Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She will post it. Couldn’t possibly not could she? That comment is to sew the seeds & to activate engagement.
She will probably give away some money before she posts the actual picture to ensure maximum engagement!

So, Poorly old John can just get an appointment at Hermes now and gets her the one she wants?

At the end of the day, it makes no odds what bag she’s got or what house she lives in.
Shes still unpleasant, still a compulsive greedy liar and still hates her unfiltered face and body. Her friends are bought, convenient, insincere & fake.
She will get her karma Or maybe this is her karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Its_Me

VIP Member
She can’t make her mind up if she wants to be the girl from a council estate in Manchester who went on to be Virgin cabin crew and can’t talk or spell properly or an English and classically trained music grad turned bankers wife living in her £2mill concrete bunker house in the country with a middle page in the Sunday Times Homes. Either way she’s a scruffy piss head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Any other OG ‘s on the thread noticed we’ve had a lot of newbies recently thinking the same as us .. At last !! Lorna Luxe is being found out as a deceitful fake .. Spread the word and welcome to all you newbie TITS .

• Heart

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Miss Pap, Sainsbo’s Lycra headband, DH Gate bag, James Bond villain’s bunker…. I’ve never been so envious.

• Haha

Laurenhelen88

Her caption post unboxing the bag, “I didn’t expect to get anything” yet constantly mentioned she would divorce him if he didn’t get her something lol

• Sick
I
I'm quite excited to see what it all actually is apart from her house, her handbag, and her car..? Would actually be pleased if she was selling some stuff that was proper luxe, made in Britain, but I can't see that happening.
Looks like her house, clapped out Bentley, the worlds smallest Birkin and a model wearing a coat I bought in Topshop circa 2008.

As usual using all the designer props to sell tat, it's going to be ITS all over

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
You don’t buy an NCP car park and the attempt to ape the look from a country home. You can’t create a boudoir from a James Bond villain’s lair.

She’s just got no clue.

• Haha

Strikeapose18

She is honestly so self centred.
It’s like John knows he’s been slacking on his ‘duties’ of ensuring the entire world revolves around her lately…you know due to being ill, and now he’s slightly better needs to make it up to her.

She comes across like a selfish teenager, not a 40 year old woman.

Reactions: 25

lucie_Lu

Yes and I'm pretty sure the year she was cancelled she said there was an autumn or Xmas range coming and it never happened, and someone here said that the stuff that was gonna be Lorna's was then given to Perrie Sian (if I remember that right?)
Yes that was me 🙋🏻‍♀️ so, hands up, I do order things from in the style. I would like to buy expensive things but I can’t afford to. I pretty much only get things once they go on the sale as they very quickly go to 50% off and then we are at Primark quality for Primark prices. So when I ordered things from Perri Sian’s Christmas collection and they arrived, they all said Lorna Luxe on the invoice!

• Wow
  • Haha

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
It's heartbreaking to see him with his dyed hair and eyebrows, clearly feeling like crap. As an older woman with health issues I highly doubt this is what he wants or needs, but they're too stuck in their grim fantasy of princess and sugar daddy.
It's all a bit Weekend at Bernies.
Give it up, Lorna, get him set up somewhere comfortable in comfy soft clothes watching old films.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Maybe it’s a ‘box’ of whispering angel. Our butchers had a magnum of the stuff on their counter last week for sale for £46. I was going to put it in tattle and do a ‘spread a little kindness among you lovely tattlers giveaway’ … announce the winner then never send it! As an ode to old Lorna.
A bottle of Whispering Angel

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I think she’s showing off the PR products to prove to the tattle massif that she’s STILL popular with the brands ( despite what we think) and they still send her stuff no matter how fake and full of shit she is.
She doesn’t care as “ getting stuff” is all she cares about. Pretty sure John will be re-evaluating what’s important right now. Does he give a shit about free cream? Really?

Absolutely unreal that she’s keeping one foundation and sending some poor bastard the other 4! You live in a 2 million quid house you gopping mare, and John has just bought you another 15k handbag.
Buy your own foundation and give away the complete set you utterly absorbent narcissist. Fucking revolting greed. Makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad