Louise Cooney # 5 Cloo-less Cooney launches brand, and in true form it is bland.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The random plastic hangars I am cringing!! None of them even matched, it cheapens everything straight off the mark.
It's easy pick up some nice hangars.....If you're bothered!!
And someone saying "I spot leggings with pockets", is that not standard these days??
The clothes weren't displayed well and as they are dull drab colours didn't stand out. Afew balloons does not make a launch.
Strangest way to launch a new brand, throw a big party for all your mates that will be getting The stuff for free and don't really go through any of it with your followers that will be putting their hands in their pockets to pay for it and help make your brain fart idea be a success.
But ya know Louise has been putting blood sweat and tears into very recent passion of designing so kudos Lou🙌👏👏 and whatever other emoji the Insta Huns use when congratulating a fellow instahun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her date of sale has changed again 🤣🤣

Sorry but these are SO unflattering on her. They actually make her look bigger when she is skinny

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Sorry but these are SO unflattering on her. What actually make her look bigger when she is skinny
The pic with Lauren Arthurs you can see the leggings all gathered around her knees, absolute pet hate of mine. I've never had tgis issue with sweaty betty/ lululemon leggings. They look cheap.

Reactions: 10
I’d nearly feel sorry for her but I don’t. It’s pure greed that’s driving this, she admitted as much when she said she saw how much kick back she would get from affiliated links. It’s actually a really pathetic clothing line.. laughable like

Reactions: 12
I’d nearly feel sorry for her but I don’t. It’s pure greed that’s driving this, she admitted as much when she said she saw how much kick back she would get from affiliated links. It’s actually a really pathetic clothing line.. laughable like
Ya it's the worse I've seen in a while. Zero effort, the arrogance that the assumption is people will just put their hand in their pocket because it's her. I will be shocked if it's a success.

Reactions: 10
It's all a bit fake circle jerk for them isn't it
It’s only going to do her in in the end. She’ll be wondering why it failed after having her ego stroked and being told she was an amazing and inspirational boss witch for years now. The gall of her to think just because her following use her links to buy established brands like Sweaty Betty they would also buy her Chinese tat is laughable

Reactions: 7

Sorry but these are SO unflattering on her. They actually make her look bigger when she is skinny
That’s the 4th date she has announced. Bet she won’t offer a sale price on her items even though she is launching on the biggest sale date of the year

Reactions: 12
I think this entire launch has just really demonstrated that Lou is completely self-centered and can’t see things from anyone else’s perspective. It seems like a total vanity project.

She’s told us nothing about the quality of the leggings, what makes them different to other well-established quality brands in the same price range, or shown any close-ups to give people an idea of the material and details. Because she herself doesn’t care about any of that stuff, she just buys cheap tat and wears it once or twice. She doesn’t care if her clothes are made to fit well or to last so she assumes nobody else does either.
Sweatshops and labour rights violations have got a lot of attention in the past couple of years, as well as the environmental impact of fast fashion, and a lot of consumers are paying close attention to that now. Louise doesn’t care about those issues, so she doesn’t even attempt to make a product that is in any way ethical, even if that’s what people are looking for.

The styles aren’t practical or wearable at all - she’s marketing it as activewear but who wears long-sleeved crop tops to work out? Lou and her instahun friends, that’s who. Most of us aren’t going to wear a long sleeved crop top to the gym, or even for a home workout. The same goes for the weird velour sections on the leggings and the light colours. They’re just not pieces that are going to have mass appeal because they’re not very wearable. The only piece I’ve seen from her range that I like the look of is that black long-sleeved crop top but I would never ever buy something like that it because I know it wouldn’t be flattering on me. Most of the stuff doesn’t even look good on the models ffs.

If people want quality workout clothes there are plenty of good brands to choose from. If they want cheap crap to just wear a few times then there are much cheaper places to get it. Louise hasn’t a clue, she doesn’t seem to have done any market research at all. Just “I like this style so I’ll sell it”. Totally self-absorbed as usual.

Not to mention the dimly-lit launch event where the clothes are barely visible. She really does seem to think that the actual clothes don’t matter because they’ve got her name attached to them. I wonder if her masters in marketing has given her false confidence that she knows what she’s doing. Or if she’s delusional enough to think that launching the brand before the clothes are available will build some hype or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this entire launch has just really demonstrated that Lou is completely self-centered and can’t see things from anyone else’s perspective. It seems like a total vanity project.

She’s told us nothing about the quality of the leggings, what makes them different to other well-established quality brands in the same price range, or shown any close-ups to give people an idea of the material and details. Because she herself doesn’t care about any of that stuff, she just buys cheap tat and wears it once or twice. She doesn’t care if her clothes are made to fit well or to last so she assumes nobody else does either.
Sweatshops and labour rights violations have got a lot of attention in the past couple of years, as well as the environmental impact of fast fashion, and a lot of consumers are paying close attention to that now. Louise doesn’t care about those issues, so she doesn’t even attempt to make a product that is in any way ethical, even if that’s what people are looking for.

The styles aren’t practical or wearable at all - she’s marketing it as activewear but who wears long-sleeved crop tops to work out? Lou and her instahun friends, that’s who. Most of us aren’t going to wear a long sleeved crop top to the gym, or even for a home workout. The same goes for the weird velour sections on the leggings and the light colours. They’re just not pieces that are going to have mass appeal because they’re not very wearable. The only piece I’ve seen from her range that I like the look of is that black long-sleeved crop top but I would never ever buy something like that it because I know it wouldn’t be flattering on me. Most of the stuff doesn’t even look good on the models ffs.

If people want quality workout clothes there are plenty of good brands to choose from. If they want cheap crap to just wear a few times then there are much cheaper places to get it. Louise hasn’t a clue, she doesn’t seem to have done any market research at all. Just “I like this style so I’ll sell it”. Totally self-absorbed as usual.

Not to mention the dimly-lit launch event where the clothes are barely visible. She really does seem to think that the actual clothes don’t matter because they’ve got her name attached to them. I wonder if her masters in marketing has given her false confidence that she knows what she’s doing. Or if she’s delusional enough to think that launching the brand before the clothes are available will build some hype or something?
I’d say she has never gotten any negative feedback from pr companies or her agency about her ads or paid content which is fine as even though she comes across as boring she does give details of most products.

I assume she is told how many products have been sold through her affiliate links and therefore gives her the impression of how many people will by her own range. She has probably based her business plan on these figures and not thought through the whole thing.

Reactions: 5
Louise says that this brand start with a “pen and paper” doing sketches. I can guarantee that none of those sketches are of anything but skinny models (if they even exist!). The whole thing of launching the brand when there is no stock in to show or sell is a complete joke

Reactions: 9
Launching on Black Friday is surely madness when every shop will be having offers and discounts and people will be buying stuff they've had their eye on for a bit. Can she compete with them and launch with a discount to drive traffic?

No doubt the date will be moved a 5th time at this rate. I am waiting for the tit show of watching her try and fulfil deliveries to people

Reactions: 6
Can't believe that one of those pieces costs 95 euro! I'm assuming it's the completely impractical cropped bomber (with the terrible crooked stitching and bizarre lack of a full zip).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder will she come on and talk about where she sourced the material, where they are made. Is it a sustainable brand.???? Me thinks not!!
Just more cheap/fast fashion to add to all the rest.
It's like she's panicked, realised the Insta life can't last forever, needs a brand quick smart.....

Those leggings are so rotten. Also you can tell that top will lose shape after one time in the washing machine

does anyone else find it strange she chose to have gym gear as her brand. i know shes been working out the last while at home (probably so as to sell this tat) but isnt her style more dressed up to the nines than anything else.

It's not about the product, it's about money she can make. That's why it'll be a flop because it's not authentic and there's no really passion there. I can't believe she's this bad at marketing, surely she's covered the psychology side of marketing/selling in college.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.