Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a joke, right? Charley has to be taking the p*** :LOL: . My 5 year old could do better :oops:
Screenshot 2023-08-17 114343.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I also came here to share an “art” review 🙈
I’d like to call this piece “when your mate is a massive piss taker/ prankster” 🖼 🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Old Charley boy knows what he’s doing with that Emperors New Clothes schtick

Fair play. He saw Loona coming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d like to call this piece “when your mate is a massive piss taker/ prankster” 🖼 🎨 🧑🏻‍🎨
Defo taking the piss, even throwing shade. No illustrator with any integrity would create this, believe me I know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why am I poor when I could be scribbling on a canvas and parading it around as “art” and selling it to pretentious wan*ers??? Thanks for the inspo Lorny Loo xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Everyone note her story on “OUR” bedroom following yesterdays posts on here 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What the hell does “illustrating Prince Harry in Miami” mean anyway? Surely illustrating is providing pictures for text.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the hell does “illustrating Prince Harry in Miami” mean anyway? Surely illustrating is providing pictures for text.
Illustration should explain something, Harry is not for explaining, we all know he’s a total nut job😂

It’s probably another of her outstanding lies with a huge dump of exaggeration, where is this masterpiece certainly not on on his IG

Reactions: 7
I’d like to call it ‘ a hideous mess’ just like the Ghost House TBH 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That ‘art piece’ I could have done for £5. What an absolute joke 😂

• Haha
I wish someone had been filming her face when she was opening that scribble.

She must have been an illustration of "underwhelming disappointment" :LOL:

Round of applause for Charley! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole house feels so clinical and miserable, I don’t even care that it’s some special artsy house, it’s nothing like a house. Each to their own but goodness me why would you want to live in what is essentially a concrete cave???

This goes to show how she views relationships - it’s a financial investment?!?! Surely if you’re choosing an engagement ring, it doesn’t matter how much it will be worth in 20 years time, because you won’t be taking it off and selling it?!?!

Attachments

Reactions: 12
This goes to show how she views relationships - it’s a financial investment?!?! Surely if you’re choosing an engagement ring, it doesn’t matter how much it will be worth in 20 years time, because you won’t be taking it off and selling it?!?!
I was just about to write this! Even professionals struggle to tell the difference between lab and mined, plus mined are more ethical. Shock she just wants the most expensive option so she can sell it later!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.