Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t me…. But I can understand why she brings out these rants in people.

Soooo - it’s the smallest one. Not very luxe eh? Absolutely not what Loony would covet. And bet it’s used. Not ‘gently loved’ or preowned or whatever phrase people use, but used. Again - not luxe as she isn’t interested in recycling or the planet.
Hey Lorna- if you hadn’t insisted on that horrendously awful concrete shack then maybe he could have afforded a new one…-
Oh and prove to me LL that it isn’t a fake. Dare you!!!!!
---
Adding this. Ok who wrote that?

Reactions: 6
Soooo - it’s the smallest one. Not very luxe eh? Absolutely not what Loony would covet. And bet it’s used. Not ‘gently loved’ or preowned or whatever phrase people use, but used. Again - not luxe as she isn’t interested in recycling or the planet.
Hey Lorna- if you hadn’t insisted on that horrendously awful concrete shack then maybe he could have afforded a new one…-
Oh and prove to me LL that it isn’t a fake. Dare you!!!!!
---
Adding this. Ok who wrote that?
If it’s brand new then they’ll have paid well over store price for it - that’s why there are so many available for resale, those with sufficient ‘credit’ with Hermes are offered bags which they take even if they don’t want as they can make £1000’s on resale even accounting for the resellers cut. Particularly with a quota bag in a popular neutral.

Actually used is a different story.

That size is pointless, a Birkin should be a decent size, a B25 is like having a Porsche Boxster instead of a 911

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What Rugby was on today !! ? If she’s such a busy entrepreneur how is she laying on the sofa under a Fukkin duvet .and not catching up with ‘meetings etc.
Or in ‘at home mode’ washing up cos they haven’t got a dishwasher. Or sorting out the bedding laundry as they’ve had ‘guests’ to stay or don’t they have a washing machine either ?or making him some soup ! .. 😳 but laying in bed all day FFS
Wales v england 🏉

Reactions: 2
Considering the last time she got a Hermes appointment/bag she posted about it on her story constantly, did an unboxing and a live explaining the whole experience (before posting said live on the grid) - I think it’s fair enough to say this is definitely a resale.

There’s no way she wouldn’t unbox on camera and cash in on it again.
Completely agree. I’m in Vietnam at the moment just bought a “Louis Vuitton” shopper all bagged and boxed up £30. There’s no way her bags are all real x

• Haha
Well she’s shown the Black Birkin 25… do you think she’s happy now? Because she wasn’t happy after the first Kelly. Or the second Kelly.
More more more.

oh, and she just threw in the chemo comment to encourage more engagement and fawning. What a truly ghastly woman.

I got a Birkin. ( hope the chemo goes well John)

Sickened!
I don’t think she was necessarily unhappy with the Kelly’s it’s just she can’t afford to own more than one so has to sell them to buy the next. She never mentions they have been sold, they just never appear again. If you followed her and only looked on her grid you would presume she has 2 Kelly’s and now a Birkin and that’s exactly what she wants people to think.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she was necessarily unhappy with the Kelly’s it’s just she can’t afford to own more than one so has to sell them to buy the next. She never mentions they have been sold, they just never appear again. If you followed her and only looked on her grid you would presume she has 2 Kelly’s and now a Birkin and that’s exactly what she wants people to think.
Agreed and it only serves to further highlight what insanity this house is?! Say they had around £1.2mil cash to play with based upon my recollection of their companies house, they could have bought something lovely with land for £800k odd and been mortgage free, with just shy of half a mil to play with. Chances are the £800k house wouldn’t have been NPC chic so wouldn’t need as much investing in getting it up to scratch, but even with £1/200k invested in renovations she’d still have £200k left for lifestyle choices like the bags and cars that clearly mean a lot to her. She’s fucked a really cushty lifestyle for sitting in the crypto dungeon flogging naff cosmetics and moving around the same 3 mugs for #content.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Agreed and it only serves to further highlight what insanity this house is?! Say they had around £1.2mil cash to play with based upon my recollection of their companies house, they could have bought something lovely with land for £800k odd and been mortgage free, with just shy of half a mil to play with. Chances are the £800k house wouldn’t have been NPC chic so wouldn’t need as much investing in getting it up to scratch, but even with £1/200k invested in renovations she’d still have £200k left for lifestyle choices like the bags and cars that clearly mean a lot to her. She’s fucked a really cushty lifestyle for sitting in the crypto dungeon flogging naff cosmetics and moving around the same 3 mugs for #content.
Crypto dungeon… NPC chic. I’m done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone had an advert pop up on their feed for Sofa Savers?? Hilarious!! It’s exactly what they’ve had on their sofa’s. Looks about as luxe as the advert.
IMG_5392.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yep, and there is nothing she can do to change this house. The value is in the architectural concept, if she changes it she’d probably halve the value when you take into account the size, lack of land and location.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She could even have bought a new Bentley. The Birkin 25 must be worth more than the old banger by now .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone had an advert pop up on their feed for Sofa Savers?? Hilarious!! It’s exactly what they’ve had on their sofa’s. Looks about as luxe as the advert. View attachment 2362609
I honestly have no doubts this is what they did, I remember thinking at the time it was done too quickly to have been done by a professional.

She could even have bought a new Bentley. The Birkin 25 must be worth more than the old banger by now .
I did wonder what John got for his anniversary gift , considering he’s going through aggressive cancer treatment. All she ever bought him was that clapped out Bentley which like you say is worth way less than the Birkin.

Reactions: 9
So it was her anniversary?? I thought a wedding anniversary was for the 2 people who got married? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well well well, I'm innocently walking around my small town over lunch and who do I spot? Mr Luxe himself, and the dog. Both looked absolutely tiny, I'm guessing she may in The Ivy which was opposite (Marlow, Buckinghamshire).

He really did look frail in person and about 5ft 3? Car snap for proof (didn't fancy papping John).

Sorry I didn't get #inthewildLorna! Wonder what she's doing here?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve seen this too and thought the same!!! 😂😂
Yes I've seen it too it never linked it to her, but I do now!
---
I did wonder what John got for his anniversary gift , considering he’s going through aggressive cancer treatment. All she ever bought him was that clapped out Bentley which like you say is worth way less than the Birkin.
What happened to the white Bentley from a couple of years ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.