Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me what relevance being ex cabin crew is to designing a bedroom? Lorna’s ex cabin crew and she hasn’t shown an ounce of flair for interior design so far.
My thought exactly. Though there are those little drapes that separate business class and cattle. Loons is very much the latter tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone tell me what relevance being ex cabin crew is to designing a bedroom? Lorna’s ex cabin crew and she hasn’t shown an ounce of flair for interior design so far.
I imagine it’s because any actual interior designer would tell her that pepto bismol baggy sofas, empty Hermès boxes, fake trees and art akin to what my niece does at nursery isn’t the way to go. Whereas this chap will entertain the lunacy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Iv followed her for years but kinda forgotten about her. Just read the previous threat and OMG!!! How is that the same person as the girl on her IG photos! Cannot believe I used to think she was Luxe, she is an absolute shambles !! Is it worth reading any threads before the last one ?? I’m so intrigued by the lies and fake life she has been portraying

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iv followed her for years but kinda forgotten about her. Just read the previous threat and OMG!!! How is that the same person as the girl on her IG photos! Cannot believe I used to think she was Luxe, she is an absolute shambles !! Is it worth reading any threads before the last one ?? I’m so intrigued by the lies and fake life she has been portraying
Tuck in! It’s a wild ride..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was there a specific point when she was exposed or has everyone always known she’s a scruffy chav ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found her over lockdown I believe, when she was shamed for the amount of face tuning she was doing..,,, and then saw the extent she was face tuning her while life from reading tattle!!!
Enjoy! The tattlers have me in stitches often! A very enjoyable read!

Was there a specific point when she was exposed or has everyone always known she’s a scruffy chav ?

Reactions: 11
Her hair and teeth!!! So funny she calls herself luxe
---
New icon anyone?
That’s Lorna retching at the thought of it all not being about her. Or.. the thought of not going on holiday because her husband’s illness has inconveniently put the kibosh on it.

Reactions: 7
The threads from the time she was doing her ITS ranges are the funniest - enjoy!

Edit: just a quick scroll back through the thread titles gave me a giggle. You lot are all so witty.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was quite a big exposeeeee during lockdown when she filtered her face to the point of absurdity. Walls would wobble behind her but she didn’t seem to care.

There’s been some whopping lies and of course one of the big ones was that she “ pretended” that they owned a massive country house when in fact it was a 2 bed apartment within a large property.

Another gem was when she moved the Eiffel Tower and photoshopped it in to photos to pretend her hotel room had that view.

Advertising hair products for her amazing hair when In fact the Philip Kingsley products have done duck all to improve the quality, or length, and she simply continues to wear extensions. And Filet Kingsley don’t give a duck.

But mainly her face and body size are nothing like she projects. Her face is like a moon and she’s not a size 8 with long legs. She’s actually 5’3 and size 12/14. Which wouldn’t matter if she simply owned the fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just read in a Sunday newspaper that Soho Farmhouse is known as C***lins by locals :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I miss the ITS days and hearing, ‘ it’s fully lined’, ‘sits so well’ and ‘ dress it up or down ‘ on the regs. Anyone else remember other phrases she used in order to describe those rotten garments she used to flog?
How she used to give all those clothes a name was fun wasn't it

Not sure if this link works but all her remaining stuff is under warehouse clearance on the ITS site, so it was hardly 'timeless' was it - unless timeless means it had no time to be worn before being chucked in a bin!

And LOL at 'mega influencer'

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s got pockets 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How she used to give all those clothes a name was fun wasn't it

Not sure if this link works but all her remaining stuff is under warehouse clearance on the ITS site, so it was hardly 'timeless' was it - unless timeless means it had no time to be worn before being chucked in a bin!

And LOL at 'mega influencer'
She's drawn her Tits on with contour.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.