Lorna Luxe #43 Cancer? Just another opportunity to be a chancer. #freejohn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it their Wedding Anniversary too ? Where’s her gifts to a husband going through cancer and horrific surgery and chemo .? Oh no . It’s all about Queen Baby’s BIRTHDAY present .. She’s such a vile specimen
She never does anything nice for him and her "planned trips for John" are always PR trips where he tags along.
She doesn't need to organize or pay anything for that. She really is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oi John . Surely after your recent flower purchase delivery over last 2 week . You must know that . Real flowers don’t seem to last in the Ghost House !! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tbh I think he’s been one of them for a long time . . TeamLuxe have such a high opinion of themselves .remember when they wouldn’t leave the rooftop bar in NYC when it turned into a private event and they were asked to leave but got stroppy and insisted on finishiing their drinks security pushed him and Yawna was threatening all sorts on her IG about how dare they push him !!!
And the the IG video of Yawna and him telling the story of how he got her 1st Hermes !
And him answering stupid questions off camera and sitting doe eyed next to her on the Lives also answering stupid questions from her !
He’s as vacuous as them ..😂
True - thanks for the wake up call! I was blinded by his frailty for a moment 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Any other OG ‘s on the thread noticed we’ve had a lot of newbies recently thinking the same as us .. At last !! Lorna Luxe is being found out as a deceitful fake .. Spread the word and welcome to all you newbie TITS .
Because new members weren’t allowed on tattle for ages but they opened it again recently

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why it was closed but reopened start of July

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought John looked really tired in those videos from yesterday. The way way he was slowly walking towards the car carrying those flowers and shopping bags, whilst lady muck is sat in the back of the car waiting.

He should be at home resting still, not driving her around and carrying shopping bags 😒

Reactions: 23
I thought this too. Why is he able to carry all that stuff but can’t pick up a little dog as yet? I don’t get it- she’s lying.
I thought John looked really tired in those videos from yesterday. The way way he was slowly walking towards the car carrying those flowers and shopping bags, whilst lady muck is sat in the back of the car waiting.

He should be at home resting still, not driving her around and carrying shopping bags 😒

Reactions: 14
New Birkin then, do we reckon they’ve had to sell the old one again to fund it? We haven’t seen it for a while.

Reactions: 18
She will post it. Couldn’t possibly not could she? That comment is to sew the seeds & to activate engagement.
She will probably give away some money before she posts the actual picture to ensure maximum engagement!

So, Poorly old John can just get an appointment at Hermes now and gets her the one she wants?

At the end of the day, it makes no odds what bag she’s got or what house she lives in.
Shes still unpleasant, still a compulsive greedy liar and still hates her unfiltered face and body. Her friends are bought, convenient, insincere & fake.
She will get her karma Or maybe this is her karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Forgot to film it” because it wasn’t in an orange box or bag and you couldn’t rewrap it in your old one because it’s in your old wooden box room at HH? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not that I’m by anyway wishing it but if he dies/doesnt go into remission wont it look like his post operative lack of care had something to do with it?

Theres only a few times I think when not having kids might be an issue as you get older and I think this is one of those times. If he had children, they would have her booted out over this kind of behaviour and would of took over his care…

I know hes into the whole subby thing (remember ‘serving princess’ 🤮) but surely youve got to put yourself first when you are gravely ill. He looks really bad and I’m really starting to feel weird observing it. It’s starting to feel like elder abuse lol…

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Most def and she’d NEVER have missed the chance to film it. She really isn’t very smart with her lies.
New Birkin then, do we reckon they’ve had to sell the old one again to fund it? We haven’t seen it for a while.

Reactions: 20
“Forgot to film it” because it wasn’t in an orange box or bag and you couldn’t rewrap it in your old one because it’s in your old wooden box room at HH? 😂
Spot on

Re-seller purchase I reckon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.