else's life she'd have heart failure!

Reactions: 20