Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
The family member of mine I said was seriously ill passed recently. I’m currently staying with the spouse they left behind and the devastation it’s caused is beyond words. I hope to god (atheist here but whatever) that John recovers and Lorna doesn’t have to go through what I’m witnessing because it’s heartbreaking. I just wish she’d take some time off socials and concentrate on him (and them as a couple). She may come to regret spending these days as she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Ohno25

Chatty Member
This is a joke, right? Charley has to be taking the p*** :LOL: . My 5 year old could do better :oops:
Screenshot 2023-08-17 114343.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
So looks like I'm the winner. No humble bragging for me. I'm gonna treat myself to a night out at the local NCP with my pretend mates. Might even splash out on a tiny fake eucalyptus tree and some blood splattered crockery for my gaff.

Given I block as many of her her abhorrent acts from my memory as possible this won't be much of a recap but let's suffice to say that despite her husband being seriously ill Loony has still managed to make every single moment about her 🤢

Still flogging anything and everything and if there's a tenuous link to cancer that might increase her flogging chances you can bet your badly covered sofa she's managed to find it.

TLDR: Still a cunt

Previous thread where all her arsehole antics can be found: https://tattle.life/threads/lornalu...e-damp-is-showing-the-lies-are-flowing.39533/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Ohno25

Chatty Member
Just read in a Sunday newspaper that Soho Farmhouse is known as C***lins by locals :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

auntclara

We all know she reads here. I’m guessing that these selfish posts are to provoke a reaction on here to get us lot talking. Whilst that may be true, actions speak louder than words. Ever since John has been unwell, she has been galavanting all over the show and & making his illness all about her - flogging shite, discount codes & acting like a spoilt child on her birthday. Lorna, do you know what your birthday present is? I’ll tell you. It’s not another £10k handbag , fancy meal or piece of overpriced jewellery, it’s having your husband go to all of that effort chasing about when he is seriously unwell just to make you happy when he probably could do with rest. Nothings private with this one either. She wouldn’t dream of having a birthday and not showing it all off. Get a grip , wake up and put someone else first for a change.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Well well well, I'm innocently walking around my small town over lunch and who do I spot? Mr Luxe himself, and the dog. Both looked absolutely tiny, I'm guessing she may in The Ivy which was opposite (Marlow, Buckinghamshire).

He really did look frail in person and about 5ft 3? Car snap for proof (didn't fancy papping John).

Sorry I didn't get #inthewildLorna! Wonder what she's doing here?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Its_Me

VIP Member
“Forgot to film it” because it wasn’t in an orange box or bag and you couldn’t rewrap it in your old one because it’s in your old wooden box room at HH? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
No one gives a fat shit what she gets. People only watch to laugh at the classless clown gloating.

Most partners of someone diagnosed with oesophageal cancer wouldn’t need presents or gestures. They’d just be happy that their partner has got through the filth that he has this year.

But Lorna’s world only revolves around lorna. She is proper revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s live! I just tuned in, in time to hear that the upside of having an aggressive life changing cancer is that John can now fit into Dior Homme. Ok I’m done

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Why is she always posting photos of the invisible house why didn’t she just buy that one?
---
So she’s got a ex Virgin crew turned interior designer with a private account making her curtains. Bring it on I can’t wait…
Can anyone tell me what relevance being ex cabin crew is to designing a bedroom? Lorna’s ex cabin crew and she hasn’t shown an ounce of flair for interior design so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she really going to be selling sweatshirts? ANYBODY can launch a selection of sweatshirts. Also I don't really get the point of having a branded sweater anyway, surely you'd need it to be a really well-known brand, otherwise you might as well just wear one that says any old phrase on it. Nobody is going to look at one of those grey LA Space ones and think 'wow, what a unique, stylish sweater, I must get one'. I might just get my Sharpie out and write I Like Toast on the plain grey M&S one I'm wearing now!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I bet John's shitting himself wondering how much the bag he'll have to buy to say thank you for this trip is going to cost him!
Exactly what I just thought. Although we all know she buys them herself and passes the glory on to John for the sake of content.

Ultimately lorna has the lowest self esteem. It’s deep rooted. She always wanted to be rich, taller, prettier, a model ( interpreted as beautiful) and intelligent ( hence lying about the degrees)
Granted, she’s made money ( through pretending to be something she’s not and never will be) and now lives in an expensive house that gets her attention.

But the finesse just isn’t there. She will never have any class, no matter how much money she has, no matter which teeth she buys, or which extensions, skin care & bags she wears. She has no class, no decorum, no grace.
All I feel when I watch her is vulgar greed and moreover recently, desperate to prove a point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Ohmydays

VIP Member
No one gives a fat shit what she gets. People only watch to laugh at the classless clown gloating.

Most partners of someone diagnosed with oesophageal cancer wouldn’t need presents or gestures. They’d just be happy that their partner has got through the filth that he has this year.

But Lorna’s world only revolves around lorna. She is proper revolting.
Isn’t it their Wedding Anniversary too ? Where’s her gifts to a husband going through cancer and horrific surgery and chemo .? Oh no . It’s all about Queen Baby’s BIRTHDAY present .. She’s such a vile specimen

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LittleBirdie

VIP Member
I hate this.

Not that there’s anything wrong with a guy wearing a barbie T-shirt, but we know that’s not his style and she’s chosen to show her husband at his most vulnerable and in her clothes because he has no other choice. It’s like she gets off on humiliating and demeaning him. Why can’t she just support him?

IMG_8041.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27