Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that feels her dresses and skirts are allllways indecent?? Like I canโ€™t decide is it just because sheโ€™s tall but everything I go ๐Ÿ˜ฌ theyโ€™re all too short and just look really tacky
Iโ€™m 5 ft 6 and feel uncomfortable wearing any dress/skirt that doesnโ€™t touch my knee - Iโ€™d feel naked wearing most of Louiseโ€™s clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ each to their own, but they just look tacky af

Reactions: 5
It's supposed to be a high of 19c next week in Dublin so be prepared for all the "feels like summer" stories and each story having the temperature stamp on it. I did a double take when she posted a few days ago about it being 17c and "summer's back" ๐Ÿ˜… giirl I know Ireland isn't the tropics but it's also not an ice cap. I really do feel like she might benefit from doing a stint in Miami. I know a bunch of people here have already said she won't make it out there, but at least her outfits and obsession with summer vibes would make a bit more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's supposed to be a high of 19c next week in Dublin so be prepared for all the "feels like summer" stories and each story having the temperature stamp on it. I did a double take when she posted a few days ago about it being 17c and "summer's back" ๐Ÿ˜… giirl I know Ireland isn't the tropics but it's also not an ice cap. I really do feel like she might benefit from doing a stint in Miami. I know a bunch of people here have already said she won't make it out there, but at least her outfits and obsession with summer vibes would make a bit more sense.
Feels like summer is the generic anthem of instahuns who are too boring to choose anything better

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Feels like summer is the generic anthem of instahuns who are too boring to choose anything better
100% they all use it as a selling point for various products, (tan, clothes, makeup, hair products) I am surprised she didnโ€™t give us the usual โ€œitโ€™s Fridayโ€ post

Reactions: 3
You beat me to it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Guess who's back

Meg is back
Da da da da

Wonder what LouLou needs from her??? Probably telling her to pack and duck off out of the nest so that the new Beau can move in!

On an aside how bleeping overdressed is she for the meal. She looks like Satan's bleeping Secretary in that get up!!!

100% they all use it as a selling point for various products, (tan, clothes, makeup, hair products) I am surprised she didnโ€™t give us the usual โ€œitโ€™s Fridayโ€ post
I know! We missed that this week. You guys.......I've been sooooo buseeeeeee scratching my Fanny all week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dinner with my Sisters, a.k.a. these two dopes take pictures of me in my best Satan's Sexretary Outfit. What a dose LouLou is!

๐Ÿ‘† Satanโ€™s bleeping secretary ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thank you fellow tattler for giving me the biggest lol ๐Ÿ˜Š
You're welcome! I mean who wears more red :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'd say the Sisters can't wait to get away from her and her phone!!

Reactions: 4
โœˆโ˜€๐Ÿ‘™ - just back from a 12 day staycation and now we are off to the sun. Louise is so unrelatable these days and as someone mentioned above she is the most well off unemployed person I know too!

Reactions: 11
She said she was so busy getting stuck into work after her staycation.. when does the work happen? A few days in Limerick after her trip and lunches and dinners. Hectic. She hates being called an influencer and prefers being called a blogger. A blogger that does not blog hmmmmm ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You all clearly dont realize the amount of effort that went in to her Zara reel a few days ago. She walked across the living room five times you fuckin haters. Iโ€™d be taking a month off after it. Enjoy the break Lou you worked hard for it sista.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
OMG another holiday. She is tone deaf. Most people canโ€™t afford any holiday or if they can they have 1. Sheโ€™s had 3 since June and is off again. Where is this brand she has been going on about for over a year, it was due to launch this month

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I knew she wouldnโ€™t be able to resist going aboard, with the likes of Rosie & Terrie going away aboard

Reactions: 7
Sheโ€™s so bleeping tone deaf itโ€™s horrific. Going on holiday and planning her outfit around a gifted designer bag? What a narcissist

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.