Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Mopping up particles of cancer’ - that sounds like it’s not really serious! He looks gravely ill…. Something doesn’t add up unless she is in denial at how bad it is…

Reactions: 10
The family member of mine I said was seriously ill passed recently. I’m currently staying with the spouse they left behind and the devastation it’s caused is beyond words. I hope to god (atheist here but whatever) that John recovers and Lorna doesn’t have to go through what I’m witnessing because it’s heartbreaking. I just wish she’d take some time off socials and concentrate on him (and them as a couple). She may come to regret spending these days as she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
There you go .
Another bit of concrete wall covered 🙄 big print this time !
Can’t see where this interior look is going .!! Monstrosity vending machine / wine fridge . ugly pink and black painting . Big oval marble table .. square chairs . Toilet shape chair . Sheep chair . Lots of greenery from outside . Black and white prints . pink marshmallow sofas .. 2 coffee makers .. empty boxes . A big mirror . A rug . Books , numerous candles and diffusers .. .. dumb fukks

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Message from Auntie Jean:

She’s been away in Filey at the caravan with new boyfriend Brian. (76). She met him at the church. 🥰
Anyhow, she said she hadn’t been able to get on line to watch Lorna for a while as her iPhone 7 is broken. She got back on line and said
“ she looks like a right pigs ear”

( think that’s a northern phrase)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like doing demos for a defuser is the new doing a demo for a wrap cardigan…. I mean we’re all so god damn thick we did need multiple demos for the cardi so we clearly need multiple defuser demos forced on us 🙈
I’ll be going live tomorrow to demo how to eat porridge for breakfast, don’t worry if you miss it though I’ll needlessly repeat it for my many fans 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who puts a diffuser on the end of a table and plugs it in with the flex dangling for someone to knock it flying and water and oil splash all over the already stained concrete !! FFS yet another pointless ridiculous video .

Attachments

Reactions: 15
There’s no way John would pick this hoodie for himself. I bet if he had his way, F&F from Tesco would do him. This is her all over - how chavvy does it look???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way John would pick this hoodie for himself. I bet if he had his way, F&F from Tesco would do him. This is her all over - how chavvy does it look???
Looks like it’s come from the indoor market tbh. The kind of stall that sells dodgy dvds too and gets packed up in about 20 seconds when they see the police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Dad is couple of years older than him and dresses for his age . Gets his clothes from same independent shop as Paul Weller and many others of the same age classic,trendy,immaculate plus the shoooz are always spot on . He would never let himself be dressed by a woman let alone one trying to make him look like a teenager .. man up John

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.